Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

This thread is for post about Mai Natsume. Any theories, guesses and etc. I also made this thread so that is will annoy less users and preventing deviating from the thread's original intent.

Please DO NOT post the Remix Hearts raws here. Leave them where they were originally.

Starting thread:

From what I gathered up to now, Mai seems to be a interest character even though she use to be dude. Though the Remix Heart manga is still running, it will end at some point (I hope). Mai was also mention in Chronophantasma which means she is connected to the main storyline somehow. We haven't figured up "what" exactly Mai is, beside a grimoire. As early in the chapter, she said the sensation for the Azure happened before. Mai has already proved she isn't a damsel (though she wasn't a girl to start with). Hopefully there will be more holes to fill in her existence.

I do agree now that she has no talent for learning or use magic. However, she has to be useful for something. Noel said that Mai went missing after graduating which begs the question: What the heck she's been up to between graduation and Chronophantasma?

And did she ever turn back into her original form? Will she do that at the end of Remix Heart or is she STILL a a girl? Who knows. Would be kinda cool if she just showed up playable some day and nobody recognized her cause she was a dude again.

Since this is a Remix Heart thread, I may as well put this here.

I made a stupid mistake way back in chapter two and didn't notice until I looked at CP's library... it's Taro Sasagae, not Taro Zazagae. :| I'LL GO EDIT SOME OLD CHAPTERS NOW, EXCUSE ME...

(and yes i'm still working on the recent chapter i'm sorry)

Maybe story mode was hinting the possibility of future DLC? I doubt it, but it's possible.

More like hinting at a potential reunion in BB4.

I keep picturing Present day Mai as a much stronger and wiser person who knew "this day" would come. She may have learned about "Embryo" during her "disappearance". There is just too many theories to expect what is Mai right now. I doubt she became an Observer.

I just read this manga from the beginning up to the end of 15...and so far, this has been pretty interesting to say the least. lol

First off, Mai, they are really going all-in with the whole gender-bending thing here...It's funny seeing him warm up to and like the idea of being a girl...Not only that, he's becoming more and more of a girl too, given his reactions to Taro and thoughts about him. XD

Usually in these gender-bender stories, the changed party does end-up becoming the new gender physically and (then later)mentally...So, it'll be interesting to see how much further they'll take his psyche-Will he become a girl so much that he won't want to go back to being a man? Or will he throw it all away and return to his manhood? How will the others react about this when they discover his true gender? It's really interesting.

Loving these cameos too, from the lolHakumen drawings, to the obligatory Ragna appearance and random exit. XD

However, I didn't even expect Kagura to show up in this, and sure enough there he was creepin' in the Academy...and Taro's a relative of his? Ok. Cool.

Cajun Faycott...I wonder what happens to her and why she isn't seen with Sector 7 in the games? Maybe we'll find out in BB4?

Then there's that Kirihito girl and Evil!Taokaka...lol@these guys thinking about taking out Jin...After seeing him go berserk, I wonder if they'll just give up on that idea...Not that it matters, because we already know his fate...So, that kind of makes this part of the story lose some tension.

Still, this is pretty cool and I can't wait to see more!

Why is relius in the recent chapter? Also , ch 17 still hasn't been released on the Official Art Thread yet.

He came and stole the Conversion Grimoire and Seifer went to chase after him.

Relius didn't get the Conversion Grimoire, Remix Heart found it and it seems Seifer has it. I'm starting to think that Mai will get involved with Relius and Seifer. I also think Seifer was the one that turned Mai into a girl. I wonder how Seifer knows Relius and vice versa.

Relius didn't get the Conversion Grimoire, Remix Heart found it and it seems Seifer has it. I'm starting to think that Mai will get involved with Relius and Seifer. I also think Seifer was the one that turned Mai into a girl. I wonder how Seifer knows Relius and vice versa.

Erm... No.

Relius came and attacked the Guardian that protected to Conversion Grimoire.

Seifer noticed the signal on the Ars Magus sensor and checked the cameras to see Relius Clover.

Seifer then noticed that the signal of the Conversion Grimoire's Guardian had disappeared and went to check in storage... only to find the grimoire also disappeared.

Why is relius in the recent chapter? Also , ch 17 still hasn't been released on the Official Art Thread yet.

I had it since it was released, just I was too busy with Kokonoe. Sorry.

Chapter 18:

Carl appeared in Remix Heart. Apparently Noel, Tsubaki and Makoto already met him before but this is the first time he's met Mai and Cajun. Mai reminds him of Ada.

Most of the chapter was spend trying to prepare Mai for a date with Taro, because everyone insisted as it's so obvious Mai has a crush on Taro no matter how much she can try to deny.

Chachakaka was given orders to kill "Mai Hazuki" and now realises that Mai Natsume is that person, she attacks Mai at the end of the chapter and then CLIFFHANGER.

Wow, Chachakaka now know who Mai REALLY is. Wonder what conversation they will have (probably about Shiori). Also, Mai knows Ada....didn't expect that, which means she may know Relius Clover (loosely).

I'm predicting there might be a high chance that Jubei will suddenly appear in the next chapter or the one after.

Also, Mai knows Ada....did expect that, which means she may know Relius Clover (loosely).

No no, other definition of "remind". As in Carl sees some resemblence to Ada in Mai.

So Mai's identity as a Hazuki got revealed. Wonder if that means she will have to reveal her identity to others sooner or later.