Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

1 hour ago, Dalles said:

Since apparently nobody posted scans for chapter 9 and 10, I've begun looking up into purchasing them for scan myself. Please confirm if they are located in these items, if you will:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2039054

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2039055

(I don't really know if this is a question, but I'll answer it anyway lol)

Yes, these are the correct Dragon Age magazines (first one has Chapter 9, second one Chapter 10)
Just be careful with the shipping price; Every one of the magazine have about 800 pages. They are not really heavy, but the price can rise quite a bit just because of the package size.

Yes, this was a question, I asked for confirmation whether or not I am targeting the proper items. It appears my girlfriend wants things off of CDJapan as well, so we'll LIKELY place an order tomorrow. I'll report if by then that Chapter 9 issue does not out-stock on me. Thanks for confirming I am in fact after the right ones.

Update: ordered the two volumes. I should receive them in due time. After April 9th, it is likely I'll decide to order Chapter 11 including volume as well.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I've received a very unpleasant surprise of an e-mail, raising the shipping charge from 2200 yen to 7400 yen. Apparently something didn't click when they've moved on to actually processing my order for shipping. Therefore, I have cancelled the order and thus will not be receiving the comics. Apologies for those that have gotten their hopes up. I will also refrain from using CDJapan as my destination for shopping in the future. If their system offers me a particular shipping option based on the known weight and size of the items and then they decide to manually change it to a more expensive one, I want nothing to do with them.

Here's the preview of the next chapter. It's nice to see Mai using one of her distortions. I wonder if Fuzzy will end up dying; my guess is probably not because they won't want to have Mai be a killer. If Fuzzy ends up crippled by Mai's attack perhaps Meifang will finish him off.

It seems that the manga will be focusing a fair bit on Platinum's backstory. Which I suppose makes a certain amount of sense, since we never saw that in the games themselves.

Sounds like Bell is desinged to house two souls. My guess is that she needs to receive two souls in order to get the LunaSena system up and running, which would fit with what we know from the games. Presumably we'll be seeing Trinity the souls of two children to fulfill the roles of Luna and Sena later. Bell's current personality is what emerged in order to defend the PFD but I guess it will disappear before that happens.

16 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

Sounds like Bell is desinged to house two souls. My guess is that she needs to receive two souls in order to get the LunaSena system up and running, which would fit with what we know from the games. Presumably we'll be seeing Trinity the souls of two children to fulfill the roles of Luna and Sena later. Bell's current personality is what emerged in order to defend the PFD but I guess it will disappear before that happens.

I'm a bit confused by this. According to CF Jubei and Trinity were originally planning for Trinity to take this body before they discovered Luna and Sena near death so wouldn't that suggest Bell was originally meant to only hold one soul?

Also how is Trinity there? I thought she had to inhabit stay in a Nox. Is she in Musashi at the moment or does someone there have Muchorin?

2 hours ago, Ogiga99 said:

I'm a bit confused by this. According to CF Jubei and Trinity were originally planning for Trinity to take this body before they discovered Luna and Sena near death so wouldn't that suggest Bell was originally meant to only hold one soul?

Perhaps Trinity's plan will get explained later. Maybe she was planning to share that body with another soul but because she found two children that needed a new body decided to put them in there instead. But this body is a two-seater.

Something I found interesting is that the system being called LunaSena means that Luna and Sena are not the names of the children whose souls got put into Bell's body. It seems that the original identities of these children have been lost completely. This might also explain why Luna and Sena remained in a single body. Their body is meant to house two souls and they don't really mind sharing a body.

16 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

Something I found interesting is that the system being called LunaSena means that Luna and Sena are not the names of the children whose souls got put into Bell's body. It seems that the original identities of these children have been lost completely. This might also explain why Luna and Sena remained in a single body. Their body is meant to house two souls and they don't really mind sharing a body.

I still don't think Bell was meant to house to souls. Otherwise, why would Platinum's existence become unstable in CF?

Again, told you Trinity appear in this series. Thou it more shocking that we see Rachel. I guess this will be the first time Mai and Kajun  (and etc) will meet Rachel. Looking forward in seeing Litchi soon.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:26 AM, Dalles said:

All right, I actually placed the order for no less than FOUR volumes of Monthly Dragon Age and this time there will be no reason to cancel orders.

As such, you can expect the scans from me from now on.

you're doing gods work my man! keep up the good stuff.

Finally it is here, thank you once again, Kurushii.

Spoiler

w4k6B32.png

UJ5fpLF.png

Meifang wins the "Best facial expressions" award as usuall. :roboky:

4 hours ago, Kurushii said:

BVH CH9 (Raw), BVH CH10 (Raw), BVH CH11 (Raw)

Thank you very much for providing us with the raws Kurushii.

Poor Mai gets called dekachichi, meaning "huge tits", by Ragna. In addition, Platinum calls her dekaoppai and Kagura calls her kyonyuu-chan, so it looks like all her nicknames mean "huge breasts". I guess these fit with the description of kyonyuu bishoujo, meaning big-breasted pretty girl, that she gets in promotional material.

5 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

Chapter 12 summary: http://amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/161587057048/blazblue-variable-heart-chapter-12-mei-fang-is

Interesting to see that Mai's mother is alive and well. Her absence from all of Mai's flashbacks except the one where she was an infant had made me assume that she had died. Mai certainly took after her.

I never really assumed anything about her since her relationship with her father is clearly much more important. Personally I'm more surprised with how much of a badass her faher is.

5 hours ago, Leiopelma said:

Chapter 12 summary: http://amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/161587057048/blazblue-variable-heart-chapter-12-mei-fang-is

Interesting to see that Mai's mother is alive and well. Her absence from all of Mai's flashbacks except the one where she was an infant had made me assume that she had died. Mai certainly took after her.

I never really assumed anything about her since her relationship with her father is clearly much more important. Personally I'm more surprised with how much of a badass her faher is.