Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

16 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

After reading the last chapter summary, i'm not sure anymore who Meifang tries to ressurect (?), Tenjou or Izanami.

I'm pretty sure that Meifang was helping with Izanami in Spiral Shift, which takes place before Tenjo's death.

On 8/13/2017 at 7:42 PM, Ogiga99 said:

I'm pretty sure that Meifang was helping with Izanami in Spiral Shift, which takes place before Tenjo's death.

Now the question is does she actually know Izanami is a different person from Tenjo? Appearance-wise they're similar and amatsumugi's summary did say Meifang never saw the Imperator again after her encounter with Kagura, so maybe Meifang thinks she's helping Tenjo, but in reality she's furthering Izanami's plans, because Hazama kept that fact hidden from her.

Also, Zedar's summary says " Mei-fang’s loyalty to the Imperator didn’t weaken, rather it grew stronger", I find it strange that Meifang would betray Tenjo for Izanami after that.

Tager actually appears in this chapter. Looking forward in seeing Mai's first time meeting him soon. The story seems to be weaving in Trinity's appearance in VH. The end of the chapter makes it seems that way.

Here's the chapter 15 summary: http://amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/165176276998/blazblue-variable-heart-chapter-15-summary-the

Nice to see that my guess about the capabilities of Vision were correct. Rin is able to replicate the effects of Ars Magus but not actual magic.

Meifang wants to smelt Mai, a grimoire, and Bell, a PFD, in a cauldron order to complete her plans. Looks to me like she's trying to create a Black Beast.

Here's the summary for chapter 16: http://amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/166245711828/blazblue-variable-heart-chapter-16-the-chapter

Kokonoe seems rather ruthless in this chapter. Meifang accuses her of being interested in Mai and Bell because she wants to use them to smelt Takemikazuchi herself. This simply be Meifang's interpretation, but I suppose it would fit with the ruthlessness Kokonoe shows in the early games. She seemed to mellow out and be more caring in later games though (e.g. being determined to save Litchi in Litchi's bad ending in Continuum Shift). I suppose the fact Kokonoe doesn't sacrifice Mai could either be because she actually cares for her or because she never discovers the method required to complete Takemikazuchi's smelting.

1 hour ago, churchblue said:

We are coming close to Mai's first official meeting with Relius. He definitely kills Mei Feng. We will also find out Mai's hatred of him.

woah how do u know that?

21 minutes ago, coreylee12 said:

how do u know mai is about to meet relius soon?

He doesn't. He's just guessing but wording it as if it's fact for some reason.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:30 PM, churchblue said:

Mai met Relius before CF. She developed a massive hatred towards him as she speaks more aggressively to him in CF.

You keep repeating this and you are wrong. Mai says in her arcade mode that she met Relius before, but she did that in Remix Heart. There's no need for her to meet him again in Variable Heart. And Mai didn't show hatred towards Relius when she first encountered him in CF. She was cautious, but her objective for finding him was to gauge whether he was a threat. She only started hating him once he demonstrated that he was a sociopath who saw everyone else as tools and material for his research instead of people. And of course you have absolutely no evidence that Relius will kill Meifang. I think it's probable she'll die in Variable Heart but there's no reason to think that Relius will kill her.

By the way, here's the next chapter preview:

Looks like the manga is at its climax. I'm guessing it will end up being 3 volumes long instead of 4 like Remix Heart was.

Trinity gave Muchorin to Bell in this chapter. I guess that might explain why Luna doesn't remember Mai, since Muchorin uses its user's memories as a power source. Perhaps Bell will end up sacrificing her mind to save Mai.

On 11/11/2017 at 0:46 PM, Leiopelma said:

Looks like the manga is at its climax. I'm guessing it will end up being 3 volumes long instead of 4 like Remix Heart was.

Trinity gave Muchorin to Bell in this chapter. I guess that might explain why Luna doesn't remember Mai, since Muchorin uses its user's memories as a power source. Perhaps Bell will end up sacrificing her mind to save Mai.

Wha? Its gonna end soon? How do you know? I dont want it to end. So many questions left unanswered!!