Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

On 6/9/2016 at 2:46 AM, Kurushii said:

I'm still debating how I want to handle this release, and my past ones. The publisher for this has been very active lately, hunting down scans of their products.

Nice. I've been looking forward how this will be handled. IjustwanttoseemoreMisosoupboyandMai

So, looks like we get a Mai VS Mei-Fang fight in chapter 2, AND it seems like the spear might be a product of NoName's powers.

24 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

So apparently Mai's spear is a legacy weapon from Xblaze.

It being a Legacy Weapon doesn't mean that it came from the world of Xblaze. They may well exist in the Blazblue world as well since there is quite a bit of overlap between those two worlds.

That's Zedar's blog, Not sure why he did not post it himself.

This manga is action heavy from the start unlike Remix Heart, I like that. Meifang looks promising so far. Let's hope she will not share the fate of Shiori or Seifer.

Spoiler

7SxiNUg.png

37 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

That's Zedars blog, Not sure why he did not post it himself.

I haven't seen Zedar post ever since JustAMaskedFreak posted about some bogus "rule" about story discussion of console spoilers being forbidden until Western release (the actual rule I remember is that they're allowed so long as they're confined to the appropriate thread).

1 hour ago, Tokkan said:

I haven't seen Zedar post ever since JustAMaskedFreak posted about some bogus "rule" about story discussion of console spoilers being forbidden until Western release (the actual rule I remember is that they're allowed so long as they're confined to the appropriate thread).

Where was this? I didn't see it, but it's definitely nonsense. No such rule will ever exist.

The last thing I want is for people who provide info to be driven away.

Thanks a lot for posting the second chapter Kurushii.

32 minutes ago, churchblue said:

This is that first time I see Mai's pissed-off face. Really scary. I'm glad Mai will finally meet Kokonoe in the next chapter.

Not really; Mai got seriously pissed off with Seifer in chapter 23 of Remix Heart. I do like the fact that while Mai is very kind, she still has limits and won't hesitate to use force if necessary rather than being a shrinking violet.

It seems the series is pushing for the route where Mai will cooperate with Sector Seven.

I can think of so many things that would happen if Mai and Kokonoe meet.

I'm also wonder why was a Legacy Weapon introduced into the series. Is it more special than a Nox?

18 hours ago, churchblue said:

I'm also wonder why was a Legacy Weapon introduced into the series. Is it more special than a Nox?

All the Noxes are accounted  for, so if they wanted Mai to have something unique they needed to give her something else. I wouldn't say Legacy Weapons are more special, they're simply different.

PS: Zedar has also provided a description of what's said in the Variable Heart glossary. Looks like they're using it to give readers of the magazine it's published in who are unfamiliar with the Blazblue setting an idea about some of its core concepts:

http://amatsumugi89.tumblr.com/post/147137695833/unlike-the-first-chapter-of-variable-heart-the

So I hate to be that guy but does anyone have a status update on a translation of Variable Heart? If anyone is working on it I don't want to sound rude, I just would like to know if there is any progress.