Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

churchblue

BlazBlue: Remix Heart & Variable Heart Discussion

i got a weird theory that mai is saya before being almost completely possessed by izanami and killed the real mai to take her place.

i got a weird theory that mai is saya before being almost completely possessed by izanami and killed the real mai to take her place.

How...?

Mai = Male originally and from the Hazuki clan...

How...?

Mai = Male originally and from the Hazuki clan...

Well not all people believe I fear Mai would be an unreliable narrator about her backstory

Just read the chapter 18 part 2. The fight with Chacha sure was short. Chacha gave up almost imediatly since she knew she wouldn't defeat Mai...

But still, Nine's relic the Crimson Grimoire, Burning Red, might be in Torifune. The plot is finally heading somewhere?

Chapter 18 Part 2:

It begins with a fight between Mai and Chachakaka, but Chacha promptly gives up after it seems that Mai can not be defeated 1-on-1.

Apparently being the Intermediary Grimoire has also given Mai the ability to anticipate her opponents movements with incredible accuracy, like the Sharingan from Naruto.

Chacha reveals to Mai that there have been several Kirihito assassins before Shiori that were targeting Jin.

Mai was able to figure out that Taro is Jin's protector from this.

After Chacha runs away, Mai encounters Relius who's like "oh, a soul that is both male and female. How very interesting." and creeps the hell out of Mai (Mai's scared of how Relius could figure she was male just from looking) before leaving.

Seifer was watching, he seems to figured out that Mai is fused to a grimoire and comments that this brings him closer to the path towards the Crimson Grimoire (AKA BurningRed).

Relius reports to Hazama, says he's possibly found the Crimson Grimoire in Torifune. The Crimson Grimoire is apparently something left behind by Nine.

Mai finally meets up with Taro, finally realises she has feelings for Taro and the chapter ends with Mai questioning herself. "I (boku) am... I (watashi) am... a man... !?"

Just read the chapter 18 part 2. The fight with Chacha sure was short. Chacha gave up almost imediatly since she knew she wouldn't defeat Mai...

But still, Nine's relic the Crimson Grimoire, Burning Red, might be in Torifune. The plot is finally heading somewhere?

Seriously when are they gonna post the recent chapters online?

So the Crimson Grimoire is actually a thing, leave it to this series to take something from a Gag Reel and make it canon. Also, why does everyone wanna kill Jin all of a sudden, this is before the Ikaruga War so he hasn't really done anything to get him noticed yet.

And Mai has finally succumbed to the third law of genderbending, which means he is now, and forever, a girl. No going back now.

Seriously when are they gonna post the recent chapters online?

Its in the art topic.

So the Crimson Grimoire is actually a thing, leave it to this series to take something from a Gag Reel and make it canon. Also, why does everyone wanna kill Jin all of a sudden, this is before the Ikaruga War so he hasn't really done anything to get him noticed yet.

And Mai has finally succumbed to the third law of genderbending, which means he is now, and forever, a girl. No going back now.

Its in the art topic.

Thanks and I think this manga is a prequal to the Iraruga war so in later chapters it would feature that.

It's a prequel to pretty much all the games. I thought that would be obvious.

Also, this manga getting serious? Hazama and Relius? Oh shit.

It's a prequel to pretty much all the games. I thought that would be obvious.

Also, this manga getting serious? Hazama and Relius? Oh shit.

We also might see more cameos from others including Izanami The Imperator and Phantom would be coming along with Rachel and Rags.

We also might see more cameos from others including Izanami The Imperator and Phantom would be coming along with Rachel and Rags.

*FACEPALM*..................

Let's try to keep ourselves planted firmly within orbit and have some basis/common sense for our speculations, please. The last thing we need is to awaken the wrath of the powers to be and get these threads nuked and turned into no fun zones.

By the by, haven't really kept up with this series too much lately. How's Mai X Taro going?

By the by, haven't really kept up with this series too much lately. How's Mai X Taro going?

Mai is still in denial because she is originally a man, but her heart ain't lying. Taro saw Mai being covered in dirt due to her fight against Chachakaka, so he covered himself in dirt too so they can be equal.

Taro seems to have a thing for Mai yes, but Mai herself is still in denial because she is originally a man.

Just as Relius had said, Mai has the soul of both a man and woman (No not 2 souls. It's like a single soul with the mind of both a female and a male).

I am more interested in what this "Burning Red" is. I wonder if that is truly the "Crimson Grimoire". (INB4 ANOTHER RED TUNA! jk)

Mai is still in denial because she is originally a man, but her heart ain't lying. Taro saw Mai being covered in dirt due to her fight against Chachakaka, so he covered himself in dirt too so they can be equal.

I have to admit, that was really freaking cute.

I have to admit, that was really freaking cute.

Yeah, I was like: DAMN IT MAI, JUST ADMIT IT! YOU ARE A GIRL NOW! AND YOU LOVE TARO SO GO FOR HIM!!! 8D

Off Topic: For a moment I thought you were Zedar because you guys used the same artwork for your avatar... =w=;