Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

Bullet vs. Kokonoe

I just figured out a safejump option select that beats everything Kokonoe can do after emergency teching from a knockdown.

Any safejump knockdown > jC63214C

If she blocks, you only get jC and can continue pressure. If she backdashes, she gets hit by 5C ground and you can hitconfirm normally. If she teleports, you scoop her up with Miquelet Capture. If she does any version of Superball, superflash buffer 623B cancels out of 5C's start-up and wins.

Alternatively, you can just input jC4C. The only difference is that you get fatal counter 6C instead of Miquelet Capture if they teleport. This is probably the better option, but I think getting scooped looks way more swag.

Really good OS,

I'm terrible with thinking up OS myself, so I'm really thankful for that one. Takes off a lot of thinking at least on wakeup situations in this MU

Finalized version of the option select: knockdown > safejump jC~4C > 2B~C
OR: knockdown > safejump jC~63214C > 2B~C

~ means input just after the preceding one, standard option select timing. Basically I was having problems hit confirming 5C on back dash because it requires way too fast reactions. The additional end input will result in jC > 2B coming out if they block on wake-up or 5C > 2C hit confirmation if they back dash. This option select works because 5C > 2B is not a gatling. Clever huh? :P