Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAc Chaos

[CP] Hakumen VS Kokonoe: Don't Help Me, Professor Kokonoe!

Don't bother trying to pressure her with Oki or anything. Between the invincible backdash, wake up teleports, invincible start up on her fireball DD, you're not going to be able to keep her locked down at all. You're pretty much better off hopping back and preparing for footsies and neutral again.

Don't bother trying to pressure her with Oki or anything. Between the invincible backdash, wake up teleports, invincible start up on her fireball DD, you're not going to be able to keep her locked down at all. You're pretty much better off hopping back and preparing for footsies and neutral again.

I don't even know what the hell is up with that backdash. I even tried using Tsubaki on her once and it went RIGHT THROUGH it.

I guess so. I did try to do 2A > 2A hoping it would hit her out of recovery but she somehow manage to recovery fast enough to punish my 2nd 2A (or at least I'm sure that's what happened.) I haven't DL Kokonoe yet. I'm just going what I remember from my matches with JetM.

If she backdashed Zantetsu, that would be worth noting lol. Not even tager has enough invincibility frames in his backdash for both slashes of Zantetsu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dB2npyMtLA#t=31s

I had an idea to punish the super fireball, after some tests, got 6 combos depending on the meter you have and if you want to OD or not.

These are neat. I had the j.D idea for a while, I just never got to actually try it.

Is there anything else noteworthy in this MU that can help us?

In corner the best way to punish kokonoe's Distortion (Super Ball) is doing kishuu,6C,5C(Fumajin)>kishuu,5C>Zantesu>CT,5C,2C jC,5C OD,5C>Hotaru jC or AD, 5C,5C,5C>Gurren,5C>Shippu.

u will need all magatamas but if you use all kokonoe's tools (Fireball, Thunder trap) against her u gona have always magatamas.

If u have 4 stars u can do alot of mix sups and stuff... for instant you can do Kishuu, grab, Yukikaze to make a (reset) ect, but like i say before she gona keep giving u magatamas for free so what u need to do is get away from her and let her do her Fire ball, graviton, teleport set up... when u see the fireball u can stay still but as soon u she set her graviton just jump and fall with 2A to hit the ball for a free magatama and if she teleport then fumajin will hit her making a free combo for u as well, u can also run into her thunder trap to do Zanshin for another free magatama and if the player is not thinking u gona get him with zanshin ect... so beforeu bait her to do superball u gona have magatamas for sure.

The problem for me is her 3C but doing some stuff against that i found something interesting and my friend Manny Manito and I make a video of that and he will post it later tonight... and is that if u block the second hit of koko's 3C u can interupt her 236A (frametrap) with 5A making a trade on both characters butkokonoe win that trade leaving u in a FCH state but is not FCH... (BUT) the tricky part is that IF she tray to (Grab u, hit u) with whatever she want it gona whiff till u can recover completly... so this is how we can make use of that... we can wait till she make a move that obviously gona whiff and then we recover and counter attack.

so everytime u block her 3C tap 5C just in case she do her frametrap... if she dont do it then we keep the neutral game... well im off will post  later.

Well guys heres what Orlie-noob was talking about. Help us out to find out more about this tech or glitch that he found. Play with your characters and find out if it also works with your character. Thanks Guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQne6jPEvs&list=UU4tOz2KIAYio2hn_bGrqMIQ

That's crazy.   Seems like you could do some hilarious mind games with when you're going to tech.   Most Kokonoes don't try to confirm anything when 3c is blocked, at least in my experience.  They just kind of shark around until they get a hit.   I'll try this against my local kokonoe player sometime soon.     Cool find!

No... if u do 2D u gona get a FCH cuz a good kokonoe will bait u that... and the only way u can hit her back after her 3C > 234A is (after) u instant block that second hit of her 3C and only (5A) can trade with her, no 2A or 3C.. i try it alrdy.

What i would do in that situation if i get to block her 3C is, instant block her second hit and tap 5A (if) the player want a frametrap so i can trade but if the player do nothing and is baiting u to do Zanshin or 3C or 2A to hit u with his 6C mithy swing the i will be safe anyway and can keep my neutral game, in anycase this just take my problem in (blocking) infinite her 3C but it don't take my problem on the aproach... i still need to think what to do about that lol

I said punish 214A after block with 2A.  Not interrupt the string with 2A. 

Also you're trying to hard to find a single solution for dealing with Kokone's stuff.  You have to read your opponent and react with the appropriate response.

Oh my bad, well if u gona go with the (punish) the best way is 2A (after) u instant block her, like u said or 3C but i rather go with 2A lol

in anycase we can do that or trade to beit) her in doing a whiff move so we can make a good combo out of it.

Punish super ball with only 4 magatamas 100% HP 8.5k

5C(fumajin) back dash, 6C(fumajin), Zantesu > Kishuu, 2C jC, 5C OD, 5C > Tsubaki > Hotaru AD, 5C, 5C, 5C > Gurren, 5C, 3C.

With 34% of ur HP u can kill her with 4 magatamas with the same combo only that instead of 3C at the end just do Shippu.

@Black Yakuzu94 i did this since u ask me how to punish her if we got 4 magatamas at that time, hopw u find it helpfull! :)