Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Zappa Meet-Up Thread

haha, im always down for traveling because where i go several of my friends usually come as well. The shepherdsville crew rolls in packs. XD Actually though im already planning on heading down to Them Vs Us and was insanely hyped to actually see another zappa that was going to be there. :] I've watched several of your matches on youtube and am pretty hyped to see you in action. :yaaay:

brand new zappa in thousand oaks, CA. (ventura county, 805) been playing competitive SSBM for 3 years, (ranked 5th in socal) used to traveling for tournaments, ready to learn :) contact on aim: lingbling6

brand new zappa in thousand oaks, CA. (ventura county, 805)

been playing competitive SSBM for 3 years, (ranked 5th in socal)

used to traveling for tournaments, ready to learn :)

contact on aim: lingbling6

Your coming to Them VS Us right? :yaaay: Cuz then it'll be 5 zappa's. GET HYPE SON.

Your coming to Them VS Us right? :yaaay: Cuz then it'll be 5 zappa's. GET HYPE SON.

WHOA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

5?!?!?!

HYPE!!!!

ZAPPA LIVES!!!!!

:yaaay:

WHOA! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

5?!?!?!

HYPE!!!!

ZAPPA LIVES!!!!!

That's assuming our new comrade comes this way. Here's hoping, son. MIRROR MATCH TOURNAMENT IS GO!

That's assuming our new comrade comes this way. Here's hoping, son. MIRROR MATCH TOURNAMENT IS GO!

haha that'd be something else, too much raoh.

:sweatdrop:

you mean the one in ohio? hell to the NO. but I'm gonna hit denjin pretty soon and hopefully find a zappa there to teach me. do you know of any zappas that frequent denjin? (why am i asking this in the zappa board...off to matchmaking i go!)

you mean the one in ohio? hell to the NO. but I'm gonna hit denjin pretty soon and hopefully find a zappa there to teach me. do you know of any zappas that frequent denjin? (why am i asking this in the zappa board...off to matchmaking i go!)

Sorry man, if i didn't live in Kentucky than i would love to play some casuals with you.