Anne

[P4AU] Aigis General Gameplay Discussion

Welp guess when I'm persona broken with 150 meter it's time to B gatling all my ammo away, 22b, GOIN INTO OVERDRIVE

so it does

HP Regen

Persona regain

Bullet Refill

Unlimited Boost for a limited time?

I wonder if it has other properties like damage reduction/boost lol

so it does

HP Regen

Persona regain

Bullet Refill

Unlimited Boost for a limited time?

I wonder if it has other properties like damage reduction/boost lol

You also get double your normal orgia actions per jump it looks like. It'll at least make a ludicrous CMV if anything.

Does any one know a video where you can see Orion super in action? Its really hard to try to look trough every single link in the video thread to find one thing.

Is there an SB Spear super? I've seen combo vids going for max damage and they never seem to use it despite having the meter so I'm assuming it just doesn't exist or does something entirely different than C spear.

Is there an SB Spear super? I've seen combo vids going for max damage and they never seem to use it despite having the meter so I'm assuming it just doesn't exist or does something entirely different than C spear.

SB Spear is real, I haven't been keeping up lately on it, but I see it pop up in matches.

Quick tidbits from the mook:

j.C is still jesus(8 frames of pure jesus)

SB Pandora missiles have about 2 seconds of projectile invuln starting early

SB spear is 4+0(holy ass) start up and +4 on block

Regular Megido has 2000 SMP on the second part

Slight proration nerfs most of the things that were good are still good

We got vanilla 2C (222C) it looks like. It's +2 on block now and can be gatlinged from 5C

I'm lost, is there an update hitting the arcade version for P4U2?

No, the mook just came out that contains frame data.

Yeah, the way I worded that was weird. We didn't "get" vanilla 2C, it's just that I (and it looks like nobody else) had no idea it was there because it's a 222 input for some reason.

Oh, lol. That makes sense. Cool though, but they should have just made the new 2C into a 3C, unless there's an issue with that I'm not seeing.

Alright ! 

P4U2 Frame data \o/

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Aigis_Frame_Data_%28P4AU%29

FULL Changelog of what happened : https://t.co/JMkJZq2iPk

We've got a lot of little buffes that are very cool, I really like the changes.

(Okay "full" is a bit wrong, there are a couple of stuff lacking / vague stuff for now because I can't actually talk japanese.)

(By the way, Anne, would you mind telling more about the new desactivation mid combo routes that Aigis got in P4U2 since you said there were better ones than [o] 5AA > 5B > jc > j.AAA > j.C(2) > 236D > land 2B > jc > j.AAAB2B ?)

(Because for info, if the game is region-free (more likely if it's released in Fall so basically 3+ months), I'm planning to release an early combo list (not CMV just basic to advanced combos) for people picking up the game, so I'd like to talk a bit about combos like a week/month before release since right now paths are likely to evolve etc...)

Alright ! 

P4U2 Frame data \o/

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Aigis_Frame_Data_%28P4AU%29

FULL Changelog of what happened : https://t.co/JMkJZq2iPk

We've got a lot of little buffes that are very cool, I really like the changes.

(Okay "full" is a bit wrong, there are a couple of stuff lacking / vague stuff for now because I can't actually talk japanese.)

(By the way, Anne, would you mind telling more about the new desactivation mid combo routes that Aigis got in P4U2 since you said there were better ones than [o] 5AA > 5B > jc > j.AAA > j.C(2) > 236D > land 2B > jc > j.AAAB2B ?)

(Because for info, if the game is region-free (more likely if it's released in Fall so basically 3+ months), I'm planning to release an early combo list (not CMV just basic to advanced combos) for people picking up the game, so I'd like to talk a bit about combos like a week/month before release since right now paths are likely to evolve etc...)

I'm already ahead of you on the combo list ^_^ I'll share the full list when I get more info.

P.S. that's more or less what a combo thread is for. I'm waiting for release day to make and start that so it doesn't get filled with horribly unoptimal and useless combos like last time. I'll still have some stuff for you guys, but I want to make sure I don't throw in useless crap.

Ah, it was more out of curiosity, but alright that's totally okay with me.

(On a side note, 5C/2C/22C is sweep/AoA cancelable, is it a general modification or something? I don't know if others characters used to have that already and who got that, but it seems pretty useless honestly (or like 5C sweep/AoA OMC reset pressure in normal? I can't think of much use since 5C pushes forward so it's technically safer than sweep.)

By the way can you add the changelog / frame data links in the original post? Since it's better there than in the middle of the thread where noone will be able to find it in about a month or so let alone at the release of the game in JP.

v1.1 changes added to the OP. We lost guaranteed safejump off CH DP and SB Spear is no longer jesus. That's a bummer, but oh well really. She's still going to be just as good, and the Orion buff is pretty lol worthy. It won't be crazy, but it can blow up certain options and is going to be a good conditioning tool.