bace

[P4AU] Elizabeth Gameplay Discussion

Randomizer is [6]4, which could be somewhat troublesome to input, depending on how long the charge time is. [2]8 would've been cool since you could just block to charge. 

Regardless, I would still like to think that Randomizer is our best reversal option now. Negative penalty is just too good to pass up. 

I would also like to mention that Damosu is an exemplar for his use of 236.

First off, thanks for all the uploads, Strife. Getting to see 3 of my favorite players (Tahichi, Damosu, and Domi) in one set of videos playing against each other is amazing.

Secondly...Yoooooo, that runback against BB in the 2nd vid. Holy shiii-*cough* Mhm. That was very nice on Damosu's part :v:

Damosu is doing well in these last few vids. His j.A usage is getting really good. Also, he has combos and setups that are looking to be pretty darn good. We no longer have a reason to complain about damage. Version 1.1 Liz is hitting HARD...just...not as hard as P4U Liz (I want it like this anyways).

It's a shame Damosu didn't hold SB Diarahan longer in Round 4 of the vs. Yukari match. Had he done so, he might have had more Awakened health on his side since Yukari can't punish it fullscreen with her arrows (it's still projectile-invincible last I heard). But you live and learn I guess.

We no longer have a reason to complain about damage. Version 1.1 Liz is hitting HARD...just...not as hard as P4U Liz (I want it like this anyways).

May I ask why you say that? The damage is not looking any larger than it was in Version 1.0. That 4.5K wasn't something unreasonable in the previous version.

May I ask why you say that? The damage is not looking any larger than it was in Version 1.0. That 4.5K wasn't something unreasonable in the previous version.

The damage itself is a bit better overall than before, but it's the fact that we can more readily go for the damage we rarely saw in 1.1 that has me excited. This damage isn't off of every starter, but at this point we have more combo route knowledge to work with. I'm seeing a few potential routes that can lead to good damage courtesy of Damosu. Also note that we have yet to see just how far we can go with the Garu changes just yet, but there will be something.

Randomizer is also more viable for leading to negative penalty damage this time around b/c of the buffs it got (thank god for the invulnerability) and is looking like our primary reversal option. We'll see it used more and, as a result, see more damage from Liz now.

This is cool and all, but I'm not a Damosu. I know a lot of the people on this thread are, but I'm far from it. It was marvelous to see Damosu pull of some stuff, but I doubt I'll be able to do something similar.

I also have no idea how to react to seeing Liz get beat up by BB's Slab. 236A's speed in awakening also interests me.

This is cool and all, but I'm not a Damosu.

Nobody here is a Damosu (is this a thing now?). I mean, I've been called mini-Damosu, but it doesn't mean anything lol. None of us are at that level just yet, though maybe a few people here are close.

Just put in the work and you'll be fine. Don't forget to ask for help, either.

Looked at the wiki to make, but I couldn't find it: does 2[C]/236 have a maximum charge time? Or can you hold either of them indefinitely? 

Looked at the wiki to make, but I couldn't find it: does 2[C]/236 have a maximum charge time? Or can you hold either of them indefinitely?

I'm 100% positive that 2C has a maximum charge time (though it is certainly a lot longer than what it was in P4A) and about 50% sure for 236B. The latter is hard to pinpoint since the maximum blast effect charge time is not very long, yet a lot of players hold it back deliberately from time to time so I dunno.

I'm 100% positive that 2C has a maximum charge time (though it is certainly a lot longer than what it was in P4A) and about 50% sure for 236B. The latter is hard to pinpoint since the maximum blast effect charge time is not very long, yet a lot of players hold it back deliberately from time to time so I dunno.

Thanks for the reply. If Randomizer > 5A or something doesn't work in the corner, I'm thinking that Randomizer > 236]B[ or 2]C[ would work. The console version needs yo come out so I can stop theory fighting :v:.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you guys watched Damosu vs BB? Comments on the SB Randomizer and the heavy damage combo Liz got after it? It was in the last Liz match.

Plz link. I'm super curious and this video sounds like it could shine new hope for me... : X

negative penalty and fear (and all her other ailments) still/will stack right? still dunno who she doesn't have silence.

Plz link. I'm super curious and this video sounds like it could shine new hope for me... : X

He means this one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcKBM8lSMg#t=629

negative penalty and fear (and all her other ailments) still/will stack right? still dunno who she doesn't have silence.

They do indeed stack. If you could stack Negative Penalty and Fear on an opponent, they're as good as dead from a single Ghastly Wail. She does not inflict Silence with any of her attacks though which is one of 2 status ailments she can't inflict, the other being Rage.

Here's a full list on which ailment and how:

1. Fear:

-2C.

-5D.

-JD.

-Throw (any version).

-Shuffle Time when SP is 100~149.

-Ghastly Wail.

2. Poison:

-2D.

-Shuffle Time when SP is 50~99.

3. Charm:

-Shuffle Time when SP is 0-49.

4. Panic:

-Shuffle Time when SP is 150.

5. Paralyze:

-236AB (SB Maziodyne).

6. Negative Penalty:

-[6]4A/B/AB (Randomizer).

As you can see, she has the easiest time inflicting Fear which is what she is geared towards. I'd argue that Panic is borderline useless to her skill set and that if it were replaced with Rage we'd get a lot more hits in, but we don't have that luxury.

Three Liz players are going to be at Pre Arc Revo. I'll find the stream link later, but it's possible that they will be playing sometime today while I'm gone.

Three Liz players are going to be at Pre Arc Revo. I'll find the stream link later, but it's possible that they will be playing sometime today while I'm gone.

Interesting. Do you have a list with all the players that are going to participate?

Interesting. Do you have a list with all the players that are going to participate?

Hokouta:  誇唄@やる気勢 (name and card) PSR: 661 from East Sea region.

Sanzensekai: 三千世界 (name and card) PSR: 650 from Nara region.

Hiyuki: HIYUKI【Magicant】(name and card) PSR: 654 from Hokuriku region.

Sanzen is the only one above 50% winrate, but thats because he has 300 games on that card. other two floating around 40% at 1.8~2.2k games.

hope this helps!

This is good, more Liz footage! So, did this patch help her so much that we see her much more in videos? Or over time people just learnt this new Liz and the patch was just a tiny buff?

This is good, more Liz footage! So, did this patch help her so much that we see her much more in videos? Or over time people just learnt this new Liz and the patch was just a tiny buff?

from what i can see, a lot of Liz players come from small arcades which probably dont have streams. i wouldnt be surprised if there were a bunch of them just slowly coming out the woodwork, theres a lot of 600-500 psrs from small arcades yeah.

Hokouta:  誇唄@やる気勢 (name and card) PSR: 661 from East Sea region.

Sanzensekai: 三千世界 (name and card) PSR: 650 from Nara region.

Hiyuki: HIYUKI【Magicant】(name and card) PSR: 654 from Hokuriku region.

Sanzen is the only one above 50% winrate, but thats because he has 300 games on that card. other two floating around 40% at 1.8~2.2k games.

hope this helps!

Oh, thanks, but I was asking for the full list (all characters)! :v

I think the problem is that players still don't have a good understanding of how Liz's tools need to be used, at least from what we've seen so far. A lot of them take some oddball risks that aren't worth it in retrospect even if they land a hit. I really want to see if these Liz players at Pre Arc Revo can get over this hurdle and recognize the fact that they just can't use certain options in some situations and need to use other options more frequently.

Thanks!

... No Junpei players. orz

Honestly quite surprised. and ONE yukari is pretty :x

but it's pre-arc so obviously this is a tiny tiny fraction of the players.

Honestly quite surprised. and ONE yukari is pretty :x

but it's pre-arc so obviously this is a tiny tiny fraction of the players.

Having only one Yukari present is killing me. I'm losing brain cells over this. My main girl has 3 reps and my almost main girl has 1? Come oooooooooon

Having only one Yukari present is killing me. I'm losing brain cells over this. My main girl has 3 reps and my almost main girl has 1? Come oooooooooon

its the ol' pre-arc revo thing. people turn up...but its very selective.

Thanks!

... No Junpei players. orz

I am not even slightly surprised. I mean at least Liz beats people who don't know the match-up or have key lapses in judgment, I've never seen Junpei win anything.