Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verimeloni

What's the worst fighting game you've played?

Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus. Absolute POS.

A friend of mine was working at EB Games when this came out, and the entire staff was forced to wear t-shirts advertising it. It's honestly not much worse than the dire 128-bit Mortal Kombat trilogy, though.

I kind of lump it in with Kakuto Chojin, that other edgy Xbox-exclusive 3D fighter that was pulled off store shelves after the media got word that it featured a Muslim terrorist as a playable character (they even made him the central figure of the US box art).

I kind of lump it in with Kakuto Chojin, that other edgy Xbox-exclusive 3D fighter that was pulled off store shelves after the media got word that it featured a Muslim terrorist as a playable character (they even made him the central figure of the US box art).

Uhhhh what? It was recalled because of the backlash Microsoft received concerning a Quran quote being chanted in the background of one of the bgms. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakuto_Chojin:_Back_Alley_Brutal#Controversy

This is the first I've ever heard of the theory you presented, and I've owned the game since shortly after launch (I picked up a copy when it was recalled lol)

Someone should make a kusoge thread for our most beloved kusoge fighters. It doesn't feel right posting them here even if they are shit or hideously dumb because they're still fun.

A friend of mine was working at EB Games when this came out, and the entire staff was forced to wear t-shirts advertising it. It's honestly not much worse than the dire 128-bit Mortal Kombat trilogy, though.

Sadly I played both.  I just thought Tao Feng edged it out because at least Trilogy had fatalities and a boatload of characters.......

Injustice, last weekend.....unblockable pigs ftw

.....aaaaand then there's this game.  I have no comment for this one.