Coma

[P4AU] Yukari Takeba - Video Thread 1.1

No one else updated this and I ended up forgetting about it T-T

Here's the rest of the Akihabara matches:

(04/29/2014) P4U2 1.10 - Akihabara Leisureland Matches

Tahichi (Yukari) vs BB (Shadow Labyrs) - Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5

Tahichi (Yukari) vs Damosu (Elizabeth)

Tahichi (Yukari) vs Kameten (Yosuke) - Game 1 Game 2-4 Game 5 Game 6 Game 7 Game 8 Game 9

Tahichi (Yukari) vs STD (Chie) - Game 1 Game 2-3

In case people didn't see this:

Yuakari Takeba 10K FC Combo

Sorry for the lack of audio, when I was rendering, I had this awkward buzz in post production so I just muted the volume all together.

Made a few adjustments to the Video Boards to make it look cleaner. I also added these TGS P4AU Tahichi games:

Mad Catz @ Tokyo Game Show (TGS)

- Tahichi (Yukari) vs Die-Chan (Minazuki)

- Tahichi (Yukari) vs Koichi (Ken)

- Tahichi (Yukari) vs Mui (Aigis)

EDIT: And for some miraculous reason, most of the videos on the front page have been unlinked... Looks like I'll have work to do later on...

EDIT2: I'm headed out the door but this is a Tahichi match at Arc Revo I was linked to vs Yosuke:

Arc Revo Cup

- First Round, Game Six: Tahichi (Yukari) vs ??? (Yosuke)  (Video is currently private :( Should go public soon)

I'm not sure if this is Kameten (Yosuke) so I haven't labeled it. I think it's him but I'm not 100% sure. If anyone can confirm this, please do.

Arc Revo Cup Qualifiers

Yukari vs Teddie

Yukari vs Aigis

*Double Post*

I usually don't double post but, people should be aware this exists. There is a collection of Nico videos dedicated to Yukari Matches that are organized and updated regularly.  If you have a Nico account and can't find some matches on YouTube, this is a good source to find matches and combo videos.

Nico Yukari Video Collection

I've also updated more info on the first post by adding some matches in each section (Except for Labrys and Yukari Mirror since I can't find any 1.1 matches on YT LOL!). So please, if you find more videos, post them up so I can add them to the first post.

Added some videos of Tahichi fighting Mao, Hagiwara, and more.

I still have some others to add later.

P4U2 Arc Revo footage is now public on YouTube!  For a link to the whole playlist *Click Here*

For Tahichi's specific matches, they're under Majors/Regionals in the first post, but I'll drop them here as well:

Arc Revo Cup 2014
- Tahichi (Yukari) vs ??? (Yosuke)

- Tahichi (Yukari) vs ??? (S. Kanji)

- Tahichi (Yukari) vs Souji (Teddie) (Top 8)

Added some more videos to the OP, including fights against Mao, Domi, and DIE-chan (but they're from July). Also put in a couple combos I recorded.