Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JinSaotome

How I utilized BB FRC ?_?

so I was thinking about Sol FRCs while messing around with Side Winder combos and fafnir shenanigans and I wondered: Could you use BB FRC to keep up pressure on non-DP characters? For example, against FA: K S H 2D BBFRC j.S/H land K S H blah blah blah. Thoughts?

Ive been toying around with this for a bit and the risk/reward isn't worth it good players will hit you before you can FRC most of the time and if you do FRC its not worth the tension better off going for GF FRC pressure though if you like to waste tension i always like to do GF FRC -> BB FRC -> Airgrab

i think BB -> FRC grab is more fancy then useful. you midst as well save the tension. if u want to keep up pressure tk.BR -> FRC is faster than BB -> FRC. generally after GF -> FRC, ideally you want to reset them with 5K. if they are FD-ing a lot after they jump out, you airthrow them, and if they are FD-ing, u have plenty of time to dash airthrow.

I highly recommend against using it EVER. If you are looking for ways to keep up pressure besides the usual gunflame, use TK bandit revolver frc. Requires you to cancel from jump cancellable normals though, 5h/2h are going to be your most likely ones.

would a bb be worth it if you tk it then frc it, i try it on the cpu although they arent a real player it does save some tension...just curious.

you can't tk a bb, only a br, or are you talking about jump installing it...which still has very very limited uses, whatever comes out will still be a very obvious/"deal-with-able" overhead unless you decide to land...

actually for funny purposes im learning to tk a br my mistake i get the 2 confused. trying to combo with it but as for a real fight i have yet the fortitude to do it.

BB FRC> (while opponent air dashes foward or backward into corner)9S> SideWinder, u know the rest. Bandit Bringer isn't bad move it's just one of those moves you would use at a certain time like a Shoryuken, But all and all its unsafe just like a Shoryu aswell.

Counterhit 6h into BB does hurt like a mofo. It makes 6h one yummy ass anti-air. Either way, it's a half life combo :I Bandit bringer is not a bad move at all. You just can't throw it out anytime you want to. People that throw out Baiken's counters stupidly and constantly get owned. Same for bandit bringer, and any other move.

i think 6H is more practical, especially for things like 6P -> 6H. 2H is more useful for just late cancelling gunflame from a pressure chain to try and get a counterhit GF. though isnt this a BB -> FRC thread? BB -> FRC really isnt all that useful other than for gimmicks.