pktazn

[P4AU] Yukiko Amagi Gameplay Discussion

Um.. Is there anyone who plays Yukiko in EU and willing to play me? I feel like in order to improve myself I need to get some experience VERSUS all these setups and neural, but I just dont see anyone really play her here. Like, a great way to learn how to play AS character is to play AGAINST. I met some s. yukiko today but connection was 0 bar and delay was pretty much ruining it so here goes my request... 

Yep, was definitely not a joke. This will definitely be fixed although it's a very easy fix, just increase its SMP (it's currently 50 IIRC, so just make it 1000 and it'll be fine).

In one of the latest videos it can be seen that SB Maragidyne flames do not stop if Yukiko is hit. Thats a nice little buff in 2.0.

Those combos posted in the video thread were pretty nice!

Though I refuse to do that AoA combo ever again :L

As much as I hate it myself, the combo used after AoA is also the only  combo to get knockdown from air-to-air without throwing your OMB. I guess it's time to learn it properly^^

2 execution questions:

whats the input for airturn instant air back dash? 

and whats the timing for throwing 2 fans in the air? i have tried a bunch of things like pressing it asap or using the same rhythm that on land but its not working for some stupid reason :( 

https://youtu.be/0_W46elXQVg?t=4377

Yukari's Feather Arrow hits Yukiko for a CH even though she was maintaining Dia. Can anyone elaborate? Unless she stopped Dia and was in recovery.

She just stopped Dia : you can see the aura fade away just before the arrow hits, hence the counter.