Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr_3rd_Floor

Any BBCP Players in South Korea?

I just started playing BBCP and the only scene i know of is the guys at CafeId. The guys i play are pretty skilled, but i'm not fluent in Korean so its hard to get better/understand why things do or dont work. If there is anyone in the area that wants someone to level up with that'd be great. Korea's internet is on point too, so im down for netplay as well...

I don't recall really an arcade in Osan. Is it new or something? Or do you take a bus or something into Seoul?

Nah, no note worthy arcades near Osan..i usually take the train to Id. Its near the Gasan Digital Complex train station in Seoul. Let me know if you wanna test the connection from Osan to Osaka lol.

lol, you're like two hours away from me. I wouldn't have never signed on if my buddies on Skype never mentioned this. Scene is really dead no matter how you look at it.

xkurotsukix is me. I'm only right now.

lol, you're like two hours away from me. I wouldn't have never signed on if my buddies on Skype never mentioned this. Scene is really dead no matter how you look at it.

xkurotsukix is me. I'm only right now.

LOL! Time to create a scene from scratch..i'll add you when i get off work.

Woo, finally some more English speakers in Korea. And I feel you on the whole language barrier thing. I'll add you up on PSN now.

Sounds good. I'll be on later tonight..

I just started playing BBCP and the only scene i know of is the guys at CafeId. The guys i play are pretty skilled, but i'm not fluent in Korean so its hard to get better/understand why things do or dont work. If there is anyone in the area that wants someone to level up with that'd be great. Korea's internet is on point too, so im down for netplay as well...

you mention you're in Osun and I'm currently in Waegwon (sp?), sue me, I've been here for only a month at best. Because I'm military I hear Osun is an Air Force base for the most part. Are you a service member or civilian employee? Not sure how often I can come down but its not like having won is an issue for me either, just submitting a pass is a real pain.

If I explored any part of S.Korea it would be Waegwon, Daegu, and Busan. We're next door to the Japan so might as well communicate with the "Japan Thread as well." Online will suck for the most part but I'm happy I get to netplay them for the most part if I'm not in the field. Get that foreign experience.

Who does everyone play after all?

I play Ragna and Hazama although I do plan to move to some other characters after I get the chance to sit down. I have some experience with nu-13/lambda-11 but CP version of her is too different, I troll with Rachel and plan to learn Kokonoe eventually, just need to find out if she's banned or not. Some say she is and others say she isn't.

Those were some fun matches last night and considering your schedule...hmmm, not sure how often we'll play but we'll try to get in much as we can. Your current knowledge of the game is pretty effective.

Thanks man..definitely a good set of matches. I want to learn Mu, Rachel, and Bullet (in that order), but since i still have a lot to learn about Hakumen i don't really want to move to other characters just yet. I'm on day-shift all this week and im off from the 28th - 3rd, so if you want to run some more sets just shoot me a message.

That's a good window to play against you since I'm still doing the typical 9 to 5 shift. I may have successfully gotten two more to join the scene with us.

Just found out that my office isn't too far from cafeID; I'm probably going to drop by late Jan/mid Feb/early March. I stopped playing BB after BBCS but picked it up again with BBCP, so please excuse my rustiness. Hope to see ya around.

Helping to keep this thread active and if we happen to meet up once so we don't have to play online all day. Military makes it problematic with visitors and barracks living so my place is sort of out the question, passes should be fine as long as we all plan in advance...like a week in advance since last minutes are looked down upon out here.

kudos to my last 11 months in service, going to start counting down on the calender.

Hello... I literally resurrect this thread because I am in Daegu since something like 5 month now and will stay for about 7 month and it looks really difficult to find any Blazblue or even Guilty Gear Xrd player...

Last thing: I have a respectable lambda11 on BBCS but I'm kinda newbie with Guilty Gear Xrd so don't expect high level from me... But my Ramlethal can't wait to learn how to be stronger