Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

[P4AU] Akihiko Video Thread

Does Moke aka da god even play this game anymore? The only footage I could find was in early 2014... 

Does Moke aka da god even play this game anymore? The only footage I could find was in early 2014... 

Last I heard he either switched to Minazuki or quit playing, probably the latter.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply guys. That's a real damn shame :(

Also Barzorx... um, I'm guessing you were gonna say someone's name?

Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply guys. That's a real damn shame :(

Also Barzorx... um, I'm guessing you were gonna say someone's name?

I'd assume he was going to say Domi?

I'd assume he was going to say Domi?

DOMII ROKKETTTOOOOOOO

..that would make sense. You know, I love Domi and the fact he exists, but am I alone in thinking Moke is like, one tier higher?

Oh wow. My internet TOTALLY derped and i didnt see that the message got posted like that. 

I was going to say a god would be Musui.

I love Domi, but he's not a god in this game. I haven't played him so of course I can't wager how good he truly is, but from what I can see.... I dont know, it's probably just me, but he's just not that good in this game if you ask me. To me, the aki god tier in p4au is Musui. 

I think Domi is still really strong, it's just that sometimes it seems like he loses control of the character and makes many mistakes, and other times he is just godlike. That said, Musui is my favorite Aki though.

Some cool 1.1 stuff I thought I'd broadcast here... Guys, AnneIFrank, Jona, and Bace giving some delicious commentary/analysis on a Musui (Aki) vs. Damosu (Adachi) FT10! You'll find much talk about meta and strategies here, as well as some nice tech/combo stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlKEbSvlVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BvMPS06YBE