Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martee

Touhou Kobutou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdUtE_oQ_I

This is essentially a virtual on clone with Touhou characters. Touhou On has been my latest addiction. I'd like to play this with someone, I tell my boys to pick it up so we can stream it at our casuals but no real interest. Anyway, you guys should give it a try if you haven't already I think it's very fun.

Looks pretty boring, to be honest. I don't like that every stage is a wide open field. I'd rather play VOOT or one of the official Touhou fighters.

I know I didn't specify, but I was hoping to get a couple poverty gamers to download it and have fun with it.

I was not trying to disappoint people who had good taste in videogames.

As a Virtual-On fan, I am greatly offended by this.

I wish I could help, but since I like this game, not really.

Nice to see you're in LA though. If you're interested in MB or GG casuals, I host Bi-Weekly on Saturdays for both games. I'm actually hosting tonight. PM me if you're interested.

As a Virtual-On fan, I am greatly offended by this.

I don't, I take fighters good/bad with a grain of salt. Might be worth a try though. >_>

Touhou does seem to only exist for the sole purpose of pissing off fans of whatever work it ripped off given the frequency it happens.

Sound like you don't know about Touhou, or just think that the world shares your opinion.

Good ideas get borrowed. And changed up a bit. When some people see the product, they either like it, or dislike it. I've got a new 360. And I kinda miss some of the cancels I would perform in Koubutou that don't seem to be in VOOT. It could be that it's still there, but performed differently. Is there a wiki?