Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

guiltygear.wingdreams.net/lobby.cgi ?

I never saw anyone there oO

Try to change your lobby into www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/delay4/ggnlobby.cgi. There r a lots of ppl

Its not surprising to find nobody in there at times. Most people are on during the evening to late at night. Keep in mind that its used mostly by NA players. Most of the time, there's someone in the lobby around 8-10 Central, 6-8 Western or 9-11 eastern depending on your time zone.

i tried many lobbys...it's not the lobby problem...something else -_-.....ghhhhh i want to play =(

Are you behind a router or directly plugged in? Sorry if you answered it already. You might want to try going to the IRC channel as well to get help setting it up.

behind router? u mean connected to internet? nope i'm directly connected...but from my PC my brothers PC connect to internet %) i asked GG friends...and almost all of them had that problem ;DD but they don't know how to cure it T_T...they said that times cures it =( i don't want to wait T_T

After a long time of not playing, I decided to try to get #r online working again. I don't think or don't know whether or not I patched the game before, but ver. 1.20 isn't patching. Is there an earlier version I should patch to first?

long time since I played too. Is the blaze blue craze over yet? Dumbass game. If i wanted to win with one button id play marvel's games. Anyway, for the one person that might care, I've been playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on GGPO while I've been away from GGXX#R. Are there any new players online? before I left it looked like GG online was dying.

Whats up Bam Bam? :psyduck: idk hopefully the BB craze is over, a new patch is suppose to come out for the game so i think people are getting more into it, im not sure.

help..i can't play...i can see 200+ players but all of there status is Busy(Casting)..no response...ping over...not ready. No idle not even 1,2, or 3....even me and my cousin we can't connect to each other and our house distance is just a stone throw...(No Response to each other).... ....fuck!..help

to: Selphie hime (i-no)

please accept my appology, my internet connection sucks

i never quit

never mind that i quit when win... because you play 1-3 combo always... i can rarely beat you playing sl or po but when i seriosly play i-no i can't because you play like script player... =\

this is not good

All chatting is done on irc. And I'm the nicest person in the room, come join us. It will be fun.

wilfooooooooooo | wilfooooooooooo| Chicago Illinois| delay 4 i finally got this patch to work before it didnt but after some computer fixing it works now YAY!!

Thanks man, and by the way, I read the first post but just to be sure. In order to Connect to matches in delay 4 I have to use port 10000? 1024 worked with wingdreams but I couldn't get anyone in "Idle" in delay 4. Thanks.

Grendy | Grendy | Toledo, Ohio | Delay 4

Looking forward to some matches, my Baiken is still in the learning process though.

I guess I will put down me and my sister's #Reload player info (we share the same computer)... I have neglected to do this for quite a while...

Sol-Bumguy/Ky-Sama | Sol-Bumguy/Ky-Sama | AZ(for now)| delay 4

900 | gamingsage/frcflyingjohnny | Redondo Beach, CA | Delay 4 Been trying to play recently and no one with good ping pops up. SOMEONE WHO LIVES CLOSE PLEASE PLAY ME!!!!! Also I'm playing on controller/xbox360pad cuz arcade stick doesn't sync with #R that well.

frcflyingjohnny: There's a good handful of Cali players :0! I miss seeing your Johnny rock in AC, should get on irc if you wanna play :]!