Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

Does anyone here know how to configure the stick for the game? I plug in my converter and stick and start the game, but the buttons don't respond.

You have to go to the main game config first (the one where you set the display options and all that crap, turn the intro off, etc). I don't even know what all the buttons are besides X, so I decided to select random ass buttons :(

Do you mind explaining it a bit further? My problem is that the buttons and even the directions don't respond, so I can't even set the config when I start the game. Thanks.

It's in the folder for GG. It's called config and I think the icon is Ky. There are 3 tabs when you open it up I think on the top. The one on the left (the one you start on) is display options and crap, the one in the middle is keyboard controls, and after that is gamepad/joystick controls. Figure out what is what, by testing out the keyboard controls in the game and comparing that with the things on the config menu. I know the first four are up down left and right, and the next ones are the PS2 face buttons, but I unno what order. R1 is dust and all obviously.

For the config: For both keyboard and Joystick tabs (tabs 2&3) In order from top to bottom, left to right. 1st column: up: down: left: right: circle: X: Triangle: Square: 2nd column: L1: L2: R1: R2: alternate up: alternate down: alternate left: alternate right: 3rd column: Select: Start:

According to that ip site, when I check the ports i'm using it says "timeout". But I seem to be able to play online just fine, with there usually being about 30-50 people in the lobby. Although one thing I did notice was that while people hadn't much problems connecting with me, whenver I try to connect to someone it usually fails and I end up at the lobby again. Does this have anything to do with my ports supposedly timeing out?

I'm really enjoying playing this online. I mainly hopped on GG when I was first introduced to it a while back because it looked like a fun, competitive fighter. I've never really gone out to play with other people IRL, just cause I'm lazy for the most part. It's fun being able to do it online, though.

nova314 | Kabu To | Georgia, USA | Delay 4 Holy crap does Klaige actually play this? It would be an honor to be wtfpwned by someone who's done so much with Anji. This is lots of fun. Kudos to whoever made this.

nova314 | Kabu To | Georgia, USA | Delay 4

Holy crap does Klaige actually play this?

It would be an honor to be wtfpwned by someone who's done so much with Anji.

This is lots of fun. Kudos to whoever made this.

i play it but i don't use Anji, since it's #R and im fearful of the lag fuxxing up my actual gameplay. On here you'll see me full time with millia who may very well become my main in AC. Also i wouldn't say i've done much with Anji, but i appriciate the compliment.

E_iZ_Seri0us | ZODIAC | BX, NYC, USA | Delay 4

That I've played.....Doren2k: best jam, Kumiho: best Axl, Aaronyu2: best Zappa

I hate good Anji, Slayer, and May players, can never beat em -_-

I like Klaige milia colors tho

j1n | j1n | Ohio | Delay 4 I'll post up ventrilo info soon enough Edit add: I don't like how my stick just stops working for no reason.... oh yeah i guess ill post fatcats info too FatCat | Frank Dukes | Pittsburgh | Delay 4