Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

Usually, at least a few people are in the lobby at all times, but from different parts of the world at different timesl. Your address should start with "www" like Ruinz mentioned.

#GGXXONLINE is dead. Now it's #reloadonline.

Be prepared for an invasion of :kitty: :kitty: and May domination.

#GGXXONLINE is dead. Now it's #reloadonline.

Oops, I totally misread that. I blame the time. :psyduck:

Edit: I see you've made it in 10stars. Cheers.

Now i see tolik veden frenzy no in green and everyone else is greyed out >.> is that right or is something still fkt :vbang:

YOU FOOL! I will crush May, and throw her into the wind!

The jetstream will take her all the way to Europe.

May cannot be crushed. Her hit box is too tiny for that. :3 Besides, if she rides the jetstream, then that will only ensure her dominion over the world. Now you've inspired me to invade the east coast. :DDD

That's okay. We have Venom as the coast guard with balls, and Anji has control of the skies with his untechable air throw. They'll ensure that she never leaves the continent.

Don't worry. We have enough Mays to populate the state of New York. Rest assured, May will spread her reign of dolphins and squeaky shoes. You gotta have squeaky shoes. :3

Don't worry. We have enough Mays to populate the state of New York. Rest assured, May will spread her reign of dolphins and squeaky shoes. You gotta have squeaky shoes. :3

New York would ridicule her right out of the state if she went up there with those pieces of... something that she calls shoes.

Yo,can some1 plz send me the game,or give me a direct dl link?? im mad lazy :grin:,plus I really can't find it..Thanx...

I need help. The patcher won't work. I followed the instructions, but it doesn't start. It gives me a error message instead.

Actually, never mind. It works now!

Arvoyea | Arvoyea | California, USA | Delay: 4

i had this a year back or longer so i got it working perfectly heres my only probs now that i have finally updaqted it. 1. i cant connect to nobody, all "busy" or "no response" 2, when i pic someone i have the option to watch, when i press it it just dims out, nothing more. 3. when i do see the "play" option after i failed to "watch" ita dimmed out an i cant play what delay do most use? 4 right? i know abotu port forwarding and such already, tried and failed. could someone print screen their config for me? so i can compare

i hate it when people have to point out that their playing on keyboard...do u want a fucking cookie cuz you can beat people using keyboard or u want us to feel sorry for you. who cares what your using to play.

*walks over from GGPO*

Hai guyz, I miss anything? :keke:

Waffle! Where the crap have you been!? Flying airplanes and FRC'ing those sharp turns? You need to go to the IRC channel! :yaaay:

Hi, I need some help ^^; Everything works fine until I try to patch the for the online mode.

A error comes up and just tells me where the patch is then ends. I did everything the walkthrough says but still ends the same way.

Screenshot:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/LillaMysen/helpu.jpg

Help plz?

change # to #

in other words just keep the folder name the same but retype the # sign