Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

:gonk: Ky is the worst in #r! But you're playing online, so Ky jumps up a tier or two.

Ky is such a fagot. It's amazing how everyone online becomes an all star player when they pick ky. 5S and 6H fill guard meter way to fast. I wish there was a way to IK him out of greed saver like sol can get IK out of ground viper. Then no one would use him except for the people who actually main him.

which area has the better talent of players USA or Europe... i think USA has the better pool of players playing #R online. :cool:

Hey guys, I'm new to this entire GGXXNET thing, and maybe I'm just doing it wrong but I see no players on my "server browser". Did I just connect to a really dead server or did I do something wrong?

Yeah he got it

GG RCagent

unzip first

Yeah, I kinda expected to find some really good players, but man, I was cracking up at the entire taunt+combo+taunt+combo thing. I'm still adjusting to the 360 controller, its a bit awkward for right now but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

And if you see me online, please kick my ass. I'd rather lose to humans than computers!

One of the two (probabily) Italian online players... I play ggxx online from a while (I use chipp and I'm learning how to 'Anji'). Hi everybody I play generally on Friday evening (19.00-21.00 GMT+1), Saturday and Sunday morning (till 13.00 GMT+1).

Ok i tried to set this up twice now and still no luck.I think my problem lies in a)I don't have the right version b)when i tired to patch it i didn't see the ggxx.OLD appear.( i 'm trying EGGXXNETv120.zip) I see no online option at the bottom as well.

150 players? Whenever I load up the delay4 lobby, there's rarely more than 60 people in there. 70% of them have 'no response', and the rest are all too high-pinged. If I'm lucky, I'll get a couple players that I can play with, after which they'll kick my ass and go play with more skilled players after a round or two.

Hi, I'm the administrator of mizuumi.net and I wanted to get this out there: the information in the first post is totally outdated. The GGXX#R netplay room has not been on Mizuumi for over a year. It will not be back on Mizuumi. Please stop dropping by looking for it. If koogy or a mod could edit the first post to reflect this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I'm the administrator of mizuumi.net and I wanted to get this out there: the information in the first post is totally outdated. The GGXX#R netplay room has not been on Mizuumi for over a year. It will not be back on Mizuumi. Please stop dropping by looking for it.

If koogy or a mod could edit the first post to reflect this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

If it's not on Mizuumi,where is it?:(

maybe that's why i didn't see anyone on the server or maybe I'm doing something wrong.....:vbang:

this is all i see when i got into vs net.

Posted Image

irc.chatspike.net #reloadonline

do i put that in the lobby script?

also, i can push left and right when i enter the lobby and this changes some words(options?)but i can't see them(too small) and when i try press a button(i tried them all) nothing happens other then leaving the lobby.help.:gonk:

do i put that in the lobby script?

also, i can push left and right when i enter the lobby and this changes some words(options?)but i can't see them(too small) and when i try press a button(i tried them all) nothing happens other then leaving the lobby.help.:gonk:

what IRC program do you have?