Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

I'm connecting to some of the same people, but can't connect to others - and I can't select a person to fight because I go straight back into the lobby. Hopefully this will be resolved by v09. :< [EDIT - Can someone tell me what my average ping is in there? It's gay that I can't see my own ping ¬_¬ (remember, handle is YOUZANSEN)]

I think I played you twice today (I'm a Ve player). Your ping for me is usually around 90 ms. But the games were kinda laggy anyway ;( .

yeah...well, seen as I used to play online before, that's what I usually come to expect. lol... Nice Venom, btw :) [EDIT - You're one of the lucky people that can connect to me and play...LOL]

I'm playing some random games, guys!

Zakuta Asura | YOUZANSEN | UK | Delay 4

Hey, Zakuta.

If I see you there, I'll try to have a match with you ^^

My, I don't know what's wrong, because now I can't connect with anyone at all :/ Oh by the way, I don't know if I can ask this here, but... can someone tell me how I can make a lobby script (that cgi file) in another server? I'd really like to make one for more local players.

The IRC server is down?? I keep getting "Unable to connect to server" This is the ip (irc.mizuumi.net) and port I tried to connect: 209.237.242.30 (6667)

GG's to Kumiho. Really enjoyed the Axel matches, but im not sure if you noticed there was a slight bit of lag that was throwing of my move timing and such. I probably wasted your time with the constant rematches and I'm sorry if I did.

GGs to all. Sorry for it dropping out like that zazz and anyone I played. Apparently whenever iTunes switches songs it kicks me out after a small freeze-up. Spicy J was you Spirit Juice I take it? GGs ;o. GTX whoever you are on the forums, sick Eddie. My speakers power cable got loosened right at the beginning though so I wasn't in the groove without the music, and with me trying to fix it in between haha ;(. You woulda won regardless. Who is the dark blue and black Ky with the blonde hair who keeps changing his name? GGs!

Who is the dark blue and black Ky with the blonde hair who keeps changing his name? GGs!

That would be me. :sweatdrop:

I switch between my laptop, my desktop computer, and various class computers.

(Sigilaptop when using the my dreaded laptop keyboard, Roflcopter when on a class computer.)

Using the name 'Zerg You' on my desktop at the moment, though I usually use Sigma or Sigii. I have Starcraft on the brain for some reason.

I think I'll compress the names to avoid future confusion. =P

GGs indeed. I recall some humorous simultaneous hits at the beginning of a few rounds.

GG's to ForestBlazer, Spirit Juice, random assorted slayers and everybody else I played.

GGs, your I-no is very impressive. I definitely learned a lot from those 10 matches.

GGs to Kumiho, you made me finally understand why everyone fears a skilled Eddie player so much in Reload. I have no idea how to escape your insane lockdown and pressure once you have me knocked down. Any tips would be much appreciated, thanks for all the rematches.

Also ggs with CJ, Waffles, Shazay and everyone else.