Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

I'm having problems with the new patch. With the 1.04 patch, I was able to see other players in the lobby, but I couldn't connect to them because my patch was too old. Now, I've updated to 1.09 and then to 1.09-2. When I go to Vs Net, I don't see one person, even though I'm using the Delay4 lobby. The lobby count was 18, yet I didn't see one person in the lobby. I'm lost!

Okay... I've tried the delay2 lobby, which has about 30 people in it, and I still can't see anyone.

All us US, Europe and Canada peeps are on Delay 4 right? Does anyone in America use Delay 2?

is it just me or does it take a really long time now to load the lobby up? and when i do its completely empty

I got the same result

I think the server is down but I am not 100% sure

its back up i blieve....it didnt take long to load,..and only two people are on it maybe cuz no one knows is workin again..so im lettin yall know..............point less but if u wanna kno who the two was... DBCLOOP and SHINKEN.

its back up i blieve....it didnt take long to load,..and only two people are on it maybe cuz no one knows is workin again..so im lettin yall know..............point less but if u wanna kno who the two was...

DBCLOOP and SHINKEN.

Yep, it's up. I played a few matches with Shinken... we were the only two in the Delay4 lobby. GGs btw.

Yesh, it's running good again :) Btw, how do you move up in ranks? As far as I see, I move back to E-0 every time I loose a game, and some "A" and "S" players always pick me and bash me with Sol...

I'm guessing it's based on your highest win streak, so when under the wins column, that's just like a win streak tally, instead of a win/loss record. I guess you move up in ranks by getting a higher win streak, but I'm not sure though. I've lost to quite a few high-ranks, like Spicy J, who plays a beastly Potemkin. Pretty much everyone can beat me though, because I suck.

IF you beat down of those S Players as an E Thats almost a AutoRank up. It has some funky point system. But beating people with much higher rank makes it go up faster. And losing to people with much lower Rank=Drains Rank faster. I used to be a A Rank. But I lost to an E Rank and went down to B after only 1 loss. Even to know I was on a decent Win Streak including a S Win.

Weltall | Orlando | Delay 4 Haha, been playing for a while but I never joined the boards until now. A friend recommended me the patch and well...here I am. So, what's up everyone? Am new and hopefully can try to get good enough to put up a fight.

Quick question about the empty lobby problem:

I set my lobby address to http://www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/delay4/ggnlobby.cgi (http blah stuff included, I'm not sure if it should be there or not).

At the moment I'm can't see anyone even though it last said that there were 23 people on when I checked. Am I not waiting long enough for the lobby to load up or what?

Edit: Even after taking off the http:// part, it still won't load up the lobby. I need help badly T_T

Weltall | Orlando | Delay 4

Haha, been playing for a while but I never joined the boards until now. A friend recommended me the patch and well...here I am.

So, what's up everyone? Am new and hopefully can try to get good enough to put up a fight.

Ralph is that you?

The game was working fine before and I didn't have to go through this port-opening thing. I'm willing to try, but I can't seem to find the post on how to do so >.<

The game was working fine before and I didn't have to go through this port-opening thing. I'm willing to try, but I can't seem to find the post on how to do so >.<

It all depends on your firewall and the software it uses. If you don't have a router, you shouldn't have to worry about opening your ports.

worked fine before, but after the new patch, get about 6 people in the delay4 lobby showing up all with "NO RESPONSE" what happen?

Kidblinks|KIDBLINKS|Mt.Vernon, NY | Delay 4 Erm, I'm pretty new. If you get invited to a fight by a color edited Millia who's a bit newbish, please don't be upset :X.