Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

do i put that in the lobby script?

also, i can push left and right when i enter the lobby and this changes some words(options?)but i can't see them(too small) and when i try press a button(i tried them all) nothing happens other then leaving the lobby.help.:gonk:

I'll bet that you copied and pasted the url for the lobby address. Typically, most everyone uses the delay 4 lobby (besides the Japanese), so make sure you have the right url. Either that, or you forgot to remove the "http//:" from the address if you copied and pasted it. I'm guessing that, in your case it is the latter, so make sure the lobby address starts with "www"

what this about irl program?i didn't see anything on the first page about needing that too.:psyduck:

I'll bet that you copied and pasted the url for the lobby address. Typically, most everyone uses the delay 4 lobby (besides the Japanese), so make sure you have the right url. Either that, or you forgot to remove the "http//:" from the address if you copied and pasted it. I'm guessing that, in your case it is the latter, so make sure the lobby address starts with "www"

so i would put www.irc.chatspike.net #reloadonline in the lobby script/text address?

Posted Image

The text in the picture that you have circled should be: www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/delay4/ggnlobby.cgi

If you want to chat with the people you're playing, the IRC room that you listed is where most of them hang out. You will need find some way of getting on IRC (most people use mIRC); once you're on, just specify the server as irc.chatspike.net, and the channel as #reloadonline, then join it.

150 players? Whenever I load up the delay4 lobby, there's rarely more than 60 people in there. 70% of them have 'no response', and the rest are all too high-pinged. If I'm lucky, I'll get a couple players that I can play with, after which they'll kick my ass and go play with more skilled players after a round or two.

of coz i didn´t mean they are online at the sametime.

I think I experienced the weirdest bug ever : when I want to play, I see another Akabane in the list with sign "French Player... Best character : zappa/anji" which is true for my case. But his/its infos are changing every seconds (like count, wins, rank, version etc etc)... The annoying part is, I think, it somehow affect my ping... Does anyone experienced this thing ? O_o

I think I experienced the weirdest bug ever : when I want to play, I see another Akabane in the list with sign "French Player... Best character : zappa/anji" which is true for my case.

But his/its infos are changing every seconds (like count, wins, rank, version etc etc)...

The annoying part is, I think, it somehow affect my ping...

Does anyone experienced this thing ? O_o

same for me :8/:

I think I experienced the weirdest bug ever : when I want to play, I see another Akabane in the list with sign "French Player... Best character : zappa/anji" which is true for my case.

But his/its infos are changing every seconds (like count, wins, rank, version etc etc)...

The annoying part is, I think, it somehow affect my ping...

Does anyone experienced this thing ? O_o

yeah at me and my friend!

change the font size from the .ini file if i remember right.

I found out, thx. I had to go to ggxxnet and change the font size from there.:keke:

Recently got this working, going on as the same name I go here. I really suck right now though :X EDIT: Actually, I want to play this game with a specific friend of mine[he doesn't have an account here], but it seems we can't connect to each other. I live in AZ, he lives in NC. Is there anything that can be done about this? We've been able to netplay other fighters before no problem, but we hit a snag with this one. Help?

Thee is no snag. There is nothing to configure anywhee unfounately. It's just bad luck you can't against him but can play others. It's just the way the GG online thing is.

Recently got this working, going on as the same name I go here. I really suck right now though :X

EDIT: Actually, I want to play this game with a specific friend of mine[he doesn't have an account here], but it seems we can't connect to each other. I live in AZ, he lives in NC. Is there anything that can be done about this? We've been able to netplay other fighters before no problem, but we hit a snag with this one. Help?

Here are some possible solutions:

1.Try set up port forwarding within your router. (Open port 10000 with TCP or UDP whatever)

2.Try set "IgnoreSlowConnections=1" in your ggxxnet.ini file to 0.

3.Try different lobbies.(usually "www.nurupodensetsu.com/ggn/delay4/ggnlobby.cgi")

got a big problem people, EVERY TIME I play the Netplay for this game, it keeps kicking me off. I'll be able to play for about a good 10 seconds, then it kicks me back to the lobby. Anybody got any ideas on what's going on?

installed vista+sp1+all the updates for vista. now trying to install #reload but it gives me " "this installation package could not be opened. contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package." error. I´m logged in as admin, so what should i try to do? edit: got link to whole folder now so no need to install it :)

KarlKablisk | KarlKablisk | NY,NY | Delay 2 and 4 I just started using it, haven't gotten it to work yet tho, but I'm in. Every player has the busy(casting) thing just plain busy or some form of gray out. I got the latest version 120-3 as well. :/ Me just being in the room should make me show up as "idle" right? hm theres 167 people in the delay 2 room, I donno why I can't find anyone to get a game goin :/ "Watch" wont work either. - KKL

KKL, the Japanese players primarily use the delay 2 lobby, so most of the North American and European players play with the delay 4 setting in the delay 4 lobby, so try that one instead. Yes, being in the room will make you appear to be idle, generally speaking. There are instances though, where you will appear as No Response to certain other people, or vice versa, but that's a whole different story. Welcome, and have fun.

Hi. ^_^;; Newbie here.

KiraSTRIKE | KiraSTRIKE (newbie). | Fairview, Quezon City - Philippines | Delay 4

Since I had a hard time looking for the Japanese installer and was able to find one, I want to help and decided to upload it on a file server so everyone wouldn't have a hard time looking for the Japanese version. The file is in ISO format so you'll be needing Daemon Tools on this one. I had to break it into four parts with the use of Winrar.

Part 1: Click Here

Part 2: Click Here

Part 3: Click Here

Part 4: Click Here

Also, in case you ran into any problems (e.g. downloading and such) do please post back so I can look into it.

^_^;;

okay, so this has most likely long since been addressed, but every time i got to the vs net lobby there is never anyone in it... it seems rety clear that people are still using it, so what am i doing wrong?

1) Did you try to turn it off and on again ? 2) Are you sure your internet connection is correctly plugged in ? Maybe the port you selected is blocked by your router. If so, change it. Are you sure you chose a lobby were people are actually playing on (delay 4 or 2 for example)

Friend got a weird problem. First he could play a few matches against another friend in Delay4 lobby, after this there started appearing lots of clones from his nick and he couldn´t challenge anyone and viceversa. Now there isn´t clones anymore, but still he can´t challenge anyone and viceversa. Settings are still the same as in first time. Any tips?