Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

[#R] Official #R PC Online Play Thread

So I'm still around guys, internet broke again. Sorry, I'll be back soon! Hopefully within a month! Much love to all~

I found it pretty crazy that people are still playing this game. For those who remember RMILLER and dash grabbing back in the day, I'm back to mess around, learn some stick and have fun. Too bad everyone seems to be a lot better now ;_; PS - I want to play people best of 5 rounds, so I set my games to play best of 5 in both the game menu and the netconfig file. But everytime I challenge, it's still best of 3! Any help?

BlackandRed, the rounds are used from the config of the one being challenged, so if someone challenges you then it will be best of 5. If you challenge them it will be best of whatever your opponent has set in their config.

BlackandRed, the rounds are used from the config of the one being challenged, so if someone challenges you then it will be best of 5. If you challenge them it will be best of whatever your opponent has set in their config.

Hey thanks, I guess then everyone has changed to do best of 3 rounds. I'll adjust accordingly.

If you refer to playing against your friends and your friends only without using a lobby,the closest thing is using ip connection. You'll notice a txt file in your GG folder called nodelist.txt.Enter it and add your friends' ip(s). After that go to ggxxnet config and in the lobby script/text address space enter the path from your computer to the text file i just mentioned. Ex: E:\Guilty Gear XX Reload\nodelist.txt That'll do it.When you go online you will only see the ones within the ip list when they're on.Hope it works for you.

Setting ReceiveThreadPriority=1, ReceiveThreadMethod=1 in ggxxnet.ini helping to reduce pings by 20ms in general. More maxpackets (like 384 or 512) is a good idea too. Need more people to test it.

Setting ReceiveThreadPriority=1, ReceiveThreadMethod=1 in ggxxnet.ini helping to reduce pings by 20ms in general. More maxpackets (like 384 or 512) is a good idea too. Need more people to test it.

Testing it now.

also: kow do i beat ky

Edit: So I played a few matches, and I had a few that laggggggggged much more than usual, but I had some that had no lag I thought I was playing in fast motion.

Is anything up with the servers ? i get an empty lobby at the 4-delay one, but i can see some people in other rooms, that i cant play with becouse of lag -_-. Anyone know if anything is up?

smilzoboboz | SmilzoBoboz[iT] | Italy (Treviso) | Delay 4

Chupon, ggs.

FUCKSCRUBS, ggs, but your pot is not so heavy

btw Pot is often/always a hard challenge for my Chipp...:vbang:

GGs smilzoboboz, I remember your Chipp :)

I hate fighting Chipp when I play Po... It's like trying to catch a (deadly) fly with a hand XD

Do people still play online? Nonetheless...Everyone's fav Canadian is baaack to play against anyone in Canada or west coast USA! With a brand new hardline-connection!! My PC randomly shuts off now though due to heatsink issues after fixing my motherboard. The problems never eeeend~

I just got this thing to "work"... except not really. I have some horrible load times (30 sec and up) before the match starts in offline play, and didn't even get to enter a match online because of it. Any ideas how I could solve this problem?

EDIT: Aaaaaaand I just played a game that loaded in a second. Maybe I need to like, play story mode so all the stages/music load before I start playing?

EDIT: Aaaaaaand I just played a game that loaded in a second. Maybe I need to like, play story mode so all the stages/music load before I start playing?

I don't think these things are kept in memory. Should be reloaded every new match.

im new and i dont know if this might be in the right spot, but if this get's locked,i hope the locker can at least tell me something.

anyway i need help with the color edit of GGxx#r online. whenever i go to config, and select my color pallet, it never saves. i looked some places and it says to use my "pal" folder, and my download of the game didnt come with one. so can i get some help here?

have you patched the game?

it only works with the original jap version and online play patch

i have patched it and it is capable of online play