Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silent Force

Millia site

Hey everyone, this sub-forum has been kind of dead discussionwise for a while, so here's a site that I made for Millia a few weeks ago.

http://www.norematch.com

My old site was originally on millia.hostwq.net, but that host has permanently died. Goldenrody was kind enough to let me integrate my site into Norematch, so it is there now.

There is some material on the site that is not work safe, like the doujins and fanart sections, so obviously don't go reading those if you have relatives around. Most importantly, there's a pretty big gameplay section with matchups, match videos, normals and specials breakdown, and combos. Go ahead and give me any feedback or corrections that you guys want, thanks!

Great site! You've clearly put a lot of work into the gameplay sections. The writing style feels really familiar but I can't quite place if or where I've read this stuff before, but it clearly demonstrates a very good understanding of Millia's playstyle. I especially like your matchup analysis, and the notable players list is a nice trip down memory lane. Of course, the art section is nice too. I just have one question for you, Silent Force: Who are you, and where do you play?

I wanted to comment again about this site.First off, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU!Seriously,Your site is amazingly good!I really appreciate what you have done.I've been seriously trying to really pick up and play Milla for a while now and thanks to you I can.Thanks again for all your hard work.

awesome site imo 5p is better than you say it is though, also baiken is a pain but i agree with pretty much everything else good job

Silent Force, I freaking love you forever. I've been hunting EVERYWHERE to find a reference for character costume colors. If not for everyone, at least for Millia. Thanks seriously for that. And this site's really great! It's definitely helping me in my own Millia matches against my friends.