brett_

[FB] Online Matchmaking & PSN List

Yeah, good to see some EU folks here as well. We have some in the GAF group, but never enough at one time to make a full room. Will be looking forward to playing y'all at a sensible time. UK btw.

Placed my info in the spreadsheet as well. Will add the rest of y'all sometime soon.

We have some in the GAF group, but never enough at one time to make a full room.

By the way, can't you guys move here ? Or you could be on both. Just wish the community could be gathered in the same place.

By the way, can't you guys move here ? Or you could be on both. Just wish the community could be gathered in the same place.

Some of us have made accounts here already, so it's just a matter of when I suppose. You're welcome to jump in our #irc whenever as well. It's #gafgundam @ espernet. Is there an #irc specifically for the dustloop group?

Some of us have made accounts here already, so it's just a matter of when I suppose. You're welcome to jump in our #irc whenever as well. It's #gafgundam @ espernet. Is there an #irc specifically for the dustloop group?

I don't think so. Anyway, good news. Online shuffle tournaments will be awesome :)

Hey guys, sosoishero here. I live in HK which of course play within Asia region. I'll be making videos on GundamVersuS Channel and if anyone are interested in playing ,just simply add my name to your friend list~

PSN: sosoishero

Well I think I'll put mine Id too,

main psn: Huaouri,

jpn psn: TaiganDelacour

I have to say that Full Boost will be my first entry in Gundam games and import. So I'll be a complete noob when I go online, but with practice who knows?

Always liked gundam.. but the games i saw didn't pussh me to buy them..and i was always a little afraid of importing, so let's see how these goes and maybe i'll do these more times.

Nice too meet everyone =)

Main PSN: ArcSevenFive

I'm from Singapore so I'm playing the HK/Asian versions.

I'm still learning the game.

Available on Thursdays/Fridays EST. Available Fridays/Saturdays GMT(+8).

Nice to meet everyone.

Main PSN: ArcSevenFive

I'm from Singapore so I'm playing the HK/Asian versions.

I'm still learning the game.

Available on Thursdays/Fridays EST. Available Fridays/Saturdays GMT(+8).

Nice to meet everyone.

Hi, I just added you on PSN.

From SG and got the HK version too. Somehow its laggy when I play online, not sure if it is for all the HK players.

PSN: theclerksays

Made my JP PSN.

DaiAndOh1

I'll need to add you so we can team up once I get my copy

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department

Hey errrbody.

PSN: Ocwhk

Available Friday evenings and all day Saturday (EST)

Been into the Vs series since AEUG vs Titans, but this will be the first time getting into the competitive/online scene. Have extremely basic techniques down from EXVS

Cheers

JP PSN: whensgundam

US PSN: Kekloller

Nights/Weekends, PST. I play whatever, still don't have a 3K though.

Also added my stuff to the PSN list.

Na psn: kulabear

jPsn: kurabear

Mainly play late nights, after 10 pst. Except Friday/Saturday due to work.

Hello,

new JP PSN: Kiku-nihon123

I’m usually playing with Mikros, HealingCare, Senser and some other germans. Join us at #exvs on quakenet :)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the gundam vs series but so far it's a lot of fun! PSN is MrSparkmanEX, if you see me playing gundam feel free to invite.

Ello everyone! just add me!

PSN: Phantom_Index

JPSN: phantomindexjp

I'm still deciding on my unit atm, but could use some friends to play with and learn some tricks.

Feel free to add me and invite me to rooms if you see me on and playing the game.

JP PSN: BrasaSonozaki

If I don't join your room I'm probably already in another one or something. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

New to the Vs series but i been a gundam fan for the longest. Jap psn is Kazachan . feel free to add.

trying to get familiar with the system and see what playstyle I wanna go for. also trying to be more social with gaming outside of my circle of friends too so I'm hoping this'll help

Hey everyone, Feel free to add me I am from EU - The Netherlands. I never really played online cause I didn't know any people who play this games in europe in vanilla EXVS so i am not that great at the game. I hope to be able to play online with my copy of EXVSFB coming in soon.

PSN: ToshiXero

JPSN: Toshizhirou

I sometimes stream at http://www.twitch.tv/toshixero.

Not 100% new to the Vs. series, but I usually only played single player! Last time I played was when ZAFT 2 came out for PS2. I'm slowly getting the hang of the game's flow but I'm still a total newbie on account of never getting to do versus play before. I'm in south Texas, a couple of hours away from Houston.

JP: MaikeruMS-06J

No main yet, but I've had a little better luck with GP-01fb and Our Lord and Savior's Freedom Gundam than some of the other Suits I've tried.

Usually am playing whenever I get a day off of work, so thus far it's primarily been weekends only. When I am on in the middle of the week, it's probably going to be around the times of 7PM-10PM Central (8-11 for East coasters, 5-8 for West).