brett_

[FB] Online Matchmaking & PSN List

I don't know how popular twitter is outside of a specific circle of people. It would be useful but I don't think many would use it.

If you're going to promote a twitter hashtag (though I do wonder how much actual use it would see), you might as well also make a twitter account for a bot and have it retweet every single one of those tweets with that hashtag.

I already have a bot that does something similar, so making a new bot is really easy and not an issue. It's more of whether or not people will actually tweet matchmaking stuff.

PSN: EX-Wander

Region: SoCal

I'm pretty new and still learning fundamentals, so I'd appreciate learning from you guys. Once I get more comfortable with the game, I'll probably main Cherudim.

PSN: Lust_Emperor

Region: US Midwest, IA

Played around with the psp versions and vanilla, but stopped when the first dlc was announced. Very rusted at the time, but looking forward to play with everyone and have fun together~~

Psn: DaisyFanJP

Region: Canada East cost, Montreal Quebec.

Looking to get good at this game, but more to having fun, please let me know if you have a room, could probably want to play some.

Anyone from Indonesia ? :keke:

just started to play feel free to add my PSN ID : Neo_Cupui

not many Gundam Extreme Fans in my country :sweatdrop:

Hi all, I stumbled to this forum by watching vids on YT from Gundam Versus channel

my name is Tom from Toronto (CAN EAST)

PSN: NuttyTomo

I say i am a n00b player with basic knowledge of series, used to play gvg gvgnext at the arcade, and extreme for a fair bit

usually play at night and as late as 3-5am EST in the morning (cause sometimes i get off work then)

PSN: Cain-e-

JPPSN: OREWAGUNDAM_

Twitch: Unleashdota

Region: Chicago, IL

Mostly nights as I work 9-5 M-F. Whenever on the weekends. I only have CPU experience so far but would like to main Qubeley in the back position.

PSN (Online Pass) : OronyxJP

Region : UK

Don't have the game yet, but awaiting my order from playasia. First EXVS game but I hope to play many games with you guys :)

Learning how to play my suits of choice still, can't block well, and just an all-around newbie. I could use practice.

PSN: soahkt

Just got the game not too long, had a little experience in NEXT+, still got lots to learn. I usually play at nights for a little while if I can. Msg me on PSN or Skype for some gundam action!

PSN: Leo_sOscar

I'm mostly looking for a butt-ton of matches. I can see there are many people who are playing and I seem to play with the same 30 or so people and would like 'more' variety. So if you'd like to Add my jp psn I have have many open FR slots.

Hey there. New to the series. Just got my copy on Tuesday.

PSN: Riammeral

JPN PSN: MalagronJPN .. Or it might be RiammeralJPN I'm not sure how it works. On my PS3 sign in it says MalagronJPN, but I show up as RiammeralJPN in notifications

Twitter: Malagron

I'm in Mountain time, and only free on evenings and weekends.

Edited by Malagron

I'm new to this site and series. Hoping to get some games with y'all and learn how to properly play.

Psn(american): Datdudeiceman191 (I play marvel 2 and 3 (which i would wager y'all probably don't play), plan on getting guilty gear xrd and +R whenever it decides to come out, and tekken.

Psn(Imports): IGaveitPower (extreme vs and J-stars)

I live in Oklahoma I'm down for games whenever I'm available feel free to add me if you want.