brett_

[FB] Online Matchmaking & PSN List

Hi guys !

I'm from Europe, France to be exact.

I barely lag at all ( let's say 1 match out of 10 ).

PSN ID: NewtypeSYSTEM

I usually play on weekend at various time, but when I'm online I'm always up for a match.

I can occasionally be online on weektime too.

My main suits are:

3000: Nu, Hi-Nu, Strike Freedom.

2500: Talgeese III, Zeta, X1.

2000: F91, Messala (actually my two mains), Zaku II Johnny Ridden custom.

1000: Zudah, Zabine's MS in F91 (I can't remember the name...)

M1ST3R_BUSH1D0 add me im from belgium

Hello guys. I joined play Full Boost since April 2014.

My PSN is omgisgodzilla (I think)

I'm somewhat OK at this game. I mainly use Red Frame, 00 Raiser, and Quebley MK2.

Currently learning Raphael.

Hope to see you online :)

Nameless_Pawn is my JP account. Everyone boots me for connection because I live in the middle of nowhere, Mississippi, but I still try to sneak in a match here and there lol.

Breaker_Prime here, I play mostly with a group of people but go to shuffle for some fun and get rekt in Ishmael's room. Was a noob since I didn't play Vanilla and started around March instead of February like most people. Learned a lot since then. Looking forward to playing more games with you guys. 

There are usually one or two lobbies open in the evenings during the week, sometimes running into the next morning. Recently Gundam Breaker 2 has come out, so a number of players have been playing that a lot more instead of Full Boost. Also, people may be off and about during the holiday season, so it may still be a little less populated than normal. If you don't see a lobby up then there could be only one that's full going on, or you could start one to see if you can catch any players lingering around also looking for a lobby.

Since there's apparently a DLC rumor, and the 1-year anniversary of the game coming up, things should be picking up within the coming weeks if they haven't already.

I want to learn this game but there is never any players around. Is there a place where people meet up and play or is this game just dead?

Edit. I guess that answers that.

I want to learn this game but there is never any players around. Is there a place where people meet up and play or is this game just dead?

Edit. I guess that answers that.

There are usually players around evening to a little beyond midnight in EST. Also, like most foreign games like this, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online KR, etc. it's just about meeting the right kind of people if you want to go deeper than shuffles.

I'm look for a teammate to matchmake team ranked with...I'm available eastern 7-10pm mon-thurs and completely open the other 3 days.  I'm willing to learn pretty much any suit if you want me to play something specific.

jp PSN:Shinsobeamsensei or message me on dustloop.

I was wondering if there were some players here that reside in the midwest(preferably the chicago land area). The reason i ask is because i am trying to start a community around this game in chicago and i am looking to find any and all full boost players. I made a facebook group so that people in the midwest area thats close to chicago and wouldn't mind traveling could join and get a chance to play this game with other people. We are also gonna try and do online lobbies for days we can't meet up as well.    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421825361449387/

Looking for casual, regular NA players for general skill building and the like. I'm competent, but by no means am I a master.

JP PSN; Sumerdrummer

PSN: FlyGuyNewtype

I watched gundam wing back in the day on cartoon network and I loved Virtual On in the arcades, discovered this recently and just started playing.

I'm a newbie so I'll probably get murdered online until I figure this game out. I'll be rocking the F91 online for now.

Hey all, picked up this game in December and I'm trying to improve.  Played a lot against the comp and my friends and I run local casuals 1-2 times a month, have played the majority of the cast but now I'm trying to lock down a few mains.  Get merked online so I have a lot of work to do before MB comes out.

japanse psn is d_taylz86

Hey guys, I don't play online much because I'm far away from everyone (so I often don't get that great connections) but if anyone is up for playing casually with me (I'm not super great), please add me. I'm Phonomancer-san on PSN.

Hi!!

My name is Seliane (ID: SeliHK)

I´m a spanish boy living in japan right now (Nakano) If someone wants to play can add me without problem.

I also look for people who live in Japan for play/learn in the arcades, And if things are going well we can make a team. My level is pretty basic, but I spend hours and hours in the Taito Shinjuku watching Maxi boost matches.

Thank you very much