brett_

[FB] Online Matchmaking & PSN List

Feel free to add your PSN and information on the official PSN list! http://tinyurl.com/DLEXVSFBList

This thread is for getting games and looking for other people in your region to play with!

Edit: There's currently almost always a US lobby operating in my channel even when I'm not around, so it's worth checking out if you are looking for player matches: twitch.tv/thebrett

I'll start off by saying I am US West Coast (Norcal), and I usually play at nights on the weekdays, generally play on stream etc.

Edited by brett_

Hey everyone, don't forget to add all those JP PSNIDs! I know a lot of you love the online pass system! I'm in SoCal and usually play at weekday nights too, but I'm usually more busy around Monday & Wednesday more often than not. Still, don't hesitate to reach out to me on those days just in case. I stream my matches at twitch.tv/hyperdimensionkirin with custom music sometimes. So, if you need something to watch and/or a radio station, tune in!

I'm going to be streaming some Asia netplay when I get my hands on my copy.

www.twitch.tv/zero000

I usually hop on after work/dinner so around 8 PM (GMT +8 hours) aka early morning/afternoon stream for US folk

Also if you're in Asia, let's play!!! Add me on PSN

PSN: Zerpin

Edited by Zero000

Sup guys, I'm East Coast in NY(my city changes throughout the year due to school). I will usually play during weekends and sometimes weeknights at random times but if I'm online I'm always up to play. Are online passes not usable for U.S accounts?(download the pass and use it for your US account)

EDIT: Jap psn is latios55, add me if you want to play or looking to fill up rooms

Edited by LatiosG

Are online passes not usable for U.S accounts?(download the pass and use it for your US account)

If you buy the digital version of the game, the Online Pass will only apply to the account that purchased it. In the case of purchasing the import version, I think it probably wont let you apply it to a non-JP account but who knows >_>. Also you can buy seperate online passes on the PSN store but I don't think it will work unless its JP.

Edited by brett_

Germany also plays this game. We're gathering in quakenet at #exvs on quakenet and would love more company, especially from europe. :)

Germany also plays this game. We're gathering in quakenet at #exvs on quakenet and would love more company, especially from europe. :)

Oh, that's nice to hear some good news like this one :)

I'm from France, it will be good to start something in Europe about the game.

Anyway, I'm open to any invitations, especially from europeans and east coasters since the connection quality is bearable but who knows ? Maybe netcode was improved enough to let me play with west coasters ?

PSN IDs are SetsunaYuki (Main) and YukiSetsuna (JP). Available at anytime.

What's up Germany. I heard you guys are putting this game at events this year, I'mma come down and steal all your prize money

Added my JP PSN to the spreadsheet, but I might as well post it here too.

JP PSN for this game: MikelAL93

Hello everyone! Thanks for making this awesome thread, Brett. JP PSN: RedWolfVion ~ and you (as always) can generally find me play EXVS with various folks. I almost always stream it here: http://www.twitch.tv/vionzhaoyun

Plan on streaming for a very long time on release so make sure you come by the room! Sidenote: It's good to see some of the folks I've fought online come together. :0

If you have a physical copy with a pass, I've heard that the codes are authorized through the game's own infrastructure instead of a PSN download, which hopefully means you can use them with US accounts. Don't quote me on that though.

Well, since EXVSFB will release in few days.

PSN: "Quantaa-" (main) and "YuunagiAria" (JP)

Feel free to add me even if there's not too much players in europe, sadly.

Ah, un compatriote. Ça fait plaisir :)

US PSN: gmsephiroth

JP PSN: gmxsephiroth

Feel free to add my JP sub which my roommate will be using to play EXVSFB: eraudissidia

Looking forward to playing with you guys when FB hits.

If you have a physical copy with a pass, I've heard that the codes are authorized through the game's own infrastructure instead of a PSN download, which hopefully means you can use them with US accounts. Don't quote me on that though.

Yeah honestly I think a lot of the stuff regarding the online pass is just stuff we're gonna have to find out on the day of lol.

Definitely if people are planning on trying online codes with their US PSN, report here and let us know whats going on :D

Good news, it is :)

EU people begins to show up more often :p

I agree, I'm amazed there are so many european players here after all.