Sign in to follow this  
brett_

[FB] Starting an Individual Unit Thread *IMPORTANT*

Our goal is to have as much suit information as possible collected and organized onto the front post of every individual suit page. As such, if you are a responsible user who can manage to check the thread on a regular basis and update the first post with useful information as it presents itself, please begin by at least including the movelist to start. Think of this like being the character mod in GG/BB. You're not obligated to write a guide or lead discussion though. Just on keeping the front page useful, if possible. Thanks!

If the OP is inactive, and you're interested in replacing him, and are capable of maintaining the responsibilities of a thread OP, inform me. Actually just use this thread to report inactivity.

Example using DX (BBCode included below):

Movelist

[A] DX Buster Rifle

Standard BR

[CSa] Hyper Beam Sword

Chucks a sword that stuns on contact. Doesn't really have much guidance.

[AB] Leopald Destroy / Airmaster Summon

Calls in either Leopald or Airmaster Assists

[AC] Twin Satelite Cannon

Fires a huge gerobi. Has super armor.

[bC] Activates G-Bits

Summons G-bits that float around you, firing when you fire for a fixed amount of time. Can amekyan into BR. Pressing BC while G-Bits are on will force them to fire automatically.

[noparse][INFO=Movelist]
[B][A] DX Buster Rifle[/B]
Standard BR

[B][CSa] Hyper Beam Sword[/B]
Chucks a sword that stuns on contact. Doesn't really have much guidance.

[B][AB] Leopald Destroy / Airmaster Summon[/B]
Calls in either Leopald or Airmaster Assists

[B][AC] Twin Satelite Cannon[/B]
Fires a huge gerobi. Has super armor.

[B][BC] Activates G-Bits[/B]
Summons G-bits that float around you, firing when you fire for a fixed amount of time. Can amekyan into BR. Pressing BC while G-Bits are on will force them to fire automatically.
[/INFO]
[/noparse][/CODE]

Edited by brett_

Hey as per what I said on stream earlier, feel free to replace my GP03 thread as I don't have a desire to work on it/keep it updated after what they did to it in FB.

Sign in to follow this