brett_

[FB] Gundam EXVS Simple Q&A Thread - Ask Anything!

Not really sure if this is the right place to put this, but i didnt see a tech question thread. No voice clips play in my game for some reason. All of the rest of the sound works, and it doesnt really effect  the game much, but its still pretty anoying. Any idea whats up? I checked voice volume in the options menue and its cranked all the way up so that isnt it.

Not really sure if this is the right place to put this, but i didnt see a tech question thread. No voice clips play in my game for some reason. All of the rest of the sound works, and it doesnt really effect  the game much, but its still pretty anoying. Any idea whats up? I checked voice volume in the options menue and its cranked all the way up so that isnt it.

Might be an issue with your audio settings on your PS3. I've had something similar happen before and I just messed around with checking/unchecking certain audio inputs and outputs.

So like... I want to buy this game, but not sure if Play-asia accepts prepaid visa cards.I don't have access to a bank account right now, so yeah, don't ask. Can someone who has used a prepaid card before confirmed if they work or not? 

If you guys do not have an answer can you point me in the right direction? Dustloop members make a lot of purchases on Play-asia and many other sites. Where (on the website) would be the right place to ask my question?

As someone jumping from Next Plus to Full Boost, how drastic of a change am I looking at? It seems like a big leap in terms of functions honestly, but basics seeem pretty much intact.

As someone jumping from Next Plus to Full Boost, how drastic of a change am I looking at? It seems like a big leap in terms of functions honestly, but basics seeem pretty much intact.

Fundamentals are pretty similar. The main difference is just how things work in close range, due to rainbow stepping. Most Next players seem to feel melee is a lot stronger (and rightfully so). There is also learning Burst Timing, and getting used to universal shielding, but overall its the same core system.

Get a stick if you have any ambitions of getting good at the game.

Did you even read the responses by brett & Tari in the thread itself?  Get over yourself man, no one else is overreacting like you are.

@ CAV: Ignore Lukewarm's response, learning to play on pad is perfectly fine.  As always, read this first, it's fairly long but will help you out a lot.  https://sites.google.com/site/unlimitedbrettworks/gundam-extreme-vs/gundam-exvs-guide/an-introduction

Parts 3 & 4 (Shield Usage) I think will be completely new concepts for you, but read it all if you have the time.

Are there any bonuses to Trans-Am other than visual effects? I'd imagine the after images would do some sort of tracking interference, but I doubt it.

Are there any bonuses to Trans-Am other than visual effects? I'd imagine the after images would do some sort of tracking interference, but I doubt it.

The afterimages don't to anything, purely for cosmetics.  However, Trans-Am has a passive increase to BD speed as well as your rise & fall speed, unless I'm mistranslating.

SEED Bursts also seem to have an unknown boost duration buff?

前作ではトランザムは上昇落下およびBD速度、SEED覚醒はブースト消費量が変化したが今作では不明

The afterimages don't to anything, purely for cosmetics.  However, Trans-Am has a passive increase to BD speed as well as your rise & fall speed, unless I'm mistranslating.

SEED Bursts also seem to have an unknown boost duration buff?

前作ではトランザムは上昇落下およびBD速度、SEED覚醒はブースト消費量が変化したが今作では不明

前作 means previous version. If where you posted it from is talking about NEXT -> EXVS, it's referring to those NEXT mechanics which ppl dont know about in the current version.

前作 means previous version. If where you posted it from is talking about NEXT -> EXVS, it's referring to those NEXT mechanics which ppl dont know about in the current version.

Nope, it's from here, so I'm pretty sure it's referring to vanilla EXVS.  Not 100% sure though

I never really paid attention to that detail in-game, but that's how things blew up in SEED/SEED Destiny/Cosmic Era stuff in general. That was just the stylistic choice the shows took.

Others like 00 (and AGE iirc?) also had pink explosions, but in the case of 00 there was a better alternative with the GN particles.

The UC suits explosions are based on the nuclear-powered cores they operate off of. The 00 suits as Allen said blow up green because they are run off of GN particles rather than nuclear power. I'd never noticed an extra pink tone in the SEED suits explosions; are they not also nuclear powered???

No, in the anime all SEED suits have pink explosion including mass produced grunts. Luna's GunnerZaku doesn't get pink explosion in EXVS series when she should have.

Ohhhh, I didn't catch you were asking why they DONT blow up like that. Well, if the past and future have shown anything, its that the fidelity of the aesthetics aren't flawless in these games. The original EXVS having things like wrong sound effects for beam rifles, Virsago Chest Break having a red gerobi (granted, the original Virsago had a red beam in the show and I don't recall chest break ever using its chest beam), and things like Strike Freedom getting the wings of light effect  after deploying its dragoons in Maxi Boost compared to Full Boost.

This is a dumb question but where do I input the code for ex-s? I got a physical copy that came with a code but I don't see anything in the dlc store for ex-s

This is a dumb question but where do I input the code for ex-s? I got a physical copy that came with a code but I don't see anything in the dlc store for ex-s

Iirc you just enter it like a normal code and it will pull it up for download.

Sent from the NOL Intelligence Department.

Iirc you just enter it like a normal code and it will pull it up for download.

Yeah, you enter it in like the same place you would enter PSN point card codes:

sign-in (profile) > sign-in (psn) > PS store > コード番号の入力 (very bottom of the menu list) > put in the code > 次へ > it should pop up a little download thing for you

hello,guys!
We added english subs to EXVSFB guide movie from YT and niconico douga.
If there's anyone having problem winning in the game check this out !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kxqww6004

Also give us feedbacks and requests through comments

The addition of the anime faces really make the video, nice job errr... da ze.  :AN:  :AX:  :BA:  :BR:  :CH:  :DI:  :ED:  :FA:  :IN:  :JA:  :JO:  :JU:  :KL:  :KY:  :MA:  :MI:  :OS:  :PO:  :RO:  :SL:

I see people always do this "side step jump" while in mid air.  Is it actually useful??  Or is it more like a gimmick thing.

I've uploaded a English subbed video for non Japanese EXVSFB players.

It's about all the basic techs (in side step jump) reqired for beginners and middle class players.

If you guys are interested please check :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u7Mfc4l-9Q&index=1&list=PLSPq9uXawMev9SYJkutV1qlGAo1d05q3y