brett_

[FB] Gundam EXVS Simple Q&A Thread - Ask Anything!

I've uploaded a English subbed video for non Japanese EXVSFB players.

It's about all the basic techs (in side step jump) reqired for beginners and middle class players.

If you guys are interested please check :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u7Mfc4l-9Q&index=1&list=PLSPq9uXawMev9SYJkutV1qlGAo1d05q3y

thx for the video!  Ill definitely check it out.

I always find these sort of tutorial videos on youtube and nico but they are all in japanese so I cannot understand what they are saying.

really appreciate for the eng sub!

Is there any way i can cancel a multilock csa back into a single lock csa? Eg. when i am using wzc's csa and i change target to see what the other suit is up to, then i have no way to switch back and just use the rolling buster. Thanks

because no likes Nina jk, well she was technically in Next plus... i also wonder where a Fa navi is, not a fan of her but she was navi thing in EXVS, same with G Gundam eye patch guy and South Burning. 

a navi i'd actually like to see is Regene Regetta. 

Is there any way i can cancel a multilock csa back into a single lock csa? Eg. when i am using wzc's csa and i change target to see what the other suit is up to, then i have no way to switch back and just use the rolling buster. Thanks

Use a move that is not related to your charge shot. The move does not have to be an attack (as per Strike Freedom's BC flip).

If you're holding csA, use a B-button move or a BC move.

If you're holding csB, use an A-button move or an AC move.

By using the other move, the game switches your targeting reticule back to single-target.

Use a move that is not related to your charge shot. The move does not have to be an attack (as per Strike Freedom's BC flip).

If you're holding csA, use a B-button move or a BC move.

If you're holding csB, use an A-button move or an AC move.

By using the other move, the game switches your targeting reticule back to single-target.

Press B and release A straight after.

Ah thanks! Cant believe i played exvs vanilla and full boost for quite a while and didnt realise this until i start using wzc. 

Do the multi lock csa and before the shot comes out cancel it with a boost dash and let go of a. Then hold a again. This will give you 1 shot and immediately another csa afterward.

Do the multi lock csa and before the shot comes out cancel it with a boost dash and let go of a. Then hold a again. This will give you 1 shot and immediately another csa afterward.

What??... You can simply press melee and it will change your MCS back to normal CS.

Here's the last lecture movie of this series.

Its all about Amecan and other small things you need for a succesful play. Please check !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-losuQD_Y&list=PLSPq9uXawMev9SYJkutV1qlGAo1d05q3y&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u7Mfc4l-9Q part.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCN0Ky4AZQ part.2

http://www.twitch.tv/nakajimagamerchannel

Sorry if this has been answered, but I cannot find this info anywhere:

When close enough to the target (varies per suit) and well within redlock, four arrows/triangels appear around the inner crosshairs. What do these mean? 

No, it does not seem to correspond to melee, especially since different melee attacks have different reach, unless it specifically corresponds to 5B only. There is an entry for it in the physical manual, but hey, japanese. Anyone who can read the language is welcome to chip in.

There is an entry for it in the physical manual, but hey, japanese. Anyone who can read the language is welcome to chip in.

Actually the manual doesn't actually explain the concept either. Page 5, section 4, the Japanese above the lock-on indicator pictures just says "hey, your lock-on indicator will change form to let you know the condition of the enemy, so you can act accordingly" and the Japanese at the bottom of it is just explaining that the double lock icon immediately to the left of it means that you are currently targeting the same target as your partner.

The lock-on icon in question here is the 格闘間合い内 one, which is "within melee interval". Nothing beyond the icon title is said about it :/

So...knowing that different melee have different reach/chase ranges, it may just mean that whichever melee attack of yours that has the shortest range, is in range, and so obviously all your other melee attacks are in range of hitting too.

間合い means interval/pause/space, but 間に合う is a verb that means to be on time for/to meet. The stem of the verb is 間に合い. Since Bamco seems to like using strange Japanese in patch notes and other places sometimes, I'm assuming 間合い here is them just abbreviating 間に合い, and using that to mean "to meet (to hit)"  :psyduck:

Sorry no more info than that :/

Just tested again with a couple of suits, and it seems that it refers to 5B range only, regardless of range of the other melee attacks.

What??... You can simply press melee and it will change your MCS back to normal CS.

OK?..... I'm aware of that. Just mentioning another option/mind game to have while answering the original question. Most players wouldn't expect an csa or mcsa immediately after main shot with wzc. Works so much against players at least in my experience.

a couple friends of mine wanted to game share FB. would one of them have to buy another online pass?

If it's on another PS3 and sharing the same copy digitall or same game copy.

Chances are most likely yes.

if on the same system, I think so.

I believe you can purchase an online pass in the in game PSN shop option.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Every PSN account that's not the game owner's needs to have its own online pass purchased, whether sharing one system or gamesharing the game over two. Isn't the whole reason they implemented the online pass related to pissing people off with a safe and combat proven method preserving leaderboard integrity and preventing expert players from infiltrating rookie games where they're not wanted?

So... I used my online pass on my Japanese account. I heard this game's online connections are peer-to-peer. How doomed am I when it comes to connection speeds? Can I still get faster connections to people playing in North America than I can to people in Asia? Or does the PSN think that I live in Asia and as such, set my connection accordingly? If I AM stuck with slow speeds, is there any way I can get another online pass for my US PSN account? Thanks.

Depends strongly on where you are located.  You will get faster and more reliable connections to people in NA of course, but EU and JP are playable. Redbars don't always mean unplayable, it just means the connection is not going to be amazing, and you will notice a certain amount of sluggishness in most cases (especially if you play in ranked with 3 other people who are red/yellow to you.). PSN doesn't "think" you are in Asia.  

If you are west coast you'll get slightly better connections to JP players. But regardless of where you are located in NA, you should have no issues playing with other people in the NA region.

And I don't think you can even apply an online pass to a US account. It has to come through the JP PSN store.

So what is the average HP of each cost? The general issue of health comes up in discussion a lot, but I only have a general sense of what the average HP is for each cost, being able to recognize if a unit has low/high HP or not. I can never really pull up specific numbers on it.

So what is the average HP of each cost? The general issue of health comes up in discussion a lot, but I only have a general sense of what the average HP is for each cost, being able to recognize if a unit has low/high HP or not. I can never really pull up specific numbers on it.

Max: 750 (Turn-A, Master)

Min: 600 (SF, FC (although he gets +120 from ABC mantle first life), Quanta (+100 from Quantum Burst))

Mean: 671.5

Mode: 680 (6/19 units)

HPyU7xg.jpg

Max: 680 (God, GP02. Although, technically DSH is top with 740 including its shield, followed by X1 at 700 with ABC mantle)

Min: 580 (Gottltran, X1 (without ABC mantle))

Mean: 623.3

Mode: 620 (12/27 units)

l6maXlj.jpg

2000*

Max: 640 (Dragon. Although with repair modes Hyaku gets 660 its last life and Exia 680)

Min: 540 (Dynamas (+100 from shield though), Hyaku, F91, X2 (+100 from ABC mantle))

Mean: 588.1

Mode: 600 (18/32)

xReBfNV.jpg

*Kapool was left out of the mean/mode calculations (360+480hp, which if you were able to get the max out of both health pools would be 839 - untouched the highest health pool among 2k's. But we all know how unrealistic this is. Personal note: this is why I wish they'd change Kapool to if you get shot down as one Kapool you're forced into the other one with whatever health it has remaining.)

Max: 350 (Gouf, Efreet. Although, technically Alex has 430 with her armor)

Min: 300 (Tank, Zudah, Arios)

Mean: 325.6

Mode: 330 (9/16 units)

PZoMgM6.jpg

Note: DLC are not included in the calculations of mean and mode

Now that you mention it, it would probably be nice to just make some kind of chart of this for the wiki like I'm going to do with the red-lock ranges Did it.

Turn-A/Exia gets you 2460 team health if Turn-A dies first and then Exia twice.

Turn-A/DSH gets you 2468 team health if Turn-A dies first and DSH gets one full use out of it's cloak on both lives (more if DSH gets more than one use/life)

Turn-A/Alex gets you 2790 team health if Turn-A dies first and Alex gets one full use out of her armor and all three remaining lives. If death order is Alex>Turn-A>Alex>Alex you get 2540 (again, if Alex gets more than one full use per life this will increase in both cases).

Just...if you want to know some maximized team comp/health values lol