Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zephyer

[FB] Ore tachi wa KAWARUNDA!! 00 Gundam/00 Raiser Discussion

RAG7r8J.jpg

GN-0000 00 Gundam/GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser
Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei
Armor: 680

Movelist

00 Gundam

[A] GN Sword II
Typical BR, slow recharge and low ammo, only 4 shots. Causes down in 3 shots.

[CSa]GN Sword II Scatter shot
Fires a spray of small lazer pellets, can be directionally influenced by holding 4/6 for a more narrow spread.

[AB] GN beam saber
Throws two bream sabers, both stun. If both hit it will kock the opponent down. Can BD after the first Saber for just the stun.

[AC] Seravee/Arios summon
Can be directionally influenced, Neutral summons Seravee who fires a gerobi, any direction+AC summons Arios to rush at the opponent to grab and hold them in place before exploding. Has 2 ammo.

[bC] 0-Raiser Docking
Docks with the 0-Raiser to become the 00 Raiser, which changes your moveset and improves the suit over all aspects.Lasts 20 seconds, can be cancelled early to conserve meter.

[A during melee] Double GN Swords II rifle blast
Stops your movement and aims the two GN Swords II for a beam rifle shot, this instantly causes down to end your combo.
This cancels from the first two hits of 5B and the fist hit of 6/4B

Movelist

00 Raiser

[A] GN Sword III
Typical BR, slow recharge but has 6 ammo. Can cancel into 2B to conserve ammo.
Downs in 3 shots.

[CSa]GN Sword III High Output
Fires a gerobi that retains your momentum and amecancels from melee. Causes down.

[CSb]GN Micro Missiles
His old sub in EXVS, now CSb fires GN micro missiles that fly outwards then converge.

[AB] GN beam saber
Throws two bream sabers, both stun. If both hit it will kock the opponent down. Can BD after the first Saber for just the stun.

[AC] Seravee/Arios summon
Can be directionally influenced, Neutral summons Seravee who fires a gerobi, any direction+AC summons Arios to rush at the opponent to grab and hold them in place before exploding. Has 2 ammo.

[bC] 0-Raiser Detach
Detaches the 0-Raiser to return to 00 Gundam mode. Has a 6 sec cooldown and recharge time is 20 seconds (when fully depleted).

[2B] GN Sword II Throw
Links the two GN Sword II together as a lance then throws it at the opponent. Stuns on hit can be cancelled from your main and can be rainbow stepped as it's a melee with projectile properties.

[A during melee] Double GN Swords II Raiser Sword
Fires a massive beam from the GN swords II and the 0-Raisers binders on the GN Drives. This will stop your movent and downs the opponent instantly

Movelist

Trans-Am Raiser (awakening mode)
00's Awakening is unique in that it's a transform. During awakening, 00 automatically docks with the 0-Raiser and improves it even further. As such, his BC is replaced as he cannot undock. This is seperate from his docking mode so it's best used while you are recharging your 0-Raiser. Awakening also speeds up the recharge.

Quantize
An ability shared with the 00 Qan[T]'s awakening. When you are hit in awakening while nor attacking, you'll become invincible for a few seconds (read enter yellow lock) and allows you to move. This saps 20% of your awakening meter, so try to avoid this, but in a pinch it'll let you avoid damage.

[bC] GN Sword II Cross Slash
Equps the GN Swords II that become massive swords due to Trans-Am and slashes the opponent in a scross shaped fashion. This has a really high down value and is a good way to end a combo as it deal a lot of damage. The drawbacks are that you are completely still while preforming the attack and that despite this being a melee attack, you cannot rainbowstep it.

[ABC] Trans Am Raiser Sword
Has 3 different versions. All versions have super armor
- 5 ABC fires a gerobi straight forwards then splits the beams to his sides.
- 4/6 ABC fires in a sweeping motion
- 8/2 ABC slams the Raiser Sword down in an overhead motion.

Strategy

This suit in normal mode is pretty weak. You don't have a lot of ammo on your main, so you'll want to conserve it as much as possible, this mainly means using your sub, the GN Saber throw as a substitute. Do mind that sub is also a really good move as a whole as it can also be used to stop melee approaches, I cannot stress how important this move is. CSa is a good projectile to throw out. In Full Boost he did get a Seravee assist which can be used to Amecancel, while directional AC still summons Arios. In my opinion, I'd keep the ammo for seravee assists but in combos, Arios can be used to hold your opponent in place so you get a longer time to double lock his partner. In normal mode you have the tools to defend yourself but not both you and your partner unlike most other suits, so your partner is reasonably vurnable when you are in normal mode.

This suit's main strength comes from his Raiser mode. In Raiser, you'll have more ammo on your main, going from a measily 4 to 6, a useful 2B with can be used to conserve ammo. You retain your sub and AC from normal mode, so you can also throw out a BR then cancel to sub to conserve ammo. However, in this mode the 00 Raiser gains an exceptionally good CSa which amecancels from melee most common used melee is 4/6B due to its movement. This CSa causes massive amounts of damage, enough to break through ABC mantles and the like and still manage to damage the opponent. GN Micro missiles aren't that great, I've not found a real use for them for now.

Good management of Raiser mode is key to playing this suit. It's best to cancel Raiser when you have 35 to 50 meter left. This allows you to enter Raiser mode more but in shorter bursts. When you have half awakenings available, you'll want to pop it as soon as you exit Raiser mode, but after you start recharging. It's vital to do this, as Raiser will reload faster while being in a more powerful form of Raiser.

In Full Boost, Raiser mode recieved buffs to its mobility, duration, cooldown time and reload time, meaning you'll be in Raiser mode more often.

Cancel Routes

Note: -> means normal cancel, >> means boost dash cancel, > means rainbowstep cancel
00 Gundam
A -> AB
A -> AC
2B -> Directional AC (Arios)

00 Raiser
A -> AB
A -> AC
A-> 2B

Trans-Am Raiser
A -> BC

Full Boost changes

00 Gundam
Main ammo up from 3 to 4
Gained Seravee assist (5AC), amecancels
Assist reload time reduced to 10 seconds and ammo increased to 2 up from 1

00 Raiser
Main Ammo up from 4 to 6
Sub became GN Saber Throw (same as normal mode sub)
2B has shorter start up
Increased mobility
Raiser mode lasts 20 seconds up from 15
Raiser mode cooldown reduced from 10 seconds to 6

Trans Am Raiser
Gained Neutral super, old neutral super mode to 8/2 input.

More to be added later.
Got a question? Did you see an error or something I missed? Feel free to let me know and I'll take it up into the guide!

I can't compare it to next+ as I didn't play that game. But 00 is a lot better in FB than he was in Vanilla, much more workable.

Although my friend usually backs for me, should he decide to play some rounds as front this will be the suit he does it on, carrying over from EXVS, so I want to ask about playing support for this suit.

I know that the suit is considerably hindered in 00 mode compared to 00R. Considering this, should I play a suit that has the ability to switch to a front presence (for example Banshee transforming to NT-D and going forward) while we wait for 00R to become available again? Or should I just trust him to learn how to still be formidable on his own while stuck in 00 mode and stick to a straight back presence suit like Cherudim or Kshatriya? Is this something that either is ok and I should just ask him which he prefers?

The wiki also seems to slightly favor using a 2k support over a 2.5k support.

Thoughts on these matters from players?

In exchange, I will offer up some combos XD

00 Combos

252   BDb>>BDb>>BDb>2B   Can  :ub:  :uf: BDC. Poor cut resistance though.

242   BBB>>BDb>2B              Wall limit.

235   BDb>>BDb>B>2B          Better cut resistance than the 252 combo.

225   BDb>BBA

• I've tried it from a number of angles, and BDb seems to always hit the left side of the enemy (well, technically their right side, but left side of the screen with you looking at them), and seems to also knock them in that direction. So you should avoid rainbow stepping to the right after it because it puts you further away from the target, while stepping left basically sets you up such that the enemy is moving towards you for quicker follow-up.
  • BDb apparently has multiple hits in it? I'm guessing these must be little spark strikes that are even faster and harder to see than 00R and Exia's 8B attacks.
  • 8B has an extra delayed little knock away hit on the end of it.
  • 2B has the highest baseline down value of all 00's basic melee (2.0)
  • Both 4/6B and 5B cancel into A
  • Using Arios summon to hold an enemy so that you can more easily melee them has a down value of 0.3 for the grab hit, so this leaves you with 4.7 to work with before you incur yellow lock. Apparently melee might have a down value of 1.5-1.7 depending on which one you use, but it also looks like maybe it compounds with extra hits in a series?
  • Sub has a down value of 1.0/hit (2.0 total) if you decide to use that to setup rather than Arios.

00 Raiser Combos

267   BDbB>(B)BBB>2BC      High damage but long combo time.

263   6BBB>>BDbB               Limited by walls or stage edge.

259   8B(4hits)>>BDbB>2B   

252   BBB>>BDbBB               5B start-up and approach here is critical. Can  :ub:   :uf: BDC.

252   BB>BBBA                     Has also been reported at 268.

248   4BB>BBBA

245   BBBBCSa                 Can use CSa from boost overheat.

Trans-Am Combos

322/296   BDb(3hits)>8EX

???/289   BBB>BC

???/281   4BB>BBBA

303/279   BDb(3hits)>BBB→BC

285/261   4BB>BDb(5hits)           Start-up and approach critical here.

As your back suit, you're looking mainly at suits with lots of firewpower or a timed buff themselves to get that firepower to over you while you are in 00 mode, one suit that comes to mind Emma's Gundam MK2. I wouldn't really recommend Cherudim.

Another thing to keep in mind is your partner's self defense. 00 can defend himself just fine, however, he can't really defend his partner, though this isn't as hampering as in was in vanilla due to the aditional ammo and seravee.Either 00's parner must be good at defending himself with his suit or to be playing a suit with good self defence tools.