Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The DLCs List and Discussion Thread [Last Update : 2/14]

Let's list all of this game's DLCs and share our thoughts about them here.

Free DLC

[Mobile Suit]

Paid DLC

[Mobile Suit] Cost : 400 Yen each

Available 02/05/14 :

Edited by Setsuna Yuki

I wish we'll get some exclusives Navis like Murrue Ramius, Natarle Badgiruel, Muruta Azrael, Talia Gladys, Gilbert Durandal or Kati Mannequin. Also it seems FB doesn't have navis EXVS had like Alfred from 0080, South Burning from 0083 or Sochie from Turn A. I wonder if they'll returned to FB via PS3 version.

I'm pretty much fine with any Build Fighters girl being a Navi. They're all pretty strong. A Kirara one with her purple hair would be pretty great too. Aoi Yuuki being genki as hell in every menu I'm In? Yes please.

that means those maxi suits will be dlc right?? i wont have to wait till maxi's console port for purple qubeley infinite funnel mode, right?

Honestly, I'm a little worried about the balance of these Full Boost DLC units. The game is less than a week away and we already have 9 DLC units incoming, although 3 of them are free. That being said, I am very excited that I won't have to wait for Maxi Boost to play as Graham's Braves Commander, but I'm still very unsure about the other 3, especially the purple Qubeley.

I'm probably not going to bother with the paid DLC units. Seeing something that seems too close to a copy/paste to a suit that already exists doesn't give me reason to throw cash at the screen unlike EXVS DLC. I just hope they start releasing Maxi Boost suits instead of more copy/paste doubles. Bandai please, don't be so lazy with such an amazing game.

Honestly, I'm a little worried about the balance of these Full Boost DLC units. The game is less than a week away and we already have 9 DLC units incoming, although 3 of them are free. That being said, I am very excited that I won't have to wait for Maxi Boost to play as Graham's Braves Commander, but I'm still very unsure about the other 3, especially the purple Qubeley.

I guess that depends on whether or not they decide to do balance patches for the game as well. We might need more Quebeleys though. Will SCR be allowing DLC units?

Another Zaku? Looks like Luna Maria will have a partner now :)

Now I need to prepare for Maxi Boost soon lol..:gonk:

Edited by FatalDMG

I'm curious as to whether Navis will include all outfit variations or if they will be separate/have to unlocked somehow. Anyone have any info on this?

I'm curious as to whether Navis will include all outfit variations or if they will be separate/have to unlocked somehow. Anyone have any info on this?

You'll have to pay 300 Yen for each additionnal outfits. Even for the navis.

EDIT : Sorry, guys. But the scan showing the 4 presumed next DLCs turns to be related to Maxi Boost, not FB. So they aren't next DLCs we'll get. Don't know if it's good or bad news :p

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

Edited by Setsuna Yuki

EDIT : Sorry, guys. But the scan showing the 4 presumed next DLCs turns to be related to Maxi Boost, not FB. So they aren't next DLCs we'll get. Don't know if it's good or bad news :p

thanks for the mythbusting. hopefully purple qubeley will end up as DLC for FB anyway.

You'll have to pay 300 Yen for each additionnal outfits. Even for the navis.

Good to know. At least I'll be able to pick and choose exactly which ones I want, I guess. Thanks for the info.

I'm really excited to see Elpeo Puru make it back into Maxi Boost. It's just not the same with the good ol' "Puru puru puru puru," and that smile of hers. O u O

Really hope she comes in as DLC for Fullboost.

So much for the hype playing as Brave in full boost. :p

Oh well, maybe it really become DLC in the future.

Now waiting for Quatre WZ gameplay trailer. Let's see if the trailer can convince me buying him or not.