Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The DLCs List and Discussion Thread [Last Update : 2/14]

If translations are correct, the differences for the next batch of DLC are:

Haman's Acguy

No differences, has the entire same moveset bar her super which is Pressure.

Roux's Zeta

Completely the same bar hving no Methuss assist, super is a sniper shot with the beam rifle.

Gundam Ground Type

Exactly like EZ8 but has a machinegun instead of a BR. Super is calling 08th team to attack.

Differences in melee movesets are made, keep that in mind.

EDIT: Thanks Cosmic for pointing out Roux has no CSb

Edited by Zephyer

I (kinda) predicted what Ground Gundam was gonna have. If its machine gun is actually good, I might consider using him. His melee moveset might be different if they want to consider how the show progressed. Still kinda bummed at how lazy the dlc is.

Edited by LatiosG

Gundam Ground Type

Exactly like EZ8 but has a machinegun instead of a BR. Super is calling 08th team to attack

No mentions of charge shots or differences in melee movesets are made, keep that in mind.

So it's basically the Ground Gundam Type from Next+?

You should also note that Roux Zeta does not have CSb (Methuss).

Indeed, she doesn't!

I'm trying to stay positive about the DLC, bu namco is making it really had on me.

Full translation is up though.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/26/mobile-suit-gundam-extreme-vs-full-boost-dlc-brings-acguy-z-gundam/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

Pretty disappointing seeming DLC, but hopefully they have more nuances that differentiate them than we've been shown.

Ground type MG may be nice in some situations for pressuring i guessss but probably is just going to be used at close ranges when artillery is too risky. Could be interesting if it is really really good tho, but he doesnt even have the other things that differentiated him from EZ8 in next+. quit being lazy namco-bandai

I suppose roux zeta is nice for those who want to back a 3k with zeta and would rather be 2k than 2.5k. I would be more interested if it was a 1k, but that'd probably be tough to adjust and would be inaccurate for roux.

I'm pretty interested in 2k acguy if redlock/reload/movement are improved significantly. 2k with MG+assists+acguy's movement tricks? sounds delicious.

I suppose roux zeta is nice for those who want to back a 3k with zeta and would rather be 2k than 2.5k. I would be more interested if it was a 1k, but that'd probably be tough to adjust and would be inaccurate for roux.

Zeta Zaku is a 1k. The differences are that it's BC is a Hyaku Shiki assist and a different super, of course. There is probably more to this suit but those are the ones that I currently know of. Oh, and no CSb.

The new DLC is out. 3 new suits and 5 new navis, as well as yet another Sthesia costume.

I will unfortunately be buying that Sthesia costume again. :|

Ended up buying Roux Zeta simply because a 2k Zeta back seems pretty good to me.

Namco pls give us Brave Commander DLC.

edit: dat Aina navi

Edited by Deculture

Sadly all that is left from the datamine is: Gato's Gelgoog, Waltfels's Gaia, Doan's Zaku, Zeta Zaku, Elle's Gundam MK II, Marbet's Victory Hexa and Poe's Silver Sumo. Sadly most of them are 1000 and 2000 suits AFAIK.

Edited by Zephyer

Ended up buying Roux Zeta simply because a 2k Zeta back seems pretty good to me.

Namco pls give us Brave Commander DLC.

edit: dat Aina navi

yeah I like Roux. 2k Zeta is pretty solid actually

Any word on whether we're going to get a 2500 or 3000 cost suit (excluding EX-S) along the lines of Hi-Nu or Xi Gundam?

Sadly all that is left from the datamine is: Gato's Gelgoog, Waltfels's Gaia, Doan's Zaku, Zeta Zaku, Elle's Gundam MK II, Marbet's Victory Hexa and Poe's Silver Sumo. Sadly most of them are 1000 and 2000 suits AFAIK.

pretty sure they were all confirmed to be 2k or 1k, yeah, but i havent seen info on what marbet's v hexa will be. i wouldnt be super surprised if it was a 2.5k but i doubt it.

hopefully we will get more exvs-esque dlc after they're done with this set of dlc.

Not sure when this came out, but we have new navis again. Navi list is just about filled out, at this point.

So... it looks like most of Waltfield Gaia's attacks automatically switch to dog mode and there is no manual transform, or is he always in dog form and only switches to MS for his burst attack?

What the fuck is up with silver sumo?! I was moderately excited for that because "Oh, 1k version of gold sumo" but its a 2k and it seems like it has no differences(judging from UI+google translate) besides less A ammo. whattttt

zeta zaku will probably be really nice as a 1k despite my rage at "why are they throwing in so much zz garbage"(are random mediocre ZZ eps popular in japan or something?). waltfeld gaia could be good. we'll see.

Edited by Mightfo

well now that that's out of the way the next batch HAS to have Hexa, right?? Although there's FOUR datamined suits left...

I haven't bought any of the DLC yet, because none of it has been "new" or looked exciting :/

May pick up Zaku Zeta, haven't touched Gaia so no reason to pick up Waltfeld as of yet. Poe...ohgod.

It's probably well wishing at this point, but I really hope they change up Hexa's gameplay from parts shooting. Give it Shrike Team/Odelo+Tomache assists, a Mega Beam Rifle/Beam Smart Gun timed power up, maybe hip VSRB's or/and the Overhang pack during burst, and an

Oliver-nuke

similar to Luna-Impulse's burst for a Burst Attack and it would be amazing. Probably a bit OP, but I'd rather something with obvious givens to make it unique than more copypaste nonsense. Especially in this case where parts shooting would... literally be nonsense for Marbet.

Either way, still looking forward to it despite unlikely high hopes. I'm moving on to main Uso's Victory so it will be interesting to see its performance at a higher cost.

I'm also hoping against hope that Hexa winds up delivering something besides frame shooting, and some better use of V-Dash equipment than Victory gets...I feel like if she comes out as a 2k it's possible, but again, hope against hope XD Even if it's 1k I'd settle if it just has different movesets from Victory...fun little suit but I'm not sure it's viability in elevated play matches.

Also hoping Elle's Mk II offers something between Emma's and Kamille's - maybe a 2k that isn't balanced around the Super Gundam cd, with better melee, but I'm totally prepared to be disappointed in this.

well now that that's out of the way the next batch HAS to have Hexa, right?? Although there's FOUR datamined suits left...

I haven't bought any of the DLC yet, because none of it has been "new" or looked exciting :/

Oh yeah, I forgot about Doan's zaku. Hexa, Elle Mk-ii, Gato Gelgoog, Doan Zaku.

Also, GN-XIII dlc is good. And IMO haman acguy is very worth because of what acguy brings to a 2k role.

also i will be happy with hexa if its as least as good as a 2k version of gunez, possibly with a few v1 perks. gunblastor assists pls