Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The DLCs List and Discussion Thread [Last Update : 2/14]

Saw some Elle gameplay.

Ugh.. despite what I said about not buying Elle, I'm starting to get interested in buying her now -__-

Also the DLC price is now 411 yen.

Also the DLC price is now 411 yen.

411?!? But, PSN cards are sold in divisions of 1000¥, why would they-, ugh, damn you Bamco! The disorder of it all ><

It's not Bamco's fault. The tax increase in Japan was the cause.

Oh really?? Man, how can I live in Japan and be ignorant to this sort of thing? >< lol

Frustration at Bamco retracted.

I can veto for Elle Mk-II also. Despite only having a 3.5 star rating (when I went to buy her this morning) she feels really solid. Her assists are good for one thing. Second, reloadable BR. Third, her bazooka is also pretty good. Fourth? Her super isn't half-baked either.

I'm not the best Gundam player, nor am I even close to "good enough" to play a 1k, but Elle feels so easy and friendly, even I can play her. 
I was originally interested in playing Lacus, but Elle just might have taken her place for 1k I really want to play. 

Despite being called a "clone', she brings a freshness to the table that I haven't felt from other suits I tried in Training mode. She feels different enough to set her apart from other DLC clones. 

if you want to have lots of assists and rather standard gameplay as a 1k, people should just play gunez instead. plus more assist ammo/reload that way, 3 assists at once, BC, AB-AB-AB for punishes, ridiculously good super. reloadable A is nice but god fucking blamco. i'd love to be hype for elle especially since i like her voice acting, but with kamille mk-ii and zeta zaku in mind, nope. i kind of wish i didnt buy kamille mk-ii(bought him because "oh! cool! a 1k with reload!") and had waited and bought zeta zaku or elle mk-ii instead to have a reload 1k, but waiting and then buying elle feels like like giving them a thumbs up for their extremely half-assed last 2-3 dlc packs.

i am baffled that they explicitly chose to make marbet v1 and silver sumo almost 100% pointless by not changing their cost. it is extremely unlikely that it would be much effort for them to change variables as necessary to create fun DLC even without new models or whatever, and the voice acting probably often costs more than the amazingly minimal design/programming work they've put into these.

IIRC judging from leaked movelists, gato gelgoog and doan zaku sound like good DLC. maybe if a bunch of people buy them(and gn-xiii) instead of buying these almost-voicepack dlcs, it'll encourage them to do more good dlc.

I bought GNX-III today. He's pretty cool! 
I just gotta find better moments to use his BC special movement.

I bought GNX-III today. He's pretty cool! 

I just gotta find better moments to use his BC special movement.

BC can be nice for when you're pursuing someone and you do like A->BC->A. its also really nice for quickly getting away from melee mechs. Also since you can cancel it into your melee moves, sometimes doing things like 7BC 4B can be nice.

Good thing I bought all the cosmetic stuff I wanted when it was still in an even denomination.

Really wish Gatogoog had been released earlier, it's the only clone unit I actually want to get.

Lol rock throw...it seems only a video will show if Gatogoog has the same CSa or CSb as Char's. Gelgoog isn't really my forte ><

[rest of post moved to MB thread since I'm highly skeptical about FA Unicorn getting a FB slot]

Doubt we'll see any PS3 DLC unless they went the extra lazy mile and popped Riddhe into Banshee but without the Norn setup. xD

As for Gatogoog, it looks like the CSa is a high power single shot like Nu/Hyaku/Reborns/etc. vs the triple shot from Chargoog and there is no CSb. That looks like it's been moved to AC and has 1 ammo. No charge obviously.

Doubt we'll see any PS3 DLC unless they went the extra lazy mile and popped Riddhe into Banshee but without the Norn setup. xD

Tbt, I was actually kinda surprised that when FB got its PS3 port they didn't make that change...I know when Banshee was first released in FB Arcade a) she was the pilot at that time and b) Riddhe becoming the pilot wasn't shown or known yet (unless you were reading the shousetsu maybe) and so would have been a sizable spoiler...but by Jan of this year everybody knew Riddhe was the new and narrative-wise intended pilot (re: The Lady and the Unicorn tapestry)

Finally Doan. Gato's Gelgoog looks interesting as well.

Judging from those screenshots it's not really a clone.

I think most can all agree Doan is with GN-X in the purchase tier. I didn't expect to be interested in Gato's Gelgoog, though. As much as I like using Char's Gelgoog, I have to admit it can still be a pain getting consistent output with him at my current level due to his double charging and CSa's charge time. Gato seems to be alleviating that for something a bit more standard. Assuming the beam naganata saber throw and assist reloads, the unit could make up for lack of Lalah/any power from CSb's multiple charge levels.

google translating hte article seems to say that doan has the melee damage of a 3k and that gato gelgoog's boomerang is directable.

doan will probably be valuable like gn-xiii, excited about him. im sad gato gelgoog csA isnt a gerobi but he could still be reasonably valuable depending on specifics of his tools.

I might end up getting both of them when they come out.

I wasn't too big on Chars' Gelgoog, but who knows. Maybe Gato's Gelgoog might be something for me. 

I think this might actually be the best set of DLC that's coming out.

doan zaku melee obviously has some high damage routes but ugh these trailers are so badly made, i wish they showed off his other melees or his command movement decently. im gonna wait a day before buying either, i want to see what the JP wiki ends up saying about doan's melee. if his melee isnt good aside from damage and if his rocks or movement aren't good enough he's going to be terrible. i hope he works out though, would be a nice 1k addition. gn-xiii had nice stuff not shown in the trailer, so hopefully doan is the same.

i also wonder if we'll get more dlc or if the on-disc stuff is all of it until they give us MB stuff or something. i guess we'll find out in 2-3 weeks.

The rock throwing and dat Zaku punch. Totally getting Doan.

I wished his melee would be more original like GNX-III. Basically it's just Zaku Kai melee but without the heat hawk.

Can't really decide on Gatogoog. Need to see some replays first.

Bought Gatogoog.... I have no regrets!!!

Doan is also really fun to use.