Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The DLCs List and Discussion Thread [Last Update : 2/14]

So...do we feel confident that Bamco is going to continue to release monthly DLC beyond these datamined suits? It was my understanding that they wanted to implement a lot of DLC in FB compared to EXVS because of how well it has gone for them, but I know all the datamined stuff released up to this point was already on the disc right?

I just ask because I haven't been able to find a PSN card here less than 3000¥, and I just don't want to buy one, and then only buy a couple of things and then they stop releasing DLC and I have 2000¥ just sitting there...I know they make 1000¥ cards because you can buy them online, but I can't seem to find them anywhere o_O

So...do we feel confident that Bamco is going to continue to release monthly DLC beyond these datamined suits? It was my understanding that they wanted to implement a lot of DLC in FB compared to EXVS because of how well it has gone for them, but I know all the datamined stuff released up to this point was already on the disc right?

I just ask because I haven't been able to find a PSN card here less than 3000¥, and I just don't want to buy one, and then only buy a couple of things and then they stop releasing DLC and I have 2000¥ just sitting there...I know they make 1000¥ cards because you can buy them online, but I can't seem to find them anywhere o_O

http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-network-card-ticket-1000-yen-for-japanese-network--paOS-13-49-en-70-3xk6.html

here you go mayne

Edit: I believe I misread your comment

The stuff for this summer event is running from 7/16-8/31 according to the FB website as well so it seems like we might get them on a similar schedule to MB or shortly after.

As for DLC there's also this page http://exvsfb.ggame.jp/dlc/content8.html

Most of it is self explanatory, just some DLC unit + gauge design bundles, some player navi + costume bundles.

The 7.6k Unicorn thing is just Full Boost game + Banagher costume + Audrey navi + Unicorn gauge design

I was talking in the car with some people earlier, we think his main might be a fire pillar, which would be fucking awesome if he was a 2k!

Altron will be 2500 cost i think

Norn will be 3000, Re-GZ might be either 1000 or 2000. Rouge 2000

Garrod X 2000 or 2500 and mina gold frame 2000 i think

I think it was Ace that made the comment in Skype that, considering how Heavyarms was bumped up to 2500 cost in MB there is now NO Wing suit lower than 2500, and so that makes it seem likely Altron will come in at 2k, and should just (hopefully) have a moveset that doesn't make him feel exactly the same as Dragon (which, as far as I've seen in videos, seems to have had a lot of its moveset pulled from EW Altron in Next+)

I suspect/hope Mina will be 2500, since that would be logical. A little worried that most of this dlc will be disappointing gameplay wise, but hopefully they actually put effort into it this time. Then again, they're putting marbet V1 hexa unchanged into maxi boost it seems, so.. :<

Hype for Gundam X 

:D

Any particular reason? I like more After War X reps, although i just dont know there'd be reason to be gameplay excited about X being added, but more garrod/tiffa is nice lol

i don't really like how many suits were bumped up to 2.5k and 3k.

Well, to be fair, there's too many 2ks.

honestly i don't see altron will be a 2k suit as in maxi bamco buffed heavyarms kai EW from 2k into 2.5k suit. Then it makes every upgraded Gundams(except wing zero) from Wing to be 2.5K suits would be make more sense.

if altron ended up being a 2k then he could have gotten the arios/alelujah treatment lol

its worth noting, however, that the heavyarms 2k ->2.5k change has more to do with game balance I feel. Everyone was pretty disappointed when they nerfed all of his stuff post PDF2013, but they probably didn't want to give it all back to him and make him too strong again, so they returned him to his really strong state but as a 2.5k.

They honestly just buffed all the 2k ninja suits to 2.5k (zeong, spiegel, heavyarms). 

I'm pretty hyped for Altron and Norn. the others eh I'l have to wait and see game play of them before i choose. little disappointed we didn't get Bertigo as out After War DLC. oh well

I really need to remember to come around to the boards more often.
But of the new DLC announced, I'm most looking forward to Altron, Strike Rouge Ootori and Re-GZ.
Be curioust to see what changes Banshee Norn has also and also Gold Frame Amatsu has in comparisson to the previous itteration of Gold Frame.

The Gundam X could be alot like it's Gundam vs Gundam incarnation(no pack swapping), and maybe some slight new moves with G-Bits or something else.

Gundam Versus managed to upload the Bamco streaming event showing of the Summer Festival suits apparently. Will Bamco make him/her take it down? I don't know. Here's the link, hope it survives a while: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X15_2aCrEMc

Unfortunately, apparently it picks up after the main Altron footage was done, and there's no gameplay of him :/ A couple of rounds each featuring ReGz, Banshee Norn, and Strike Ootori

Thats a G-bit not Gundam X

Lol I guess the joke was a bit too poor...

Also oh my goodness I wasn't too hype for Re-GZ but the concept is so silly and it has KAHTRIDGEE, I really can't wait to try it out. The units look pretty legit so far, which is good for Full Boost as well considering the previous DLC...

lol Sorry, wouldnt sure if you were serious or not. I usually assume people on the internet are. Joke flew right over my head  :KL: