Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The DLCs List and Discussion Thread [Last Update : 2/14]

Gundam X~~

So it's holds the Next+ form switching gimmick but the Divider form doesn't have access to the Hyper Bazooka. I loved this thing idea in Next so I'm hype that it's returning like this.

That being said, it's hard to tell if it will move like Divider in that form. In the burst picture it doesn't have it's shield out front during what looks like melee, and I haven't played Divider enough to know if it actually puts its shield away during any and all of its melee (except cc8b?). I'm not sure if I'm for or against it moving like Divider, but it would be great if it did to offer a stark movement contrast at the cost of a little cast redundancy. Can't wait to see more since its the Gundam and 2.5k main I've been itching for. Also here's hoping BC retains momentum.

EDIT: Only thing I'm a little bummed out by due to the copy pasta is its Burst Attack (and CSb), since it doesn't make sense for Garrod to be using it compared to Jamil. A larger Satellite Cannon that you could have a little manual control over, a lariat style S.Cannon, or using the S.Cannon for one extreme movement would make more sense in the context of the show.

So judging from the screenshots, the only thing new for Gold Frame AM is the anchor move. The rest are the same as Amatsu. So a slightly better clone. :v: 

So judging from the screenshots, the only thing new for Gold Frame AM is the anchor move. The rest are the same as Amatsu. So a slightly better clone. :v:

I'm not sure which screen your referring to as "the anchor move", but to just clarify his moveset is exactly the same, except [bC] has an added utility of behaving as a melee counterattack besides the energy claw attack. It doesn't say though if it's like 2BC or what that makes it do the counter instead of the energy claw.

Edit: also, it says his 2B does Mina's "Okitsu no Kagami" beam shield defense system.

can't say I'm super hyped for either Gold Frame and GX. i don't use their other versions they're based on too much, might change my mind once i see some gameplay. looking very forward to Altron. wonder if these guys will come with HUDs?

I would have imagined Mina Custom having a different melee set incorporating the rapiers and the new shield. Besides that, I can't imagine it being too different. With them adding it though, I wouldn't be surprised if Gai gets another unit like Second Revise or even Frame D.

game play vid for Altron comin 

for MB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3e4ninMm3Y&index=2&list=PLz0kPzlclGd66bsvfjtPWYUPRbffwUDk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wx_hMrcEpw&index=1&list=PLz0kPzlclGd66bsvfjtPWYUPRbffwUDk0

Kinda wish we got EW Altron i like that design more but I have to say that Altron TV looks like a lot of fun to play as. can't wait till he's available next week.

It did get a redesign, but it's more of a Proto Zero type of situation where it is more of a stopgap between Shenlong and Altron EW. It can be inferred that like Proto Zero becoming Wing Zero EW, Altron will most likely lose the scorpion tail and wings by the Endless Waltz portion.

Altron EW really is not a "redesign" like Proto-Zero, its just has all/most of its weapons, in the EW movie/ova all the gundams were stripped of most of their weapons because they were just going to throw them into the sun.

http://i.imgur.com/GqZokJb.jpg Alton EW with Wings and Tail

http://i.imgur.com/LitysNJ.jpg Death Scythe Hell EW with extra hip blades.

So the full boost dlc is for the 6th and the 27th of august?

Yes. Altron, GX, and GF Mina are the 08/06 batch. ReGZ, Banshee Norn, Strike Ootori are 08/27 batch.

Looks like mina csA carries momentum some. Not really able to gauge some other information like if X can use transform as a decent ground brake. Looks like both X and Mina have 600 hp, the low end of 2500 cost HP. Makes sense for X if they didnt nerf his movement/firearms that much, curious as to why they did that with Mina though. Looking forward to testing Mina Gold Frame out, hoping she's an impressive 2.5k despite not being original, i love that voice acting~~~

The effort in showing off the units in this trailer  is funny when compared to the previous DLC trailers.. Sure it's flashy combos that the unit can't do alone but I'd rather that than A->B->C style the clone trailers had.

Overall, I'm liking how everything looks.

wow i just realized i typed "2500 hp" instead of 600 lmao

The effort in showing off the units in this trailer  is funny when compared to the previous DLC trailers.. Sure it's flashy combos that the unit can't do alone but I'd rather that than A->B->C style the clone trailers had.

Overall, I'm liking how everything looks.

Yeah, it's embarrassing. :( Those spring DLC trailers were just "oh..maybe mash some shots that miss on a knocked down opponent.. whatever"

Regular Gold Frame's CSa also carries some momentum, too, iirc.

Ah, you're right. It looks like it might carry a bit more? Dunno.

DLC tomorrow!! Shameless plug: if you are getting any of these suits, please consider contributing data or information to their Dustloop wiki pages. The skeletons are all set up and ready to go:

Altron

GX

GF Mina

I'll be getting Altron, and maybe GX, but I very likely will not be getting GF Mina to test stuff on. The JP wiki pages seem to be working under the assumption that the melee of X-DV mode and GF mina will be the same as their current implementations, so we might catch a break in that regard, but that can't be 100% confirmed until tomorrow.

game play vid for Strike Rouge (ootori)

for MB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRI_JbTT6ws&list=PLz0kPzlclGd66bsvfjtPWYUPRbffwUDk0&index=1

New!
Come visit my Twitch channel! I'm gonna broadcast the new DLC suits from EXVSFB

http://www.twitch.tv/nakajimagamerchannel

While still not totally sure I'm gonna buy her as a Strike replacement, I'm going to just come out and say: I'm a big fan of that HUD art. I don't care what anyone thinks of me for saying that.

I'm with you Ootori's HUD looks pretty nice. personal favorite so far is Dreadnoughts or Blitz HUD. also I found it funny that Altron's hud its colors are that of Shenlong not Altron.