Setsuna Yuki

[FB] The Videos Thread - Shuffle and Regular Tournaments, Team Battles, First To...

I'll only post post-06/25/13 update videos. Feel free to share videos I didn't submit yet :)

Japanese Videos

Shuffle Tournaments

Regular Tournaments

Team Battles

Western Videos

Superarcade Tournament (2/8)

Edited by Setsuna Yuki

I have just a kinda general video question...

Are there like certain names of people search for when looking to watch someone play a suit? I guess this would vary suit to suit...or do you guys just like go to niconico and search for the game and a suit and watch whatever has the most views or comments?

Essentially, if I want to watch some people better than me playing a suit I'm practicing, what is the best way to go about that?

I just go to nico and type in the suit really. Even if the player is weaker than you I think you can still learn though

Here's a compilation of JP vids, organized based on suit:

http://horibuna.web.fc2.com/EXVSFB/index.html

You'll need to make a nico account, but it's very handy if you just want to watch some gameplay when you're picking up and learning a suit.

It has both console and arcade vids, with more recent vids primarily being console and older vids being from arcades.

It only has a few gameplays of DLC suits, but has a vast collection of vids from the original suits.