Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alloy_Leos

[FB] Extreme Gundam Xenon-F Discussion

Sorry for taking so long to fill things out. I've been working hard at college, but I've gotten time to update all the Extreme Gundam pages. For the Xenon and Extreme Xenon forms, I only gave a few examples of how ac can be used to improvise semi-fluid cancels into nearly anything.

Unit: Extreme Gundam Xenon-F
HP: 650
Pilot: Leos Alloy

JP Wiki: http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/115.html

Extreme Gundam Type-Leos

Moveset

[A] Beam Rifle
Low power BR compared to other 2500 cost units. Narrow, automatic guard towards the front of the MS.
Ammo: 6
Dmg: 70

[CSa] Variable Rifle Fire
Fires 3 BR shots.
Dmg: 50 (1 hit)

105 (Zunda)

[AB] Beam Dagger (Throwing)
Can somersault or backflip depending on input.
Ammo: 1
Dmg: 22 (1 hit)

[AC] Data Pressure
Works similar to other Pressure moves sans superarmor. If hit, builds Evolution Gauge by 30.

Evolution Gauge
When filled to 100, it automatically evolves Extreme Gundam Type-Leos to Xenon Phase, regardless of the status of your unit.

[ABC] EXA Full Burst
The unit temporarily becomes Extreme Aios (akin to X Divider's transformation to X). The unit then fires a large gerobi, accompanied by smaller gerobis from funnels surrounding the unit. Reminiscent of Freedom's and Strike Freedom's Full Burst.

Melee Originations and Cancel Routes

Skateboard Cancel {nbb-bc-b}
" " {4/6b-bc-b}
" " {8b-bc-b}

Dagger Can {a-ab(any direction)}
" " {CSa-ab(any direction)}

Data Can {CSa-ac}

Xenon Phase

Moveset

[A] Leos Shot
Thick, bullet-like shot.
Dmg: 60

[CSa] Leos Shot (Charged)
Similar to main but larger. Induces Fire Stun.
Dmg: 81

[AB] Depth Charge Sphere
Fires a sphere of electricity which travels a short distance then expands to become a temporary obstacle. 4/6b input cause the sphere to travel to the left or right of the target. Stuns on hit.
Dmg: 80

[AC] Zero Gravity Dash
Straight dash to an inputted direction. Orientation is with respect to target and slightly elevates the unit during use. Includes 2ab which causes a backward dash. Can cancel into or from all melee and ranged attacks (sans cc8b).

[bC] Extreme Evolution
Triggers Evolution from Xenon Phase to Extreme Xenon Phase.

[ABC] EXA Full Burst
The unit temporarily becomes Extreme Aios (akin to X Divider's transformation to X). The unit then fires a large gerobi, accompanied by smaller gerobis from funnels surrounding the unit. Reminiscent of Freedom's and Strike Freedom's Full Burst.

Leos Knuckle {nb-bc}
" " {nbb-bc}
" " {4/6b-bc}
" " {4/6bb-bc}
" " {4/6bbb-bc} (Input bc just before the last slash)

Depth Charge Bullet {a-ab}
" " " {CSa-ab}
" " " {(any direction)ac-a-ab}
" " " {(any direction)ac-CSa-ab}

Dashing Bullet {(any direction)ac-a}
" " {(any direction)ac-CSa}

Extreme Xenon Phase

Moveset

[A] Leos Shot Extreme
Dmg: 90

[CSa] Tachyon Slicer Overload
Multi-level charge shot. Maxes at LVL 3. No shock-wave damage until LVL 2.

[AB] Fire Bunker
Fires a column of flames at the target. 4/6b input behaves like horizontal whip and SUMO's I-Field Bunker. Gives Fire Stun on hit.
Dmg: 60 (30 X 2)

[AC] Tachyon Dash
Straight dash to an inputted direction. Orientation is with respect to target. Lacks the 2ab option found in Xenon Phase. Aside from Tachyon Flurry, can cancel to or from anything, including itself.

[bC] Energy Blast
Creates a sphere to fire multiple, small bullets at the target. Re-tracks with each shot.
Dmg: 102

[ABC] EXA Full Burst

Knuckle Issen {nbb-8b}
" " {nbbb-8b}
" " {4/6b-8b}
" " {4/6bb-8b}

Axe Kick {nbb-2b}
" " {nbbb-2b}
" " {4/6b-2b}
" " {4/6bb-2b}

Shining Bunker {nb-bc}
" " {nbb-bc}
" " {4/6b-bc}
" " {4/6bb-bc}
" " {cc8b-bc}
" " {cc8bb-bc}

Tachyon Flurry {(any direction)ac-bbbbb}
     Shining Tachyon Flurry (Originate to -bc from anywhere within the above string)

Bullet Bunker {a-(any direction)ac-ab}
" Blast {a-(any direction)ac-bc}
Bunker Blast {n/4/6ab-(any direction)ac-bc}

You didn't put "shishihoko" in the title (._. )

Not sure if necessary to state, but the AB Beam Dagger is a boomerang type as well (the two he throws come back)

Also for the Evolution phases, might be useful to note they go up with damage dealt, received, and time (though time is slow, IIRC +1 every 2 seconds) and I'm not positive but I'm fairly certain the phase changes happen automatically if you're receiving damage, otherwise you can trigger them yourself.

I think BC for Leos-Type is inaccurate, but I'm ready to correct it the moment I can say for sure. I do think the first evolution is automatic, but I won't say for certain. The second evolution; however, is definitely triggered iirc. It might activate if your damaged and it fills/is full, but I do know that the second evolution is manually triggered otherwise.

Beam Dagger boomerang effect is just aesthetic lol.

Help me with the shishihoko understanding.

I think BC for Leos-Type is inaccurate, but I'm ready to correct it the moment I can say for sure. I do think the first evolution is automatic, but I won't say for certain. The second evolution; however, is definitely triggered iirc. It might activate if your damaged and it fills/is full, but I do know that the second evolution is manually triggered otherwise.

Beam Dagger boomerang effect is just aesthetic lol.

Help me with the shishihoko understanding.

Haha shishihoko is just the 獅子咆哮ォオ!! voice SFX during the Xenon phase CSA attacks. If you watch random videos you'll hear SHISHIHOKO all the time.

Also the second - > third phase is definitely triggered, but I don't think I've ever seen the gauge at 100 for the first -> second phase while they were getting damaged. Someone correct me if you've seen otherwise but I think that first transformation is auto if you're getting damaged while the gauge reaches 100.

I should just walk to an arcade and check ;_;

Also someone should gif this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugBCCBwRYc&t=1m55s

That range (;゚д゚)

Haha shishihoko is just the 獅子咆哮ォオ!! voice SFX during the Xenon phase CSA attacks. If you watch random videos you'll hear SHISHIHOKO all the time.

Also someone should gif this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugBCCBwRYc&t=1m55s

That range (;゚д゚)

I can't say I've been paying too much attention to dialogue. XD

A-And that sword isn't overcompensation or anything... D-Dont get any ideas!

Okay, confirming I was right earlier, for the first to second transformation, if you're getting damaged you automatically transform.

Edit: It's while attacking as well, as far as I can see you can't hold the initial transformation, it just does automatically at 100 (which makes sense since mode 1 is gagbage)

Okay, confirming I was right earlier, for the first to second transformation, if you're getting damaged you automatically transform.

Edit: It's while attacking as well, as far as I can see you can't hold the initial transformation, it just does automatically at 100 (which makes sense since mode 1 is gagbage)

Yep, first thing I did last night was play my copy. I actually didn't have much trouble using the Leos-type form. I think a good movement pattern for it is 2b>CSa-4/6 {or} 2ab

Hmm, is there a notation for a rainbow fuwa? That's what the first cancel is supposed to be, but I can't remember the notation to explicitly say it's a rainbow fuwa.

Either way, the above combo makes it easier to move around, make a hit or two, and land safely. It also helps you to stay above opponents to land ac to make the evolution gauge build quicker. I'll update the page after I play around a bit more with Xenon.

Couple things:

- Xenon can cancel most of his specials into other specials and 2B in forms 2 and 3. This allows for lots of free movement options.

- Xenon's AC movement option in forms 2 and 3 are very flexible. While you can't directly cancel melee moves into it, you can cancel melee combos into BC enders, which can be cancelled into AC for movement, allowing for completely boostless combo paths.

- Xenon's AC movement option in form 3 has a special melee followup that does high damage and can be combo'd into his BC ender. Even when you're completely out of boost, it's possible to just do (with whatever directional inputs you want) AC > AB > AC > 5B (melee combo) > BC ender to catch someone who's landing.

- Xenon has a hilarious glitch/cancel with his CSa in form 2. Discovered it by accident earlier today. If you have a CSa charged up, you can activate your form 3 transform (BC) and let go of CSa at the same time to release the transformation pressure wave without transforming into form 3. Instead of transforming, you just throw a CSa out. Even though you don't transform, you will still release the pressure wave AND GAIN THE AUTOGUARD. It's amazing. Notably, the autoguard is much shorter than normal (it ends when you release CSa), but it can still block one or two BRs for you. Glitch probably works on all versions of the suit, but I've only tested with Xenon.

- Glitch example here

edit: confirmed it works with the other extreme suits, too. Seems pretty nice for Eclipse and it's CSa, lol.

edit 2: the OP should also probably mention the autoguard on form 1's BR, and the fact that form 2's CSa is a light stun.