Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

It looks like 'outbreak' is just a made up word here. Can you post the original japanese or something so I'm not confused?

発生

Rikaikun says "outbreak", but given the context its used in, I immediately knew it was startup (it helped that it appeared with Freedom's 6B, so I kinda knew that it had to be that).

X-Divider

Mobility decreased

[AC] startup speed decreased

[bC] 1x shot startup speed decreased, 2x startup speed increased.

I didnt think this was even possible.

Just a public service reminder that you should never use a dictionary or rikai to translate JP terms you don't understand, unless it is a last resort.

I'm actually curious. Care to explain why? 

Was it because C Tier WZTV was nerfed ?  Kappa

10277790_1562085977351400_14324250339292

Turn X doesn't need buff>Over buff
G Mecha>Over Buff.
Tall3>Over Buff
Wing Zero TV>They simply don't want to nerf it, as you can see. The core problem is still there. CS and AC damage wasnt the problem.
Too much.. Too much..

OH AND TO THOSE WHO THINK THAT I WAS LYING ABOUT LITTLE TO NO BODY PLAY MB IN JAPAN. LOOK, A PICTURE ON THE INTERNET FROM JAPAN AGAIN.

10406651_721318564594911_560433926092864
IT WAS LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERYDAY. EMPTY CHAIRS EXCEPT FOR A FEW ARCADE CENTERS.

I'm ok with Tallgeese 3 being strong >_>

I have a question: does BandaiNamco post reasoning for changes they make for these patches?

I figure if they made some explanations it'd be easier to see where they are going.

An example would be what happens in League of Legends where the reasoning behind nerfs and buffs are talked about and covered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I have a question: does BandaiNamco post reasoning for changes they make for these patches?

I figure if they made some explanations it'd be easier to see where they are going.

An example would be what happens in League of Legends where the reasoning behind nerfs and buffs are talked about and covered.

No, they don't and they can't.

As I said before. The developers are not being fair at the first place. They buff certain suits last patch due to the fact that no one is willing to play the game in JP.

If they are not fair in the first place, how would they explain their intentions?

Lets do it the Riot way. If I am Riot nerfing Wing Zero.

Wing Zero has too much fire power and mobility. We felt like its lock range is a little bit too far for a middle-close range suit hence nerfing the range of wing zero's lock by 20. That way other players could kite the wing zero easier.

But no. They literally nerfed a little damage of Wing Zero and nothing else other then that. Why? Since they love that suit.

People were already thinking that they are giving priorities to certain Series.

W>G>UC (unicorn)>00>Seed>Other. (Pre-Patch)

Anyways. They won't really fix the balance.. not until they remove the drives and try to do some decent adjustment.

I felt like the next gundam VS game will have no drive/drive bound to burst, no cost over, different cost calculation

Checking the BBS threads (same thread as KiraYamatoSF I guess), I saw some other tierlist from today apparently (other than the top some top 3ks being ranked differently and Tallgeese III being top B for instance, it keeps more or less a similar idea if we compare it to KiraYamatoSF's ).

However I am more curious about how the patch affected the buffed/nerfed suits, I saw this post  but my Japanese is hugely lacking and since those were posted on patch day I am not sure if it's legit /accurate or not.

Then you're really really uninformed about vanilla tallgeese or good tallgeese in general.  You CANNOT escape awakened tallgeese.  Once you get past misinputting super vernier the suit is not that complex.

"I'm ok with sagat being strong because I haven't seen vanilla sagat" is the best comparison I can make.

Then you're really really uninformed about vanilla tallgeese or good tallgeese in general. You CANNOT escape awakened tallgeese. Once you get past misinputting super vernier the suit is not that complex.

"I'm ok with sagat being strong because I haven't seen vanilla sagat" is the best comparison I can make.

Fear not. I am aware of the Suit being good in vanilla.

I'm just saying I'm ok with T3 being strong because I admit to having a bias towards the Suit. Much like I am biased towards the war in the pocket suits.

Checking the BBS threads (same thread as KiraYamatoSF I guess), I saw some other tierlist from today apparently (other than the top some top 3ks being ranked differently and Tallgeese III being top B for instance, it keeps more or less a similar idea if we compare it to KiraYamatoSF's ).

However I am more curious about how the patch affected the buffed/nerfed suits, I saw this post  but my Japanese is hugely lacking and since those were posted on patch day I am not sure if it's legit /accurate or not.

Tall3 is S for sure now. The majority of the players agreed that Tall3 is S due to the fact that they nerfed every 2500's mobility hence tall3 is now the only suit that can cancel 8 times as a 2500.

Secondly. Tall3 is nothing near B, It has top class mobility>Assist cancel landing>Wipe for self defend against melee>Ok Gerobi.... so on so on

It was considered as A back then before the patch.

Anyways, most of us will just pick the tier list that most players agree with. You can see a lot more different tier list since the game is changing every patch and some players just didn't know what is happening.

The other post you saw is a post explaining what those suits can do after the patch.

Kira, can I ask you what is going on in this video?

That is simply fishing.

猛者の戦い does not necessarily mean that its top level. It is uploaded to the server worldwide for some reason.

Sadly, when we try to find some interesting videos from the arcade's replay viewer, most of the 猛者の戦い is boring and disappointing.

I can go down and take a few if you guys want. But we don't use capture cards here.. So mobile phone.. you know..

You do that, another question though, now you're here anyway.

That picture of the empty arcade, where is that arcade and what time ws the picture taken?

You do that, another question though, now you're here anyway.

That picture of the empty arcade, where is that arcade and what time ws the picture taken?

Somewhere from JP. Taken during the peak time. I don't know what time is the peak time. But from the source, it says peak time in Chinese.

Updated: around 9 PM.

Fear not. I am aware of the Suit being good in vanilla.

I'm just saying I'm ok with T3 being strong because I admit to having a bias towards the Suit. Much like I am biased towards the war in the pocket suits.

Then I demand you explain that opinion because holy fuck.

Like I love Turn X but I'm not happy it got buffed to S because that suit is for retards.

Considering there's no firm methodology for generating tier lists beyond experience and opinion and no two lists look exactly the same, I figure the only "fair" way to generate one is to average all the ones posted. Also considering this is from shitaraba and so maybe should be taken with a grain of salt, I've compiled all the data from shitaraba's current rank thread.

Because this turns out some decimal places, instead of using the typical > style I'm going to lay it out according to
r.0-.24 *, r.25-.49 **, r.50-.74 ***, r.75-.99 ****

Current sample size n=7

After 14/05/27 Update

S       *   Zabanya

A   ****   Turn-X

***   WZTV, Master, Quanta, 00

**   God, Sinanju, FC

*   Nu, Hi-Nu, SF, Destiny, FAUC

B   ****   WZEW

***   V2, Penelope, Turn-A

**   Turn-A, UC

*   Lf, Epyon, DX, Reborns, Ex-S, FAZZ

A    ***   Banshee

*   DSH

B   ****   Talgeese, Providence, GP02, X1, Xf, GX, Impulse, The O, AGE2

***   Zeta, Strike Noir, Legend, Hyperion, Avalanche, Sumo, Susanoo, 

**   Zeong, Spiegel, Hyaku, Cherudim

*   RF Kai, Freedom, Vis・CB, Arios, Raphael, GP03 ZZ, Heavyarms, Ef, Queb, Got

C    **    X3, Af, Arche, Brave, Perfect Strike

A     **   G-Mecha

*   Gun-Zaku, Rozen, Kash, Char-Gel

B   ****   Hamb, Forb, Mess, Strike

***   Char-Z2,Delta

**   Gyan, , BlueF

*   F91, AGE1, Gundam, Mk2, Black Queb, Dragon, Dynamas, Throne, Gerbera, X2, GoldF, BD1

C   ***   Stargazer

**   GP01, Exia, Gaia, RedF

*   Kapool

A     **   Z2, Tank

*   Dog, Ez8

B   ****   Ez8

***   Berga, Zudah, Alex

**   Victory, Duel

*   Queb2

C   ***   GunEZ, Gouf, Efreet

**   Z3, Acguy

I'm going to keep an eye on that thread for a couple of days and keep adding data. If you know of a page that has data you think should be included let me know.