Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

well I too would be hyped for Sandrock. personal favorite Wing design I'd also be hyped for Age3/FX and anything Crossbone related. speaking of crossbone there was a Maxi Boost "Unlock Leak"  its one for one right now lol. we know Setsuna and Domon will happen just because of official art/trailers as well

https://twitter.com/Tomatomatomaboo/status/479610127457079296/photo/1

D9bK7NR.jpg

who knows, i can't come up with any reason to say its legit or fake. original post said they hacked the phone app of maxi boost. haven't seen anyone try to prove the post right or wrong by hacking it themselves.

content wise, 3 are real on that list. Setsuna, Domon, and Prayer. out of all the "leaks" Giri would be the only one I'd be hyped for, unless Hal there is AOT, in the Harute, cause then I'd be hyped for him too.

Those are sprites from G Generation, why would they re-use them for an entirely different game? 100% fake, wouldn't mind being wrong though.

this is me assuming really, i think they (the hacker) could have just posted the G Gen sprites to just post a picture of the characters. Not sure how they could get the MB pictures of the characters via hacking a phone app. i'd think at best if there were pictures to see in the hack, it would be something like the first picture in post #403.

but in all honesty i'm kinda hoping the leak is fake. apart from the crossbone unlock love giri related MSs

At 0:20 his Sub ammo drops from 64 to 0 immediately o_o Is it some kind of timed INCOM system, and using a certain attack just cuts the remaining time on their deployment?

Although, his 4 main INCOMS/Dragoons/both/whatever were all still attached to his back when that happened...I just saw a couple cables drop from behind him after it.

That Dreadnought Looks like a lot of fun to play as. the EX Burst Attack look pretty good.

glad this trailer was much better then the Blitz trailer.(blitz trailer hardly showed anything) Wonder if the Quatre Zero, Elle MkII, and Matsunaga Zaku will get trailers as well?

There's almost nowhere else left for them to expand the roster for the inevitable next GVG on PS4 hardware. Are they just going to keep putting out new clone suits with different pilots?

Been saying for a while that the next major iteration of the series should be Gundam Vs. Macross. Valkyries could have radically different playstyles with distinct advantages and drawbacks compared to the mobile suits, while still meshing well with them in combat.

I think they still have plenty suits to chose from especially if they get into the non gundam suits. There are a lot of side story gundams/suits they can chose from more obscure series like G-Unit, and F90.

Well there's certainly no shortage of source material for them to choose from; the real question is how many suits are they willing to put into the game, and still be able to even try to keep it both balanced and interesting (I know, I know, laugh away).

It's already over 100 at this point, and while that's really cool, obviously even on shuffle people don't consistently play all of the suits in the game, so it starts to become a question of effort vs payoff. I think that's when things like Shenlong/Altron from the PSP game being killed off and Dragon Gundam basically inheriting his moveset start to happen. That or things like Blitz or Dreadnought where they're "new" suits but realistically their tools are already in the game spread across other MS.

The clones thing doesn't have to happen. If they just let you choose a pilot/set of voice clips and MS separately like in GDW, none of their current clones would be necessary. But if clones is what they think is going to make them money in DLC, then why would they stop doing it?

There's almost nowhere else left for them to expand the roster for the inevitable next GVG on PS4 hardware. Are they just going to keep putting out new clone suits with different pilots?

Been saying for a while that the next major iteration of the series should be Gundam Vs. Macross. Valkyries could have radically different playstyles with distinct advantages and drawbacks compared to the mobile suits, while still meshing well with them in combat.

Problem is Valkyries are a hell of a lot more mobile than balancing in a Vs. game would let them be. It'd be really awkward only having about as much airborne time as, say, DX+G-Falcon when the VFs are planes with a humanoid configuration as opposed to mobile suits with a waverider form like Zeta or Delta Plus.

There's is still plenty of suits that could be put in just from the TV shows alone.... like where's Jerid?

That or things like Blitz or Dreadnought where they're "new" suits but realistically their tools are already in the game spread across other MS.

The clones thing doesn't have to happen. If they just let you choose a pilot/set of voice clips and MS separately like in GDW, none of their current clones would be necessary. But if clones is what they think is going to make them money in DLC, then why would they stop doing it?

1.) well if we really look at it like that, then pretty much all the suits are the same (similar weapons load outs, beam sabres etc.). Dreadnought looks like it'll play pretty different then the Providence/Legend so that's good enough for me.

2)why would they stop? well no one buys them... beats me. I only bought 4 dlc units from FB, regretted 2 of them. but iirc lots of people all over complained about the clone DLC doubt they'd do that a second time. but I what do i know?

So in maxi boost they removed the blast burst step cancel of vernier moves?

S-Overdrive lets you do that now, since there's no Blast Burst in Maxi.