Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

Figured Altron would be 2.5 after seeing his tools. Kinda makes me wonder why they didnt go with EW version though. 

Unicorn has the most 3k's now right? Sitting at 4

I agree it does depend on which Sandrock they choose. but either could be good/fun additions. EW Sandrock as a anti-beam cape and Huge MS sized Shotels which would be cool. they could also just give EW Sandrock the Beam Uzi even if he didn't have it in the movie. i don't remember Death Scythe have the beam blade throw he has as his BR. They could also give Sandrock a GP02 strong stance melee and high Health. With Maganarc Corps assists with different styles. (melee, missiles etc) could easily be an interesting 2500. heck they could even make it a 3000 if they wanted.  

Leaks from magazine

Altron (500 Y), Gundam X (400 Y) and Gold Frame Amatsu Mina (400 Y) will be available as FB DLCs on 8/6.

Re-GZ(500 Y), Strike Rouge Ootori (500 Y) and Banshee Norn (500 Y) will be available as FB DLCs on 8/27.

It also confirmed cost for 4 of them : Altron is 2500, Re-GZ is 1500/1000, Strike Rouge Ootori is 2000 and Banshee Norn is 3000.

Credits goes to AnataQ on Twitter.

lol at Gold Frame and GX being 400 yen, while everyone else is 500 yen

as expected Altron is 2500

Lionheartx -

Figured Altron would be 2.5 after seeing his tools. Kinda makes me wonder why they didnt go with EW version though. 

I'm curious about that too, you'd think they'd just finish up the EW gundams theres only 2 left, they have the Models in game as assists

Imo i think that there were enough EW suits. If Sandrock Kai was added. I could see it as a the TV version seeing there is a "lack" of GWTV suits, but you have so many suits to chose from, like the original 5 gundams, Tallgeese I and II (Really would like to see Treize in), Vayeate, Mercurius, a Lt.Noin suit (Aries, Tarus) etc. Also Sandrock Kai did have a Zero system for like one episode too. All and all I really can't see them not adding Sandrock. Especially after they added Altron.

Im interested to see if Gold Frame Mina Amatsu Custom will be a 2500 suit or 2000. I mean they are pretty identical aside from the rapiers and that shield thing.

I'll take whatever Sandrock they give me. lol

but i could see them make all the EW wing gundams and all the TV wing gundams playable. as of late this game doesn't seem to mind making very similar to almost identical suits playable.

Imo i think that there were enough EW suits. If Sandrock Kai was added. I could see it as a the TV version seeing there is a "lack" of GWTV suits, but you have so many suits to chose from, like the original 5 gundams, Tallgeese I and II (Really would like to see Treize in), Vayeate, Mercurius, a Lt.Noin suit (Aries, Tarus) etc. Also Sandrock Kai did have a Zero system for like one episode too. All and all I really can't see them not adding Sandrock. Especially after they added Altron.

Definitely agree with Noin Taurus, especially EW. Lady Une Vayeate or Taurus would be really nice as well.

But yeah half the problem with GWTV suits is not only are there very few of them, it seems like they blow them up or lose them every 5 episodes and then they don't show up again until way later. 

so re-gz is fucking amazing. rouge/altron/norn look fun but re-gz is just fantastic gameplay wise.

I've uploaded a English subbed video for non Japanese EXVS players. 

It's about all the basic techs reqired for beginners and middle class players.

If you guys are interested please check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u7Mfc4l-9Q&index=1&list=PLSPq9uXawMev9SYJkutV1qlGAo1d05q3y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCN0Ky4AZQ&list=PLSPq9uXawMev9SYJkutV1qlGAo1d05q3y&index=2

though I'm really hyped for this new DLC, none of them look like they'll be high tier. 

game play vid for Strike Rouge (ootori)

for MB

lookin slowly   :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRI_JbTT6ws&list=PLz0kPzlclGd66bsvfjtPWYUPRbffwUDk0&index=1

New!
Come visit my Twitch channel! I'm gonna broadcast the new DLC suits from EXVSFB

http://www.twitch.tv/nakajimagamerchannel

Where is my Strike Freedom buffs......
Wing Zero TW still the strongest 3K on tier list now. Destiny is kinda over buffed. Nu and Hi-Nu's buff back then were good. I hope i can just have a faster BD-Melee for my SF :(

Altron is actually quite strong. The only weakest with Altron is distance. Unlike X1 or Deathscythe, Altron needs to get close to use the Main and CS and do its job

Where is my Strike Freedom buffs......

Wing Zero TW still the strongest 3K on tier list now. Destiny is kinda over buffed. Nu and Hi-Nu's buff back then were good. I hope i can just have a faster BD-Melee for my SF :(

Altron is actually quite strong. The only weakest with Altron is distance. Unlike X1 or Deathscythe, Altron needs to get close to use the Main and CS and do its job

They aren't happening, since it already got buffed for more boosts.

Destiny was lacking in FB, and it plays to the strengths of the current game, the buffs were necessary and they help it thrive. Nu is back to being solid but Hi-Nu still has his classic problems. SF using melee is silly anyway. D:

8/4 EXVSMB Tier List (Source: http://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/game/56800/1406815440/)

A: Wing Zero (TV) > 00 Raiser, Destiny, Zabanya, Sinanju, Quanta, Turn X > God, Master, X1 Full Cloth 
B: Strike Freedom, Wing Zero (EW), Nu, Hi-Nu, Unicorn > Sazabi, Penelope, Turn A, Xi, V2 > EX-S, Epyon, FAUC, Reborns, Leos mkII 
C: DX, FA-ZZ 

2500:
A: Banshee, The O, Deathscythe Hell, Hyperion, Xenon, Tallgeese, Zeta, Avalanche Exia, Strike Noir, Providence
B: Susanoo, Impulse, Virsago, X1 Kai, Cherudim, Altron, AGE-2, X-Divider > SUMO, GP02, Perfect Strike, Zeong, Qubeley, Brave, Heavyarms, Eclipse, Gottrlatan, Infinite Justice > GP03, Quatre's Wing Zero (TV), Legend, Hyaku Shiki, Aios, Raphael, Spiegel, Arios, Freedom
C: Red Frame Kai, Arche, X3

A: Rozen, Dreadnought > Gunner Zaku, F91 > G Mecha, Char's Zaku, Delta Plus, Messala, Hambrabi
B: Kshatriya, Char's Gelgoog, RX-78, GP01, Gyan, Gundam mkII, Forbidden, X2, Blue Frame > Stargazer, Strike, Gold Frame, AGE-1 > Gaia, Qubeley (Puru), Dragon, Throne Drei, Dynames, Blue Destiny, Gerbera Tetra
C: Johnny's Zaku, Exia, Red Frame, Kapool

A: Hildolfr, LaGOWE, Gouf, Berga Giros, Zaku II Kai 
B: Ez8, V1, Zudah, Duel, Alex, Efreet Kai > Gun EZ, Elle's Gundam mkII, Acguy, Qubeley mkII
C: Zaku 3 > Lacus's Infinite Justice

Special thanks to @Kanos0 @Nitsuano @Xenosynth @ScumNana for TLing & @adnqt for editing!

Kirin's list is already old.

8/10 Tier List :

A : Wing Zero > Destiny, Zabanya, 00, Sinanju, 00 Qan[T], Turn X > God, Master, X1 Full Cloth, Penelope

B : Wing Zero (EW), Strike Freedom > Full Armor Unicorn, Sazabi, Nu, Hi-Nu > Xi, DX, Epyon, Unicorn, Reborns, V2, Turn A

C : Ex-S, Leos II Vs. > Full Armor ZZ

S : Banshee

A : The O, Tallgeese III, Z > Deathscythe Hell (EW), Xenon-F, Strike Noir, Susanoo, Altron > Avalanche Exia, Virsago, Hyperion

B : WZ (Quatre), Providence, X1 Kai, AGE-2, Cherudim, Impulse, Qubeley, Perfect Strike, GP02, Gold Sumo, Infinite Justice > ZZ, Legend, Brave, Eclipse-F, Hyaku Shiki, Raphael > Spiegel, Zeong, Arios, Aios-F, Red Frame Kai, X Divider, Heavyarms Kai (EW), GP03, Gottrlatan, Freedom

C : Arche > X3

S : Dreadnought

A : Rozen > Gunner Zaku Warrior, G-Mecha, Blitz, Messala, Char's Zaku, Delta Plus, Hambrabi, Kshatriya

B : Char's Gelgoog, Gundam Mk-II, F91, Gyan, Forbidden > Strike Rouge, Gold Frame Amatsu, AGE-1, Gundam, Strike, X2 Kai, Blue Frame Second L, Stargazer > Gaia, Qubeley Mk-II, Dragon, Throne Drei, Dynames, Blue Destiny-1, Exia, GP01, Gerbera Tetra

C : Ridden's Zaku, Matsunaga's Zaku, Red Frame, Kapool

B : Hildolfr, LaGOWE, Zaku Kai, Berga Giros, Ez8, Duel, Victory > Gouf, Alex, Zudah, Efreet Kai, Gundam Mk-II (Kamille)

C : Qubeley Mk-II, Gun-EZ, Acguy, Zaku III Kai, Infinite Justice (Lacus)

Source :

http://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/game/56800/1407325965/