Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

I think you forgot to translate some Legend changes, Akai Go. Anyway, thanks for the translation.

You're right, I'm not sure how those last few items got missed lol. Went back and added them, thanks!

So Red frame kai can neutral now and Xi is now sanic speed (further cementing its spot as NA top tier lel)

bamco does it again

FAUC hype is tangible

Nope, i'm implying RFK can neutral now. Not sure if its OP or not as I've never played Maxi. I'll leave that judgement to our friends in Hong Kong and Japan

Still wondering when 00 Seven Sword will be unlocked :/.

It is pretty dumb that we've had Hyperion from the Opening Movie for how many months now?

Maybe they want to keep the Avalanche Exia fresh. Maybe it's a suit that needs a little more time for them to develop. I'm honestly hoping for XN Raiser docking like 00 Gundam and it's 0 Raiser docking myself.

Well it's not the first they're holding back a suit that's already shown in the opening.

Look at Kapool in FB. It was unlocked 14 months after the game was released.

Qubeley Mk. II and Messala also suffer from the same fate despite already shown in the opening since day 1. 8 months for Qubeley Mk. II and 11 months for Messala.

For what it's worth, rumor mill is turning that Seven Swords will come in Winter festival, maybe in February, along with Darkhound, Build Strike, and Chaos Gundams (and G-Mecha, AGE-1, and Striker Custom supposedly coming to FB DLC at the same time)

Again, that's just rumor at the moment, but for the MB suits I've seen a few different accounts/people say it

Well it's not like I'm hyping for Seven Sword. If anything, I want Harute instead and then the Trailblazer is complete.

We have a bunch of Setsunas already, so yeah :/.

How many more updates left do you guys think this game will have?

Expect updates until early 2016 or so.

Edit: The home version should have DLC as well so you can expect updates to last at least until early 2017

Expect updates until early 2016 or so.

Edit: The home version should have DLC as well so you can expect updates to last at least until early 2017

Nah, whenever they stop updating Maxi Boost that means the port is imminent, and the arcade version is going to end in favor of something else. And once MB is ported, they're not going to be doing DLC for FB.

Well, let me amend that statement: that is how it has been for the past few titles. FB arcade was first released 2012/04/05, and was last updated...2014/02/10 according to the website, which was the addition of Ex-S (which came from the PS3 port that was released 2014/01/30). The last update before that was 2013/10/18. Maxi Boost was released 2014/03/06. So, there was a little bit of time between PS3 port and MB launch, but not much.

Although, wait, now that I've written all of this, I'm looking at your post again and think you might have been referring to what will eventually be home console MB DLC, not FB updates continuing after MB arcade stops updating ><;

One of my least favorite suits in Next+. But I'm kinda interested to try this "new" Gedlav after watching the PV.