Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

That Orbital mode Sub tracking is so ridiculous lol, but at the same time, it's so ridiculous that there's this small part of me that wants it to be real and not a bug. Like, "either side-step/fastfall, or eat it". I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching those vines.

But I guess we've all had our fill of that from Norn's MGaAP huh ><;

It...actually looks quite fun, and I've already said that I find the other two AGE suits pretty fun to play (except for AGE-1 Titan). Man, I am not prepared to sink time into a 49 episode series that I have zero interest in, but damn if MaxiBoost hasn't made them look appealing...

AGE-3 variants have more screen time in those Vines than the actual series, though.

This is in no way, shape, or form prediction of the future, but since in the last 4-5 unlocks it seems like Bamco has resurrected a lot of suits that were in Next Plus, I out of curiosity wanted to see what other ones were still there that they could possibly pull from if they decided to do it again. Just figured I would plop the list here for anyone else that wants to see

Mobile Suit Gundam

Guncannon

Guntank

Dom

(All 1000 Cost suits, so...)

Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam

Hamma Hamma (but let's be real, Rozen Zulu replaced Hamma Hamma. This won't happen.)

MSG 0080 War in the Pocket

Kampfer (please ;_; )

Gundam Wing (TV)

Deathscythe Hell

Heavyarms Kai

Tallgeese I

(I don't much expect any of these to be added with their EW counterparts being in already)

Gundam Wing EW

Altron (not gonna happen with TV Altron and Dragon both being in)

Gundam SEED

Aegis

Gundam SEED Destiny

Akatsuki (this one I feel like is probably the most legitimate candidate being that there are CPU versions in the game already)

Gundam 00

Virtue

And that's it. So...there's really only like 2 MS here that I think have any real possibility of making a comeback. So aside from Gundam Seven Swords that's still on the list, it looks like for the rest of this year basically everything else is going to either be something totally new, or else they're going to have to dig even further back than Next Plus. But everything before Next is basically either all-SEED/Destiny (which is already the #1 represented series by a landslide), or GvZeta...

I want Guncannon back. Throwing big rocks with it was super fun in Next+. Don't care about Guntank, never like that suit in Next+.

For Dom I don't want it back as playable 'coz of.... err, personal issues.

Kampfer really need to comeback. That suit was fun.

All I want from Akatsuki if it's really coming back is make it able to melee while using Shiranui pack.

It'd take a lot of work for the Dom to be usable with its weapon selection given the speed of the game these days.  All the basic Dom has is a bazooka, beam spray gun, and heat saber, and I just don't see it keeping up with other 1500s.

Dom is never coming back not only because of the speed of the game, but that would take up a slot that could be used by a Setsuna MS :P

Guntank also I don't think will ever make a comeback as long as the game stays as fast as it is, and Guncannon, as core as I think it is, I don't think is coming back anytime soon if ever.

2015/02/24 Update

source

AGE-3 Gundam Released

Suit Adjustments

Gundam Double X

• Mobility increased
  • Main: →AC cancel route added
  • CSa: 1hit dmg 90→100, hit effect changed to be easier to followup, attack priority increased, and travel speed increased
  • 5Sub: Leopard Destroy's attack alignment improved and missile travel speed increased
  • 4/6Sub: Airbuster Burst's firing speed hastened (time between shots - not the startup) and beam tracking improved
  • [bC]: beam tracking improved
  • 5B: chase performance improved
  • 4/6B: chase performance improved
  • 5B~BC followup: Stage 1 to Stage 4 dmg increased (1hit 14→17) and proration rate decreased. Stage 5 dmg increased (1hit 43→130), its hit effect was changed, and its Down value increased.

Shining Gundam

Normal Mode

• Main: ammo 2→3, reload 3.5→4.5s
  • CSb: +1s to time until you can use the attack (I'm not totally sure if they mean attack startup or charge time)
  • [AC]: reload 20→18s

Gundam AGE-1

All Modes

• Bug fix: fixed an issue where in certain situations after hitting with the EX Attack, it would not continue to hit correctly.

Normal Mode

• Sub: reload 9→8s
  • 4/6B: momentum increased, and beam dagger's travel speed increased
  • 2B: momentum increased, and beam dagger's travel speed increased
  • BD8B: Stage 3 hit no longer consumes Boost after hitting

Sparrow Mode

• Main: reload 4→3s
  • Sub: increased the gap between shells and widened the attack range
  • [AC]: increased G-Exes' HP

Titus Mode

• Main: proration lowered, rock travel speed increased, tracking increased
  • Sub: rock travel speed increased
  • [AC]: hit effect changed to be easier to followup, and Desperado's HP increased
  • 5B: chase performance improved
  • BD8B: chase performance improved

Titus Mode (Remitter Released)

• All the changes listed for Titus are re-listed here.

While I'm happy DX got buffed I wish they shortened the animation for the gerobi as well. 4/6B is probably the best melee buff it got so maybe it will go up a few places and out of bottom tier. 

(deleted)

ugh, I swear I'm just going to stop looking at these things until the PV movies release, this faking business is getting out of hand ><;

Wait...what is going on at the bottom with TV DSH and Heavyarms, talking about extra play from 3/6~??

Is that going to be a limited time release or something??

They're part of the extra campaign which means they're most likely clones or semi-clones.