Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

Man, give me TV Heavyarms with its beam saber, or at the very least its combat knife for CCQ ;_;

This. So much this. Heavyarms with a melee pls.

So I just came here to ask something.

I was reading a thread on gamefaqs(yeah gamefaqs totally credible source of legit info right guys? :P )
Anyways, I was curious, because 1-2 people reckoned some redundant units got removed from line up.

So like say Providence got removed because Legend is in the game ect.

I don't think they would remove some units that are simillar in looks, but have different move lists.

I mean I could see them removing those redundant DLC clones though.

So does anyone know about this at all?

I was reading a thread on gamefaqs(yeah gamefaqs totally credible source of legit info right guys? :P )

Anyways, I was curious, because 1-2 people reckoned some redundant units got removed from line up.

I don't think they would remove some units that are simillar in looks, but have different move lists.

Yeah, like Setsuna said. There hasn't been one single suit removed from the lineup since Vanilla EXVS.

There were some from Next Plus that were not brought over to the Extreme series (yet), and I'm pretty sure there will be some trimming of fat after Maxi Boost, but no, everyone is still present. Clones and all.

Must be the reposter guy thread, right?

The assists are REAL.

Harute as CPU arcade vid: http://nico.ms/sm25739199

I'm more worried with Harute's missiles. Those missiles have crazy tracking and red lock range. 

Not to mention it's kinda hard to see where those things are coming from.

So Heavyarms still has missiles in lieu of melee accept for the retained 8B, and I'm guessing that combat knife attack is his 2B in place of EW's point-blank gatlings?

He has 70 less Main ammo than EW and 1 less AC (although this assist is a servile one that hangs around)...and 140 less HP. That 580 hp in general is at the lowest end with F91, X2, and Blitz, but he doesn't have their damage mitigating gimmicks ><;

All things considered, if you can play EW Heavyarms at a high level by this point, with the constant movement and all, I'm not really sure why anyone would ever go down to TV version.

If they wind up being permanently added to the game though, I look forward to the discussions about Deathscythe versus Blitz

I honnestly am curious to see how Deathscythe Hell(TV) and Heavyarms Kai(TV) end up being compared to their EW counterparts.

@Hakko yeah it was that Reposter dude, making 1-2 threads.

I'm assuming people played around with it more and decided that it is a really good suit. iirc, it's sub reload time was improved, mobility was improved slightly and it's melee was buffed, but that was a while ago. 

what is the new changes for Strike Freedom?

It suddenly got number 2 in the tier list now

I'm assuming people played around with it more and decided that it is a really good suit. iirc, it's sub reload time was improved, mobility was improved slightly and it's melee was buffed, but that was a while ago. 

It got buffed in the End-of-October update last year. Sub reload change and melee damage-ups were done at the beginning of the game, but these didn't really propel it to any sort of high level.

The update changes that made it suddenly shoot up were that it got kinda a lot of mobility buffs. Numerous BC cancel routes were added to armaments, it's fall speed was sped up, and a number of armaments had momentum carry-through added to them. Then in addition to all of that a number of melee attacks were modified to be easier to followup/combo after, and some also had their chase performance buffed. Plus a couple other tweaks. 

The amount of screen time that Gundam got....Bamco if you have a heart please please please give us the Aegis and either the Mercurius or Vayeate. That's all I want from you.

When's Striker Custom lol. But honestly I don't care about that unit anymore at this point. 

----------------------------------------

20150427.png