Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

Is there a way to set the arcade machine to single player while im playing?

I noticed its always on "Team Free" setting.

I'd like to actually be able to play in peace for the events and to find a suit i like without high level dudes ganking me.

Is there a way to set the arcade machine to single player while im playing?

I noticed its always on "Team Free" setting.

I'd like to actually be able to play in peace for the events and to find a suit i like without high level dudes ganking me.

In the arcades the a set of 4 cabs are usually just permanently set up as Team Free (shuffle) or Team Hold. It doesn't matter which one you sit at, if you are just doing an arcade run and someone sits down at a linked cab, they can challenge you to 1v1 if they want :/ It kinda varies place-to-place, person-to-person if they will do a 1v1 or if they will wait for 2 other people to show up for it to automatically go to 2v2. If you do the training mode I think you can't be challenged, but training mode only has like half the stages of arcade mode so far as trying to get the most out of your 100¥

If you are doing Conquest mode, it will simply link you up to other people all over the country also playing Conquest mode, and so you really can't go through that "uninterrupted" 

That was a lot of information to say: no, you can't put a cab in single-player only mode. You can do single-player arcade, but you can't really do anything if someone else sits down and decides to challenge you.

Hello, I've recently really gotten into Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost at my local arcade in Hong Kong, can somebody explain to me, as somebody who does not speak a word of Japanese, how to unlock the Acguy (Haman Karn) special HUD while the event is running?

Hello, I've recently really gotten into Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost at my local arcade in Hong Kong, can somebody explain to me, as somebody who does not speak a word of Japanese, how to unlock the Acguy (Haman Karn) special HUD while the event is running?

This is kinda a really loaded question and answer...

Well, first of all, to access and use a lot of the customization items you have to register for the 有料コース (monthly membership) through the VS Mobile website (which you should have already seen when you made your Bamco card to be able to play the game). The bad news is, that site is entirely in Japanese, so unless you have a plugin or do a lot of google translate, you're not going to get far :/

After you've set that up, you can buy things (gauges, HUDs, emblems, MS tune-ups?, etc) with Conquest Points. You acquire CP by playing Conquest mode. You also should've gotten a shit-ton of points (like, 50,000) when you first made your Bamco card/VS Mobile account.

But more than just getting CP, you have to actually unlock the right to buy customization items by using the MS in-game. Like, you're not just immediately granted access to every emblem and HUD in the game once you sign up for the paid membership...I think (I don't actually do the paid membership, so I'm just telling you what I know from reading through the websites and campaign materials). You're asking about something related to Haman's Acguy, which is one of the EXVSFB DLC units that are only available for limited play in EXVSMB during campaigns.

Furthermore, be aware that even after you have unlocked the ability to buy what it is you want, I'm pretty sure you still have to both make the purchase and setup the item through the VS Mobile website; I don't think that system is actually in the game itself...

Now, all that said, this is just how the system works here in Japan; I don't actually know if there's an HK version of the VS Mobile site, or even if you guys have the Bamco cards you scan before you can play the game ><; But as you can see, it's actually not at all straight-forward how you acquire and apply customization items in the arcade version of the game :/

This is kinda a really loaded question and answer...

Well, first of all, to access and use a lot of the customization items you have to register for the 有料コース (monthly membership) through the VS Mobile website (which you should have already seen when you made your Bamco card to be able to play the game). The bad news is, that site is entirely in Japanese, so unless you have a plugin or do a lot of google translate, you're not going to get far :/

After you've set that up, you can buy things (gauges, HUDs, emblems, MS tune-ups?, etc) with Conquest Points. You acquire CP by playing Conquest mode. You also should've gotten a shit-ton of points (like, 50,000) when you first made your Bamco card/VS Mobile account.

But more than just getting CP, you have to actually unlock the right to buy customization items by using the MS in-game. Like, you're not just immediately granted access to every emblem and HUD in the game once you sign up for the paid membership...I think (I don't actually do the paid membership, so I'm just telling you what I know from reading through the websites and campaign materials). You're asking about something related to Haman's Acguy, which is one of the EXVSFB DLC units that are only available for limited play in EXVSMB during campaigns.

Furthermore, be aware that even after you have unlocked the ability to buy what it is you want, I'm pretty sure you still have to both make the purchase and setup the item through the VS Mobile website; I don't think that system is actually in the game itself...

Now, all that said, this is just how the system works here in Japan; I don't actually know if there's an HK version of the VS Mobile site, or even if you guys have the Bamco cards you scan before you can play the game ><; But as you can see, it's actually not at all straight-forward how you acquire and apply customization items in the arcade version of the game :/

Oh, no, it all works. I've already got a card and an account set up, and I managed to figure out the basics of the site to the point where I've set up my customisation options, favorite machines, HUD skin and such. I signed up for the monthly membership and tested it at the arcade, where I confirmed that it works. I pretty much have everything down except this page:

http://web.vsmobile.jp/mb/playbonus/top.html?param=VxaJDQWQYru7muhQ5sHm6XRNP4Mv3xF4zWC0adcxjkE703176

If anyone here is familiar with the arcade game or Japanese, could you please translate this for me? I think this event ends soon and I'm desperate for the special HUD skin of the aquatic MS, I just need to figure out how to get it.

Oh, no, it all works. I pretty much have everything down except this page:

http://web.vsmobile.jp/mb/playbonus/top.html?param=VxaJDQWQYru7muhQ5sHm6XRNP4Mv3xF4zWC0adcxjkE703176

Ah well cool, glad to see you got as far as you did! Regarding the webpage, there's actually really not a lot of important stuff there, it's mostly just fluff and saying things you probably already know.

It says the play campaign lasts until 14:00, 5/19, and you have until 23:59, 6/18 to buy your items. You have to be a paying member to get the items.

Furthermore, you can buy GP Boost tickets in quantities of 2000, 5000...and use them.

The red banner box is How To Acquire Items

During the campaign press the 「参加する」 button that appears and play the game. There are 4 types of "gasha tickets": GP/Boost, Emblem, Gauge Design, and MS Play license. When acquired these tickets are saved to your profile so that you can use them on VS Mobile. It won't give you the tickets for Emblem. Gauge, or MS Play more than once, and if you have collected all 3 of those for a particular MS, it will just give you GP/Boost tickets. (note: according to the wiki page to get these special Gasha tickets you have to both (1) be in a "Platoon" - which you can form up from the VS Mobile site - fighting a raid boss, and (2) be killing the boss for a second time or more. Otherwise just GP or skills will be acquired)

Underneath that, Important Points:

• This campaign is only for paying members
  • You must press the 「参加する」 button and scan your Bana Passport card before playing the game to get credit. (It's only necessary to press the button once though, you don't have to keep pressing it afterwards)
  • The play period for "one day" is actually 2:00 AM of the Day to 2:00 AM of the next day. (This may vary with arcade's business hours though)
  • The campaign time for acquiring is from 4/10~6/18. After this time you can't get or use the tickets (note: this is in conflict with the top of the page where it says the campaign lasts until 5/19, but you have until 6/18 to use the tickets, so...)

Man...to tell you the truth, I really had no idea this was all so damn complicated...I always thought you just had to play conquest mode with the suit and after that you could buy whatever as long as you had enough CP/GP for it :/

Haha... I still can't stand Rain's voice after all these years xD

But Rising is more interesting than I thought.

Move list from Japanese wiki:

Normal Mode:
a: Beam Machine Gun
CSa: Sekiha Love-Love Tenkyoken
b: Beam Bow
ab: Rising Arrow
ac: God Gundam Assist
bc: Mode Change

Mobility Mode:
a: Head Vulcans
CSa: Rising Finger (Gerobi)
b: Heat Naginata
ab: Rising Finger
ac: God Gundam Assist
bc: Mode Change

EX: Point-Blank Rising Arrow

There's things I still don't understand between the video and the wiki...

• The video starts in Mobility Mode with head vulcans Main and the shield equipped, but the ammo gauge for it isn't decreasing...so damage-based?? Does it have Barrier priority then like similar armaments???
  • Ammo for Rising Arrow Sub only appeared after God assist, so followup only?? Oh wait, I see, she mode changed after that assist and that's why it appeared.

So I guess really there's just the one thing I don't understand lol

there's also the Full Boost discussion thread just below this one with patch notes :P

CGDR-f5VIAEUz3J.jpg

Tallgeese II burst attack is Libra cannon firing to the stage with Lady Une in Wing Gundam getting Treize out of the way.

I can't believe that is real...well, more specifically, I can't beleive he is being added as a 2500 Cost suit when Zechs is already 2500. And right on the heels of that OTHER 2500 Cost Red Frame, Bamco wtf is this...

2015/05/28 Update

source

Rising Gundam, Gundam 00 Seven Swords/G, Astray Red Dragon Released

Suit Adjustments

Thanks @adnqt for helping me tackle this behemoth update

Global Changes

• 2500 Cost Tier: guts factor improved? (the translation is when health falls below a certain point 掛かる performance is improved, but this an extremely braod verb with a number of meanings, so I'm not totally sure. But, I don't think it is mobility as there are other words they always use for such)
  • Melee counters: startup improved

Nu Gundam

• CSb: charge time -0.5s, proration lowered, enemy's float condition after being hit by dummy balloons changed to be easier to followup, dummy balloons' travel speed improved
  • Sub: reload rate -0.5s, funnels' movement speed improved
  • AC: 1hit dmg 104→109, startup speed improved
  • BC: If you have less than 5 funnels on your back when you use this ability, the funnels will be recovered and the barrier will deploy. Furthermore, now carries prior movement momentum through.
  • 2B: dmg 80→90, chase performance improved, hit behavior changed to be easier to followup
  • BD melee: Down value and proration both lowered
  • EX Attack: dmg 320→333
  • (During EX) Main: dmg 75→80
  • (During EX) CSa: dmg 130→140 

WZEW

• Mobility increased
  • Main: Down value lowered
  • Sub: reload -2s
  • [5Sub]: the spot at which Talgeese appears has been changed, its beam thickness has been increased, max hit number 8hit→10hit, proration and Down value both lowered
  • [4/6Sub] (3-shot BR assist): beam tracking improved
  • AC: attack alingment performance improved (different from muzzle correction?)
  • (while standing still) BC: decreased the amount of time before movement actually begins
  • (while standing still) [Dir-BC]: decreased the amount of time before movement actually begins
  • 4/6B: Stage 2 dmg 75→85, and its hit behavior changed to be easier to followup
  • EX Attack: startup speed improved
  • [2ABC] Attack: attack alignment performance improved

Reborns

Shared Changes

• HP: 720→750. EX accumulation rate decreased accordingly.
  • BC: transformation speed improved

Gundam Mode

• Overall mobility improved, and falling speed in particular has been improved.
  • Turn-around Main: startup speed improved
  • Sub: reload -0.5s
  • AC: reload -2s
  • 4/6B: chase performance and attack tempo both improved

Cannon Mode

• Boost consumption from BD and step decreased.
  • Main: →Sub, →AC cancel routes added. Beam travel speed and tracking both improved.
  • [2A]: this is now the attack that was previously Main while the large Fangs were deployed via AC. Dmg 125→130, beam's travel speed and tracking both improved, and its hitbox enlargened
  • AC: beam thickness increased
  • [Dir-AC]: Dmg 125→137, length of time gerobi channels increased, beam thickness increased, the arrangement of the large Fangs around the target have been changed, and the travel speed of the large Fangs has been improved.
  • 5B: hit now has →BC cancel route. Down value lowered as well.

Extreme Leos II

Shared Changes

• Bug Fix: fixed an error where ammo recovery during S Drive was too fast.

Normal Mode

• CSa: now carries prior movement momentum through, →Sub cancel route added, and dmg 110→120. Lastly, when you change into Boost Mode via BC, the charge state is maintained and continued.
  • AC: startup speed improved
  • BC: reload 18→16s
  • Melee: there is some confusion and discussion about what happened here; see the following post.
  • 5B: attack tempo improved and Down value lowered
  • 4/6B: attack temp improved and Down value lowered
  • 8B: attack tempo improved and Down value lowered.
  • 2B: now carries prior movement moementum through, and dmg 80→85
  • EX Attack: hitbox enlargened, attack tempo improved, and chase performance improved

Boost Mode

• Main: dmg 75→80
  • CSa: now carries prior movement momentum through, →Sub cancel route added, dmg 110→120, and finally, when you revert back to Normal Mode the charge state is maintained and continued.
  • BC: chase performance improved
  • BC~8B followup: attack tempo has been adjusted (does not say "improved")
  • BC~2B followup: total dmg 189→229
  • 5B: both attack tempo and chase performance improved
  • 4/6B: both attack tempo and chase performance improved
  • 8B: both attack tempo and chase performance improved
  • 2B: now carries prior movement momentum through, range increased, dmg 80→85 (cancel use 45→50)
  • BD melee: attack tempo improved and Down value lowered
  • EX Attack: hitbox enlargened, attack tempo improved, and chase performance improved

Zeong

• Main: ammo 8→10
  • CSa: attack alignment performance improved
  • Sub: the reload method changed to now be ? ammo/?s. Furthermore, cancel use dmg 70→90
  • AC: dmg 199→211
  • BC: now has its own ammo icon and no longer consumes Main ammo when using the ~A followup. Furthermore, reduced the length of time between when the attack ends and the arms return to Zeong's body.
  • 5B: reduced the length of time between attack ending and arms returning.

Quebely

• Commands have been rearranged. Hamma Hamma + R-Jara assists are now [bC], Pressure is now [2B], and [AC] now once commands the funnels to fire after they have been deployed (as was the case in EXVS)
  • Overall mobility has been improved, and in particular falling speed has been improved
  • CSa (forced Down dual beams): now carries prior movement momentum through, dmg 55→60/hit, and beam travel speed improved
  • CSb (funnel barrage): →Sub cancel route added, and total dmg 116-120 → 120-130
  • Sub: startup speed improved. Furthermore, after the funnels have deployed, the speed at which they fire (after AC input) has been improved.
  • EX Attack: dmg 271→287

Gottltran

MS Mode

• Mobility improved
  • Main: →BC cancel route added
  • CSa: →AC cancel route added
  • CSb: hitbox enlargened
  • AC: →Sub cancel route added
  • BD melee: chaser performance improved, and adjusted the position of the barrier

MA Mode

• Mobility improved
  • CSa: →AC cancel route added
  • AC: →Sub cancel route added

Heavyarms EW

• Mobility improved
  • B: ammo 30→40
  • CSb: dmg 41→45/hit
  • Sub: →AC, BC, 2B, 8B cancel routes all added
  • AC: final hit changed to a Down effect
  • BC: →AC and →[Dir-BC] cancel routes added
  • 2B: startup speed improved, Down value from MGs hitting increased, →8B cancel route added
  • EX Attack: the length of time the explosions linger has been increased, and the startup now immediately cuts enemy weapon tracking

Freedom

• Mobility improved
  • CSa: hit behavior changed to be easier to followup, and now carries prior movement momentum through
  • Sub: beam travel speed increased
  • [2Sub]: startup speed improved, dmg 90→100 (cancel use 50→60)
  • AC: startup speed improved, reload -2s
  • BC: Reload type has changed to now be ? ammo/?s
  • BC~2B followup: hit float changed to be easier to followup
  • 5B: Stage 1 dmg 65→70
  • 4/6B: Stage 1 dmg 60→65
  • 8B: startup speed hastened
  • 2B: Boost consumption reduced and chase performance improved
  • BD melee: chase performance improved
  • EX Attack: total dmg 310→356, and chase performance improved

Providence

• CSa: hit effect changed to a mid-air Down
  • Sub: attack alignment performance improved
  • BC: Down value lowered
  • 5B: chase performance improved
  • 4/6B: chase performance improved, and the final hit can now be followed up.
  • 8B: chase performance improved
  • 2B: chase performance improved
  • BD melee: attack tempo improved

Infinite Justice

MS Mode

• Main: →5B~BC cancel route added
  • CSa: beam travel speed increased
  • Sub: enemies are now Downed when hit
  • AC: →5B~BC cancel route added
  • 8B (Fatum attached): dmg 95→105
  • 8B (Fatum unattached): dmg 80→90
  • 2B: startup speed improved
  • BD melee: startup speed and chase performance both improved
  • melee~AC followup: attack tempo improved
  • melee~BC followup: chase performance improved, and final hit can now be followed up

MA Mode

• Sub: →Main cancel route added, and attack tempo improved
  • 5B: total dmg 146→157

Arios

Gundam Mode

• Main: →[2Sub] cancel route added
  • CSa: dmg 60→65/hit
  • Sub: total dmg 110→127 (cancel use 86→104), tracking and effective range both improved, and the beams no longer scatter during rapid fire.
  • [2Sub]: startup speed improved, dmg 130→136, effective range increased, and the beams no longer scatter during rapid fire.
  • AC: missile travel speed improved, internal stiffness reduced, and →MA Main and →MA Sub cancel routes added.
  • BC: →[2Sub] cancel route added
  • 4/6B: chase performance improved and hitbox enlargened
  • 8B: total dmg 119→133, and the float effect has been changed to be easier to followup
  • BD melee: chase performance improved, final hit has had →8B and →5B~BC cancel routes added
  • 5B~BC followup: Stage 2 dmg 23→25
  • EX Attack: total dmg 303→327

MA Mode

• Main: beam firing interval adjusted and attack range widened
  • Sub: beam travel speed increased, and hit effect changed to mid-air Down
  • AC: missiles' travel speed improved and their range extended. Furthermore →Main and →Sub cancel routes added
  • BC: Stage 2 dmg 23→25

Arche

• When using an attack with an →A cancel route, the input window has been widened to make all actions easier to do
  • Sub: reload -0.5s, attack alignment improved. Furthermore, the arrangement of the Fangs around the enemy has been adjusted, and their effective range extended. Finally, it is now easier to land followup attacks after a hit.
  • AC: internall stiffness reduced
  • [4/6AC]: This attack has been changed such that even if you have 0 AC ammo when you use it the movement will still take place. Internal stiffness has been reduced as well.
  • [4/6BC]: dmg 90→100, and the chase portion can now be canceled into →Sub
  • 5B: Down value lowered
  • 4/6B: total dmg 161→171
  • 2B: Down value lowered, and the float effect has been changed to be easier to followup.
  • BD melee: the first two stages' hitboxes have been enlargened. Down value and proration have both been lowered as well.
  • melee~AC followup: dmg 90→95
  • EX Attack: total dmg 321→331

Crossbone X1

• Main: ammo 5→6
  • CSa: startup speed improved
  • CSb (ABC mantle re-equip): startup speed improved, reload 40→33s, charge time 3.5→1.5s
  • Sub: boost consumption after hitting reduced
  • [4/6Sub]: hitbox enlargened
  • AC: reload 20→18s
  • BC: startup speed improved, no longer consumes boost after hitting, chase performance improved, hits beyond Stage 2 have had their proration reduced
  • 4/6B: chase performance improved
  • 8B: final hit changed to non-ukemi Down
  • 2B: will no longer just pull out your sabers if target is out of red lock, and the startup speed has been improved
  • EX CSa: nuke explosion dmg 194→228

Extreme Xenon

Stage 1

• Evolution gauge growth rate increased
  • 2B: changed the use behavior such that the length of time until the attack actually hits has been reduced

Stage 2

• Near-Ground BD: changed to a ground run

Stage 3

• Near-Ground BD: changed to a ground run

Extreme Eclipse

Stage 1

Stage 2

• 0 ammo Main: startup speed increased
  • CSa: dmg 100→110, startup speed increased

Stage 3

• 0 ammo Main: startup speed increased
  • Sub: cancel-prorated dmg 35→50
  • AC: dmg 228→240
  • BC: missle tracking improved
  • [8BC]: Eclipse Cluster movement speed and tracking both improved. Missile travel speed also improved.
  • [2BC]: missle tracking improved
  • 2B: startup speed improved
  • BD melee: startup speed improved

Extreme Aios

Stage 1

Stage 2

• Main: ammo 7→8
  • CSa: charge time -0.5s

Stage 3

• Main: ammo 8→10, dmg 75→80
  • AC: reload -2s, dmg 154→172, internal stiffness reduced
  • BC: reload -2s
  • [5BC]: →Main cancel route added. Dmg 72→82, and hit behavior changed to be easier to followup.
  • [4/6BC]: length of time between when funnel sets up and the beam fires reduced
  • All melee attacks: chase performance improved

Black Qubeley

Normal Mode

• Overall mobility has been improved, and in particular falling speed has been improved
  • CSa: dmg 110→120, beam travel speed improved, and the attack now carries prior movement momentum through
  • CSb: length of time before you can use →Main cancel reduced
  • Sub: funnel's movement speed and movement range both improved. Dmg 20→25/hit.
  • BC: length of time before the armament is put into effect +3s
  • 2B: dmg 70→80, startup improved, chase performance improved

Newtype Power Mode

• CSa: →BC cancel route added

Nobel

Normal Mode

• Mobility improved
  • Main: now carries prior movement momentum through
  • 5B~5B followup: proration decreased
  • 5B~4/6B followup: proration decreased
  • 5B~2B followup: proration decreased
  • BD melee: total dmg 117→134

Berserker Mode

• Mobility improved
  • CSa: startup speed improved
  • 5B: total dmg 78→83
  • 4/6B: dmg 65→70/hit
  • 8B: dmg 70→75/hit
  • 2B: dmg 65→70/hit
  • BD melee: total dmg 103→123
  • 5B~4/6B followup: proration decreased
  • 5B~2B followup: proration decreased

Gaia

Shared Changes

• HP: 620→640. EX accumulation rate decreased accordingly.

Normal Mode

• Mobility improved
  • Red lock range improved
  • CSa: when changing into MA mode the charge state of CSa is maintained and continued. Furthermore, →MA AC cancel route added. Finally, beam travel speed improved.
  • Sub: total dmg 130→141
  • BC: transform speed improved and internal stiffness after transforming reduced.
  • [Dir-BC]: transform speed improved, internal stiffness reduced, and the distance moved during the transform has been increased.
  • 8B: →MA AC cancel route added

MA Mode

• Mobility increased
  • Red lock range increased
  • CSa: when changing into MS mode the charge state of CSa is maintained and continued. Furthermore, →MS BC cancel route added (so allowing you to immediately return to MA mode). Finally, beam travel speed improved and total dmg 106→120
  • AC: ammo 1→2, but reload +2s in exchange.
  • BC: transform speed improved, internal stiffness reduced, and the distance moved increased.
  • 5B~8B followup: →AC cancel route added

Red Qubeley

• Overall mobility improved, and in particular falling speed improved
  • CSa: beam travel speed improved, hitbox enlargened, and hit behavior changed to be easier to followup
  • Sub: funnels' movement speed improved
  • BD melee: chase performance improved

Zaku III

Shared Changes

• Main: ammo 5→6
  • CSa: total dmg 90→100, beam travel speed improved, and now carries prior movement momentum through
  • Sub: now carries prior movement momentum through, and internal stiffness after attacking reduced
  • BC: chase performance improved
  • BC~AC followup: attack tempo improved
  • BC~5B followup: attack tempo improved
  • BC~2B followup: attack tempo improved

Normal Mode

• Mobility improved
  • CSb: can now be used at the start of a match, but the amount of time before the armament is put into effect +2s
  • AC: startup speed improved

Power-Up Mode

• Umm, there's a few typos in this section, so I'm going to wait before posting it. In essence, mobility and melee damage improved, but which attacks and how much I can't be totally sure.

Banshee Norn

• [5Sub]: reload +2s (so now 10s after +1s from previous patch), and tracking nerfed
  • [4/6Sub]: hit no longer floats the enemy
  • [2Sub]: reload +2s (so now 11s)
  • EX Attack: total dmg 360→337

Dreadnought

• Mobility nerfed
  • AC: reload +2s
  • 8B: chase performance nerfed
  • BD melee: chase performance nerfed

Tank

Shared Changes

• Sub: shooting recoil reduced
  • AC: time until a magazine reloads after using the armament reduced -8s. Armament reload rate itself +8s.

Mobility Mode

• Red lock range decreased

Tank Mode

• Red lock range decreased

ReGZ

Shared Changes

• HP: 480→450. EX accumulation rate increased accordingly.

BWS Mode

• Time until BWS automatically purges shorted by 1s (so now ?s)
  • Red lock range shortened
  • Main: mega beam cannon dmg 90→80

GP01Fb

• Bug fix: fixed an issue where under certain conditions using 2B would return the beam saber to the backpack

Rising Gundam

Mobility Mode

• Bug Fix: AC: fixed an issue where under certain condtions God Gundam would grab the enemy twice
  • Bug Fix: Melee~2B followup: fixed an issue where under certain conditions the camera change would make it difficult to see anything

As I mentioned, there's a few things that are not totally clear:

1. What exactly was the performance buff to low health 2500 Cost MS

As I said in the post itself, the verb used is very broad with numerous different meanings. I guessed Guts because even though one of the uses of the word can be "handling", they typically employ very exact words for "mobility" and "turning", and also that it included the same word that is used for attack proration. I know in this game Guts slightly lowers the damage you take, but I can't remember if it also slightly bumps the damage you deal.

2. What has changed with normal Leos II's melee.

Until now, Leos II has very basic attacks in it's normal mode. In Boost Mode the attacks are tottaly the same, but all have 1 extra attack added to the end. The translation of this note is "from all final stage melee hits, have been changed to have melee derivatives (followups) similar to Boost Mode's final stage hits, and these have been readjusted." It's not really clear here what has been "readjusted", and also, if Normal Mode now has the same 4 stage attacks as Boost Mode, or what.

3. Attack alignment vs muzzle correction

There's a specific kanji that is used for muzzle correction that is not used in these patch notes in all the places they talk about the "alignment performance" during the startup of an attack being improved. I'm not sure if these are somehow different things or if someone just used different wording.

4. Need to confirm what exactly Freedom's BC and Zeong's Sub reload types/rates were changed to, patch notes don't specify.

2500 Cost Tier: guts factor improved? (the translation is when health falls below a certain point 掛かる performance is improved, but this an extremely braod verb with a number of meanings, so I'm not totally sure. But, I don't think it is mobility as there are other words they always use for such)

掛かる does have quite a few usages but basically the most common sense of the verb is when something is placed upon something else. Generally that means "placing" or "investing" time or money into something, but it can extend to pretty much anything that you "put" on top of something else in any physical or abstract sense. That's where the verb's massive number of English translations come from, because while Japanese gets by with one verb for this concept, English prefers to use a number of different verbs depending on the context and situation. And I would even say all of the definitions you find in a dictionary for かかる do not cover the extent of what that verb can mean in English.

In this case I feel like it refers to the amount of upwards performance compensation that is being "placed" on the unit. Basically in my opinion the clause 掛かる性能補正 means "the performance compensation (that the unit) is subject to".

Amazingly I found an example used with roughly the same noun while looking at Zeong's wiki page for his reload type, you can see it here "C補正がかかると..." http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/30.html

As for the reload question I'm not sure either. It's very vague and I can't tell if they changed the reload TYPES themselves (from a time-based reload to a when-empty reload) or they just altered some aspect of the reload.

For Leos II's "readjustment"-- what I am thinking is going on is that you are correct and what they've done is modified Normal Mode's melee routes to be identical to Boost Mode's melee routes, except perhaps they have readjusted the damage/down/proration values on them to be appropriate for his non-powered up mode.