Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

I can see why they nerf SF, but y Red Dragon?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Cause Red Dragon was silly as hell prenerf, one of the matches I watched had his AB hit about 2x as far as it does now maybe a bit more plus it's damage was just down right silly in MB

Is it just me, or am I seeing something that looks like Sinanju Stein alongside of the Nightingale as one of its assists?

It's the Psyco Geara Doga

So, is the general assumption that they will just never make a console version of Maxi Boost since it seems like Full Boost is somehow still getting DLC?

Don't worry. Bamco won't pass up the opportunity to make us buy a whole new game.

EXVS Force logo.

Time to wait for more info at TGS. Maxi Boost port soon?

At this point I'm gonna say that Maxi Boost will be skipped over for a port. Way too many of its suits have already made it into FB as DLC, and if they all get included on disc for a Maxi port, B-N runs the risk of royally pissing off players who invested lots of money into FB's DLC (which will be completely devalued). They already experienced a huge backlash when they ported Idolm@ster 2 to PS3 with all its previous DLC included, which had been quite expensive on the 360 version.

I expect Force (shades of Virtual On, lol) to be a major overhaul for the series with a new engine and a greatly slimmed-down, though re-imagined roster, so it won't affect FB's value when it gets ported.

Edited by TAI-X

this will be the fourth game, right?

....the fourth is the force?

(though VO4 was the third game in that series lol)

this will be the fourth game, right?

....the fourth is the force?

(though VO4 was the third game in that series lol)

It was meant to refer to VO Force being the first four-player game of the series.

Did Namco say anything about Maxi boost?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Im anxious to hear as well.  Trying to see if there's any news about an official release, nothing so far.  There's speculation that MB will be PS4 exclusive.  I really hope this isnt the case. 

Personally I think Bamco would be stupid not to release it for ps3 unless they're under pressure from Sony to make it Ps4 exclusive which I also think isnt the case.  If anything, maybe they'll release it for both.

Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Gundam Legilis will be next month's unlock. Piloted by Zeheart Galette and will be 3000 cost.

kk3pTJS.jpg

One of the assist moves is shown around 0:28. You can't see Fawn Farsia since it appears behind Legilis but you can see its flower bits.

What I can gather from the Legilis PV so far:

• csA is a non-vernier gerobi works exactly like Wing Zero (TV)'s csA, Harute's GN Sword Rifle in its charged state, and Wing Zero (EW)'s Buster Rifle
  • Fawn Farsia can be summoned as an assist, and based on its image, it seems to have two attacks:
    • Fawn Farsia summons flower bits to attack the player
    • The other attack I'm not sure of right now
  • Legilis seems to have an "Awakening" mode (this possibly has to do with Zeheart's X-Rounder abilities?). In said state, the following will be applied (based on what I saw so far):
    • 180 Legilis Bits instead of 100
    • Two Beam Buster Gerobi shots instead of one
    • Legilis will now have a csB attack as well.
Edited by MikelAL93

Hi. New guy here. You guys have any idea what this might mean???

http://gundam-vs.jp/extreme/acmb/cd/

Console release maybe? 

Hopefully, that'd be awesome.  Or the release for a new balance patch maybe?  Seems too hype to be a balancing patch though, it'd have to be a massive overhaul. 

16 hours ago, Canadiot said:

Okay.... Anyone able to make sense of this

http://gundam-vs.jp/extreme/acmb-on/

Thanks

Think its just u and me Canadiot  lol    I cant translate but some friends from a gundam skype chat managed to piece it together.  It's a massive patch overhaul to MB called Maxi Boost ON, there's a bunch of different changes: 

- looks like they're removing the drive system to and going back to the burst style of FB, there will be 3 bursts:  S improved Guns, F improves melee and E for extend, allows you to counter burst at 50% - in FB you can counter burst out of a combo at 100% meter, with Extend burst you can do this at 50% meter or more

- adding 2 new units, the same ones introduced in Extreme Force

- 30+ units are getting new moves, so they're actually altering the movelist, certain moves that are useless and others that are OP will be replaced with brand new moves

No info about console release but this is still really good news for MB.