Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

My main hope for this new version is that they actually make the clones play differently.

Hopefully that happens.

On 11/4/2015, 4:33:10, omgitsgodzilla said:

Well, Maxi boost tier list is updated.

http://exvsrank.ninja-x.jp/exvsmb_30.html

Some major changes, wow.

3Ks:  Banshee finally dethroned but that was inevitable, so many new GOD tier suits added since the summer.  Full Cloth has jumped up huge, maybe got buffed?  Cant believe Bagna is as low as he is.  I'm no MB expert but from what I've seen in vids and heard from others is that he's really really good.  

2.5Ks:  TGII...nuff said.  A lot of other re-shuffles though, The O has moved up a lot and other suits that were higher have dropped down, Red Frame for 1.

2Ks.  Sandrock still A tier despite the nerfs!  Acguy (Haman) 2nd best 2k?!  How the heck did that happen?  lol

On 11/26/2015, 11:38:56, omgitsgodzilla said:

So, anyone know what are the changes for the older suits in Maxi boost On?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Sorry man. I have no idea about any of that. 

Also no idea if any of you know about this but here is the new MS for this month.

20151127.png

On 1/22/2016 at 0:03 AM, Hakko said:

It's been ages since the last time I posted here. Anyway Akatsuki and AGE-FX confirmed for MB-On.

http://gundam-vs.jp/extreme/acmb-on/

Awesome Thanks for the link :)

Also Found this guy browsing through the site. Hope this mean we will eventually get Build fighters MS (since Mask is also voiced by the guy who does Meijin Kawaguchi )

CAMS- 05 Mack Knife piloted by mask

img_news_detail03.jpg

Maxi Boost ON is supposedly coming out in arcades in March, so I really doubt that they're going to port vanilla Maxi Boost at this point.

IF (big if) Maxi Boost ON gets a port, we probably won't see it for another year.

If it aint announced by the end of the year then I'd give up hope at that point.

It's obvious they're more focused on FORCE being the home experience then anything else.

On 2/15/2016 at 4:34 PM, ChexGuy said:

IF (big if) Maxi Boost ON gets a port, we probably won't see it for another year.

More like 4 years